Quite the Life

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do not pay much attention to the ShoutBox here, but I read a few posts from today.

I noticed that Fat @Lily and Pot Belly @Murdy were in at 8:00 am saying "Good Morning".

These dumb broads hit the keyboard first thing in the morning. It is pathetic.

I wonder if they at least made breakfast for their fat pig partners before logging in....

Addiction.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not pay much attention to the ShoutBox here, but I read a few posts from today.

I noticed that Fat @Lily and Pot Belly @Murdy were in at 8:00 am saying "Good Morning".

I wonder if they at least made breakfast for their fat pig partners before logging in....

Addiction.
giphy.gif

Marvin

Factory Bastard

Addiction.
it must be so depressing and suck you have to change your own diapers at 8 a.m.
your momma can't won't that anymore since you killed her and have her corpse as a fuck doll in your bed..
you know this is why firearms around besides defending ones home and kin
its for worthless losers like that just cry about everything, envious jealous of all, and waste every breath on shit that doesn't matter or your fucking business. you have so much guilt killing momma since she did all for you and you want that all so desperately back. you need to buy a rifle or better yet a shotgun.. put it in your mouth.. pull the trigger. GUESS WHAT? you will be with Momma again and be her little bitch the way you like it for all eternity

now JUST DO IT. you wouldn't be missed by anyone.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Imagine thinking the best thing to do first thing in the morning is login to Bastard Factory!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
:( When I wake up at 945 I drink my coffee and read the news, then I say to my online friends :(

Am I loser too then? :(

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
First thing I do every morning is read the news. Long before I login anywhere.

I meditate. Drink celery juice and then coffee and some hard boiled eggs.

You might like this for tomorrow morning’s read ~ Did you know that if you feed a child an egg everyday they will increase their IQ by 15 pts in a year?

Fascinating!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I meditate. Drink celery juice and then coffee and some hard boiled eggs.

You might like this for tomorrow morning’s read ~ Did you know that if you feed a child an egg everyday they will increase their IQ by 15 pts in a year?

Fascinating!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't eat most days until some time noon. I try to eat within a 6-8 hour period of time.

I don't juice at all. I eat fruits and veggies for the fiber.

I do like eggs though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't eat most days until some time noon. I try to eat within a 6-8 hour period of time.

I don't juice at all. I eat fruits and veggies for the fiber.

I do like eggs though.

I juice daily because I don’t like eating them all the time. I do a large glass of greens or beat juice with lunch. I eat early and intermittent fast. 1400 calories per day and I try to not go over that because I’m so short.

I focus on food high in nutrients and there is always a tub of Irish oatmeal in the fridge made with water and cinnamon sticks. I splash oat milk, sliced bananas and blueberries on it… or diced apples and more sprinkled cinnamon.

That shit is BOMB when you’re hungry for comfort food.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I juice daily because I don’t like eating them all the time. I do a large glass of greens or beat juice with lunch. I eat early and intermittent fast. 1400 calories per day and I try to not go over that because I’m so short.

I focus on food high in nutrients and there is always a tub of Irish oatmeal in the fridge made with water and cinnamon sticks. I splash oat milk, sliced bananas and blueberries on it… or diced apples and more sprinkled cinnamon.

That shit is BOMB when you’re hungry for comfort food.

I don't eat oats. I eat protein instead, greek yogurt or cottage stead with fruit and a blueberry keto nut granola I get at Costco. It's delicious and it adds crunch to the fruit and yogurt.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Same. Wake up, make coffee, and check the news before checking sports news.

I'm lazy and drink an Ensure or a beer or pick breakfast up at a great taco cart right by me...

SSS
- I check /gif too to see the latest uncensored murders in Ukraine.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What a pathetic group of people.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The same can be said for someone who chooses to be around people who do not resonate with their journey.

We all enjoy shit posting together. You’re the freak who thinks coming here to act like a total jackass is proving something…. :Crazy: