Yet another Democrat Hate hoax.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last July local as well as National media went wild claiming local a hate crime was committed by members of the Coronado High School basketball team. Not only was the team striped of its titles but all teams in the school were suspended and forced to undergo "racial sensitivity training" run by local left wing race grifters. The claim was that white students threw tortillas at the mostly Latino opposing team. The problem? It was all a lie.

A local democrap activist, union boss, and well know race hustler, a hispanic man, who never attended any high school games before was who brought the tortilla, who threw the tortillas, and who then rushed to left wing media reporting the faked "hate crime".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been dozens of racist attacks on Asians but virtually all by black people. There have also been several anti-semetic attacks in the NE of the US but again by black muslims.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look. I am not a Democrat. I left the party because they are nothing but corporate sellouts screwing the working class all while claiming loudly that they supposedly champion the working class.

Nonethless, the incident with the tortillas has nothing to do with the Democratic Party. Are you kidding me? Just another crazy person pulling shit.

There are plenty of crazy people to go around in each party, ffs. SMH

Partisan hackery alert.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look. I am not a Democrat. I left the party because they are nothing but corporate sellouts screwing the working class all while claiming loudly that they supposedly champion the working class.

Nonethless, the incident with the tortillas has nothing to do with the Democratic Party. Are you kidding me? Just another crazy person pulling shit.

There are plenty of crazy people to go around in each party, ffs. SMH

Partisan hackery alert.
You're a communist. I.E., the next step BELOW a democRAT.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one is in the UK and so not due to Democrats but left wing publications in the UK have been screaming about "rising hate crimes in the UK". Well, it turns out half of all "hate crimes" in the UK are against police officers. A change in the definition of "hate crimes" accounted for all of the rise in hate crimes charges and it was almost exclusively due to allowing police to charge people with a hate crime if anyone says anything offensive to a police officer.

What a fucking hate hoax.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This one is in the UK and so not due to Democrats but left wing publications in the UK have been screaming about "rising hate crimes in the UK". Well, it turns out half of all "hate crimes" in the UK are against police officers. A change in the definition of "hate crimes" accounted for all of the rise in hate crimes charges and it was almost exclusively due to allowing police to charge people with a hate crime if anyone says anything offensive to a police officer.

You have some very questionable "news" sources, clearly.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wrt the NYC hate hoax where three obess black women attacked an Asian restaurant hostess for asking for their proof of vaccination cards as required by NY law. Now the women are lying and claiming racism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You have some very questionable "news" sources, clearly.

It's a podcast discussing current events. It's not questionable at all, they are very on point. Sjws ARE destroying politics. And communities. And civil discourse.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM supporters doing their usual thing of lying and falsely calling people racists. Video from the restaurant shows that the lying vicious and violent black women who attacked that poor Asian hostess for doing her job lied about the event. Not that facts or the truth ever mattered to BLM or their stupid supporters.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we have a video of BLM supporters harassing and racially abusing a mild aged white woman for the crime of having lunch.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here he we have the same BLM mob threatening and harassing a random white guy who just is standing there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM supporters doing their usual thing of lying and falsely calling people racists. Video from the restaurant shows that the lying vicious and violent black women who attacked that poor Asian hostess for doing her job lied about the event. Not that facts or the truth ever mattered to BLM or their stupid supporters.

Fuck all them niggers in the asshole with a red hot branding iron.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here he we have the same BLM mob threatening and harassing a random white guy who just is standing there.

As you can tell, its completely useless to discuss anything with these niggers. Violence tho, they understand that.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you want to know what isn't a hoax? The unvetted Afghans Biden has flown into the country are committing a lot of crimes. Rapes, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, murder of spouses, etc...

Biden, of course, packs them into swing states just as he does with all the illegal aliens he allows to flood across the border.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are lied to and told that they are just poor refugees but it just isn't so.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They definitely expose a lot of left wing hate hoaxes here. BTW "mythibformed" on Twitter is a great place to keep up with what lies these grifting race hustlers are telling.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you want to know what isn't a hoax? The unvetted Afghans Biden has flown into the country are committing a lot of crimes. Rapes, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, murder of spouses, etc...

Biden, of course, packs them into swing states just as he does with all the illegal aliens he allows to flood across the border.

Because no women in service in the US have been assaulted by white American men. And no white American servicemen stationed in other countries have ever assaulted women in those foreign countries! This is very unusual!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because no women in service in the US have been assaulted by white American men. And no white American servicemen stationed in other countries have ever assaulted women in those foreign countries! This is very unusual!

I agree. The solution is women belong in a kitchen, NOT the military! Its not safe for them!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree. The solution is women belong in a kitchen, NOT the military! Its not safe for them!!!

Better yet, how about the death penalty for men who assault women!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better yet, how about the death penalty for men who assault women!!!!

Not a chance. Some women deserve it. I might change my mind if the death penalty were also given for women who assault men.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You really are stupid. All of these people should have been vetted first but Biden even flew in dozens upon dozens of known terrorists on the do not fly list. Thanks, but we should know be flying in known Islamic terrorists, or known pedophiles, or known criminals of any kind. Oh, and the rates of sexual assault among primitive Islamic goat fuckers is sky high every where they go so, no, we should not be allowing mass migration of such people.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, look! Yet ANOTHER democrat hate hoax. It is looking like their hate hoaxes outnumber actual "hate crimes".