Yet another mass shooting

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It might not be long before tourists find other places, safe ones to visit instead of coming here.
Yes. My acupuncturist wanted to take a roadtrip in the US with his wife, but now he does not think it's safe to go to the US at all.
Why ? Was he planning on visiting a school ?
Or the inner cities ? America is a grand beautiful country to visit politics and mentalities of almost half its citizens are the problem

Random people get killed all the time in the US. It makes people nervous. Especially peaceful Portuguese people.
Lol random people get killed all over the world no ?

Yes, but statistics show the US is a very dangerous country. It's among the worst. Canada is far, far safer.
[/QUOTE]

Canada has far less people lotty and vast landscapes uninhabited

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It might not be long before tourists find other places, safe ones to visit instead of coming here.
Yes. My acupuncturist wanted to take a roadtrip in the US with his wife, but now he does not think it's safe to go to the US at all.
Or the inner cities ? America is a grand beautiful country to visit politics and mentalities of almost half its citizens are the problem

Random people get killed all the time in the US. It makes people nervous. Especially peaceful Portuguese people.

Yes, but statistics show the US is a very dangerous country. It's among the worst. Canada is far, far safer.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but statistics account for population differences. The violence PER CAPITA in the US is higher.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes, but statistics account for population differences. The violence PER CAPITA in the US is higher.
[/QUOTE]
Yes that's true
I just think america is really really nice its the mentalities

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true
[/QUOTE]

It's nice. But also violent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]

Not everywhere and not all the time.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]
Someone needs to make an app which shows where the violence is going to happen.
. Then..
America will be safe again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]

Of course not. I mean, I got out of there alive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

It is almost like there is a demographic difference, huh? Let's compare the crime rate between white Canadians and white Americans and then go down the demographic list so we can see which groups are cause the difference in numbers. We both know how that will go.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]
Things like a ride down route 66 on a motorbike . ..that's what I wanna do I would never be worried about getting shot

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

Someone needs to make an app which shows where the violence is going to happen.
. Then..
America will be safe again.
[/QUOTE]
Tom Cruise produced a very interesting Documentary on that very topic.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It is almost like there is a demographic difference, huh? Let's compare the crime rate between white Canadians and white Americans and then go down the demographic list so we can see which groups are cause the difference in numbers. We both know how that will go.
[/QUOTE]
Lmao
Show us on the darkie doll where he hurt you LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]

And most of us still living here are alive, like more than 300 million.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@360

Ironically, weren't you just discussing the crime rate? Which involves people getting hurt and victimized? Why do you lie and pretend facts are "racist"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes that's true

Things like a ride down route 66 on a motorbike . ..that's what I wanna do I would never be worried about getting shot
[/QUOTE]

I think that would be a safe trip for you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Uncomfortable to ride that long but more than likely safe. I would worry about bad drivers more if I was on a motorcycle.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes that's true

Indeed.
[/QUOTE]
I feel like there is a perpetual cycle of fuck that if those fucking idiots have a gun I better get one to lol
If my neighbor was lokmar believe me I'd get a big gun to counter act in case his hurt got outta control

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️