Quite the Life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
could have simplified the post but no go ahead write out another chapter of your so called real life. kids and a man that don't even exist.

And just think.

I could have gotten away with all of that obvious lying, if only you didn't notice my "kids" ages changed every year! Busted me!

YOU are just TOO sharp.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No she was butt hurt ranting over all this supposed toxic hate is all on TBC and then whining because me and Cascur don't hate eachother.

I just pointed out that for someone who complains so much about hate, anger and toxicity.....she really is hanging onto A LOT of all that. All stuck on old dramas and mad that other people aren't fighting.

I haven't seen anyone else care much or complain about any "hatred" or people being "toxic". That's not an issue most of us have.

If someone wants to be toxic and hateful....go for it. No one cares much. But don't then rant about people accusing them of what you are doing. That's what she's doing. Butthurt ranting over stupid and old drama and than claiming everyone else is toxic.

It's pretty funny. Fr.

Do not come in here and try to insinuate that I gave one flying fuck about what happened to any of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do not come in here and try to insinuate that I gave one flying fuck about what happened to any of you.

Let's just pretend that they don't have a thread about 400-500 pages long about their toxicity in relationship to several regular members here.

Let's all stick our head in our asses like they do. What do you think?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's just pretend that they don't have a thread about 400-500 pages long about their toxicity in relationship to several regular members here.

Let's all stick our head in our asses like they do. What do you think?

That would require for me to actually run over there and read…

Wah wah wah

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was one thread.

What’s next? You gonna lace up your skates, dim the lights, get the disco ball rolling and skate backwards?

He's like picking up a filthy piece of gum from the sidewalk in a big city. Gross, sticky and you have a hard time getting it off of you.