Quite the Life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The very people that go into butthurted ranting about how hated filled BF is are licking reader's dingkeberry balls justification for hate.

I am amused.

No she was butt hurt ranting over all this supposed toxic hate is all on TBC and then whining because me and Cascur don't hate eachother.

I just pointed out that for someone who complains so much about hate, anger and toxicity.....she really is hanging onto A LOT of all that. All stuck on old dramas and mad that other people aren't fighting.

I haven't seen anyone else care much or complain about any "hatred" or people being "toxic". That's not an issue most of us have.

If someone wants to be toxic and hateful....go for it. No one cares much. But don't then rant about people accusing them of what you are doing. That's what she's doing. Butthurt ranting over stupid and old drama and than claiming everyone else is toxic.

It's pretty funny. Fr.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is a flame forum? You guys are so kind though.

isn't one of the rules here you must be kind to other users?

Not everyone gets that.

So some develop very real animosity and evidently hang onto it for dear life. And are actually baffled by other people not hanging onto it or hating people just because they argued on the internet.

It is what it is! Lol.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
how many kids do you have again? that story seems to change every year and their ages. hmm
Poofter said if things had have worked out he would have been the greatest dad to yours. You blew it though.
So sad and pathetic.. you had the best man and you threw it all away for a fantasy man who only lives in your mind

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
My message to any sorry arsed cunt that thinks we are friends on a flame forum.

None of you on here get a pass.NONE,ZILCH,NADA.These boards are for acting out and saying what you wish.You are all fucking targets to me.Every single fucking one of you reguardless of if we are friends off board or not.You get no special treatment off me because you know me.You join these boards to insult people etc It's a contract you agree to when you sign up for these boards.This has always been my take on boards.Vit knows he will get no special treatment as does Dove and a few others.

Sorry about your feels if you don't understand how these boards work.

I am not fucking here to be nice to people ! Full stop.
aBxg4L2_460swp.webp

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I'm still interested in receiving oral stimulation from you. I've heard you have quite the head on your shoulders.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
all woman have dicks. they just don't show them off like men do. how the fuck do you think women put up with so much abuse from all the drunks, druggies.. when those losers least expect they get fucked in the ass with an axe, chainsaw...

women shouldn't be fucked with.. they got weapons in places no one would ever expect

BadBrad

☠️
I wanna see someone try to deep throat my big white pipe and if they can, I promise, we will be friends for life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
how many kids do you have again? that story seems to change every year and their ages.
Do you often ask posters about thier kids?

Yeah people ages tend to change every year. It's this wild thing called a birthday. It's real crazy shit.

Like last year I was 42. This year? I'm 43.

Google it if you don't believe me.

No wonder you listen to Poofer. Not to bright, eh?

Kinda like how BF posted my log in issue was fixed. And you said that was "fascinating" and then thought it was "like magic" when I was able to post after the issue was fixed.

Lmao. Poor Marvin. Just dumb as fuck.

BadBrad

☠️
I rinsed my penis today everyone, I considered getting it soapy but I didn't know if that would make it smaller.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I rinsed my penis today everyone, I considered getting it soapy but I didn't know if that would make it smaller.

Use the soap.

It won't shrink your peen. But even if it did...better to be smaller than stanking like onions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i'm washing it right now while I look at pictures of members of our community

Really get in there.

Don't forget the taint and the butthole. A lot of men are not washing their assholes right. Don't be one of those.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
could have simplified the post but no go ahead write out another chapter of your so called real life. kids and a man that don't even exist.