We have now what appears to be quite a conundrum after these white anti-vax supremacists refused to show proof of vax at NYC restaurant

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Offs those 40 somethings should be ashamed of themselves! Attacking a 23 year old hostess? At fucking 44 and 49? Oh no. That's just gross. That's not how you manage life at all lol

Even if the hostess was being what racially insensitive, you cant just attack people. Why is BLM getting involved? It's not 2022 yet. This shit is partly their fault. Are they gonna burn the place down?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically, niggers are using "racism" to do whatever they want to and in this case, to get out of an assault charge. Why wouldnt this happen? Society has allowed them to get out of all sorts of shit because of "racism".

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ut oh.... BLM no likey vaccine passports my wittle liberal fwiends.

what are we to do?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Basically, niggers are using "racism" to do whatever they want to and in this case, to get out of an assault charge. Why wouldnt this happen? Society has allowed them to get out of all sorts of shit because of "racism".
Gibsmedat writ large and weaponized by the left.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't get it, honestly. We have to show proof of vaccination here in order to eat inside at restaurants. It's not that big of a fucking deal. They will discontinue that requirement when it is safer.

It is far, far different to try to control issues for the public health than to try to disown an entire people because you're a fucking racist.

The US is suffering from blowback in so many areas. It's tragic but not surprising in any way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not "blow back". Its corrupt politics.

Also we have BEEN saying vaccine papers policy is the same as segregation consider the black community has very low vaccination rates due to not trusting the government. We have been arguing this as one of the many reasons why coerced vaccination is a bad idea.

Well now a young Asian girl was attacked for something that wasnt even her fault. The state did this. The government really should leave people alone and do their only job... which is preserving our rights.

Their job is NOT coercing and mandating medical interventions.

Of course BLM again ignores the people directly responsible for the problem they have and goes out to harrass and bully innocent people who are just trying to survive, while the corporate owned politicains who put this requirement on businesses get their full on support.

Are we gonna acknowledge the bad position this puts people like that hostess in, or is this somehow our fault as well?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't get it, honestly. We have to show proof of vaccination here in order to eat inside at restaurants. It's not that big of a fucking deal. They will discontinue that requirement when it is safer.

It is far, far different to try to control issues for the public health than to try to disown an entire people because you're a fucking racist.

The US is suffering from blowback in so many areas. It's tragic but not surprising in any way.
You people are so concerned about pushing your fake assed racism bullshit that you've empowered an entire race to believe the rules shouldnt apply to them. YOU DID THIS BITCH!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You people are so concerned about pushing your fake assed racism bullshit that you've empowered an entire race to believe the rules shouldnt apply to them. YOU DID THIS BITCH!

Oh, right. 100+ years of racism has nothing to do with any of this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dumb bitch, if we were still racist and kept blacks in chains they wouldnt be chimping out on asian hosteses and lying about being called niggers. In that regard, more ACTUAL racism would force them to behave better.

As it stands, liberals have raised generations of blacks to wallow in self pity and to have a sense of being aggrieved continuously. THAT has caused ALL of this!!!!

We all know libs make terrible parents. They usually raise spoiled brats that need their asses beat down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So is this some admission that once again democrats have pushed a policy that impacts black citizens negatively?

Or was that 23 year old Asian hostess a con?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You dumb bitch, if we were still racist and kept blacks in chains they wouldnt be chimping out on asian hosteses and lying about being called niggers. In that regard, more ACTUAL racism would force them to behave better.

As it stands, liberals have raised generations of blacks to wallow in self pity and to have a sense of being aggrieved continuously. THAT has caused ALL of this!!!!

We all know libs make terrible parents. They usually raise spoiled brats that need their asses beat down.

This situation is 100 percent on democrats/progs.

Their vaccine coercion bullshit put that hostess in a dangerous situation where she was assaulted(asking people for proof of vaccine status to eat at a restaurant should NEVER be a thing for SO many reasons), and now the people who assaulted the hostess are screaming "racism".....and actually being taken seriously.

So are they gonna direct this "racist" bullshit at the ones in charge this time or continue to abuse innocent people? Watching these idiots go after innocent people or other parties when the results of policies pushed by democrats negatively impacts black people is really tedious.

As I've said before, get rid of dems/progs and all the race issues would go with them. They are a bunch of fucking clowns ruining the country.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So you're for vaccination passports but against voter id

very consistent

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I agree, imagine all you hook noses met the ovens .... WORLD PEACE !!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So is this some admission that once again democrats have pushed a policy that impacts black citizens negatively?

Or was that 23 year old Asian hostess a con?
Probably a "white asian".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokbrain Isn’t a Jew. He’s a bull shitter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, no faggit assed varmint loving pussy like you is gonna get us there. I mean, you could try, but when you show up on my doorstep, swinging your Cucknadian man purse, you're gonna get blasted into oblivion with whatever big and scary assault weapon I shove in your pussy. Then I'm gonna shit on your corpse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey you fukin kid raping ass clown, I'm not claiming to be a jew. I'm just going along with the labeling.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey you fukin kid raping ass clown, I'm not claiming to be a jew. I'm just going along with the labeling.

What an ignorant fool. Your posts are dumb, but entertaining

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait, I'm ignorant and foolish cause some dingbat lib is calling me a jew like its some kind of insult? Mmmkay, retard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s no secret to anyone. You are definitely ignorant and foolish. Calling you a Jew would be a huge compliment

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s no secret to anyone. You are definitely ignorant and foolish. Calling you a Jew would be a huge compliment
LMFAO! OH NOES!!!! Here I am in libtard no mans land with 2 of you fucktards tore up over my jewness or lack thereof! :Happy5:

You and X should get a room and fuck this out once and for all!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well, no faggit assed varmint loving pussy like you is gonna get us there. I mean, you could try, but when you show up on my doorstep, swinging your Cucknadian man purse, you're gonna get blasted into oblivion with whatever big and scary assault weapon I shove in your pussy. Then I'm gonna shit on your corpse.

Ha ha I would break your joo nose even WITH your guhN you skinny loser ha ha :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs a fucking nose holding a guhN is REALLLLLL scary lemme tell yoo

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the scary joo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wait, I'm ignorant and foolish cause some dingbat lib is calling me a jew like its some kind of insult? Mmmkay, retard.

Untitled-design-5-1.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ha ha I would break your joo nose even WITH your guhN you skinny loser ha ha :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs a fucking nose holding a guhN is REALLLLLL scary lemme tell yoo

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the scary joo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I'd have 5 slugs pumped into your sorry ass before you hit the ground, faggit.