Quite the Life

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I gave up smoking weed last month… I feel great. I still do the nighttime THC/CBD edibles. Cheeba chews are my flavorite.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The same can be said for someone who chooses to be around people who do not resonate with their journey.

We all enjoy shit posting together. You’re the freak who thinks coming here to act like a total jackass is proving something…. :Crazy:

"resonate with their journey"

You mean support your idiocy.

You obsess over stuff that is happening at TBC, you fuckin' dumb ass. You lurk there. You are there, but just afraid to post. Pathetic.

Hahahaha!!!!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
"resonate with their journey"

You mean support your idiocy.

You obsess over stuff that is happening at TBC, you fuckin' dumb ass. You lurk there. You are there, but just afraid to post. Pathetic.

Hahahaha!!!!
Like how your Mom’s shrieking resonates inside your head?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine thinking the best thing to do first thing in the morning is login to Bastard Factory!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm usually awake by 6am. I drink a glass of water infused with cucumber, lemon and mint leaves.

Then I'll go for my morning run, do a 15 to 20 minute yoga routine. Then I have my first cup of coffee, do some meditation or journaling.

Then I eat something light while scrolling short videos and send funny ones to my boyfriend so he can watch them when he wakes up. If I don't feel like eating (im often not hungry in the morning) I'll make a berry smoothy with cacao nibs, bee pollen, collagen.

So from 6 to 9am that's what I'm doing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
damn my fatass wakes up, I make espresso and oatmeal and go on ABC news world section to see how Jihad is going.

Well I did my morning stuff. Took the dog for a walk. And now I have a corned beef roast in the slow cooker because we are going to make Reubens tonight before we get utterly shit faced.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I did my morning stuff. Took the dog for a walk. And now I have a corned beef roast in the slow cooker because we are going to make Reubens tonight before we get utterly shit faced.
I of course shall be joining you in this for obvious reasons.

Drunk posting ahoy.I'm even nicer drunk lololololol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I of course shall be joining you in this for obvious reasons.

Drunk posting ahoy.I'm even nicer drunk lololololol.

Did you see the viking cups my man got for us?

The drinking horns? Bahahaha. I want to have a fire tonight SO bad.

You are always welcome to get hammered over here lol.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are me and you the only Irish here?

Drunken bums that we are lol.

Ok maybe that's just me .....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you see the viking cups my man got for us?

The drinking horns? Bahahaha. I want to have a fire tonight SO bad.

You are always welcome to get hammered over here lol.
I did,very nice.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My message to any sorry arsed cunt that thinks we are friends on a flame forum.

None of you on here get a pass.NONE,ZILCH,NADA.These boards are for acting out and saying what you wish.You are all fucking targets to me.Every single fucking one of you reguardless of if we are friends off board or not.You get no special treatment off me because you know me.You join these boards to insult people etc It's a contract you agree to when you sign up for these boards.This has always been my take on boards.Vit knows he will get no special treatment as does Dove and a few others.

Sorry about your feels if you don't understand how these boards work.

I am not fucking here to be nice to people ! Full stop.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

None of you on here get a pass.NONE,ZILCH,NADA.These boards are for acting out and saying what you wish.You are all fucking targets to me.Every single fucking one of you reguardless of if we are friends off board or not.You get no special treatment off me because you know me.You join these boards to insult people etc It's a contract you agree to when you sign up for these boards.This has always been my take on boards.Vit knows he will get no special treatment as does Dove and a few others.

Please don't beat me up.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Who are you again?