We have now what appears to be quite a conundrum after these white anti-vax supremacists refused to show proof of vax at NYC restaurant

X

xXx
Site Supporter
must suck to get ones big nose broke in spite the possession of a weapon :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I don't get it, honestly. We have to show proof of vaccination here in order to eat inside at restaurants. It's not that big of a fucking deal. They will discontinue that requirement when it is safer.

It is far, far different to try to control issues for the public health than to try to disown an entire people because you're a fucking racist.

The US is suffering from blowback in so many areas. It's tragic but not surprising in any way.
You people are so concerned about pushing your fake assed racism bullshit that you've empowered an entire race to believe the rules shouldnt apply to them. YOU DID THIS BITCH!

Oh, right. 100+ years of racism has nothing to do with any of this.
You dumb bitch, if we were still racist and kept blacks in chains they wouldnt be chimping out on asian hosteses and lying about being called niggers. In that regard, more ACTUAL racism would force them to behave better.

As it stands, liberals have raised generations of blacks to wallow in self pity and to have a sense of being aggrieved continuously. THAT has caused ALL of this!!!!

We all know libs make terrible parents. They usually raise spoiled brats that need their asses beat down.

I agree, imagine all you hook noses met the ovens .... WORLD PEACE !!
Well, no faggit assed varmint loving pussy like you is gonna get us there. I mean, you could try, but when you show up on my doorstep, swinging your Cucknadian man purse, you're gonna get blasted into oblivion with whatever big and scary assault weapon I shove in your pussy. Then I'm gonna shit on your corpse.

Ha ha I would break your joo nose even WITH your guhN you skinny loser ha ha :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs a fucking nose holding a guhN is REALLLLLL scary lemme tell yoo

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the scary joo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I'd have 5 slugs pumped into your sorry ass before you hit the ground, faggit.

I don't get it, honestly. We have to show proof of vaccination here in order to eat inside at restaurants. It's not that big of a fucking deal. They will discontinue that requirement when it is safer.

It is far, far different to try to control issues for the public health than to try to disown an entire people because you're a fucking racist.

The US is suffering from blowback in so many areas. It's tragic but not surprising in any way.
You people are so concerned about pushing your fake assed racism bullshit that you've empowered an entire race to believe the rules shouldnt apply to them. YOU DID THIS BITCH!

You dumb bitch, if we were still racist and kept blacks in chains they wouldnt be chimping out on asian hosteses and lying about being called niggers. In that regard, more ACTUAL racism would force them to behave better.

As it stands, liberals have raised generations of blacks to wallow in self pity and to have a sense of being aggrieved continuously. THAT has caused ALL of this!!!!

We all know libs make terrible parents. They usually raise spoiled brats that need their asses beat down.

Well, no faggit assed varmint loving pussy like you is gonna get us there. I mean, you could try, but when you show up on my doorstep, swinging your Cucknadian man purse, you're gonna get blasted into oblivion with whatever big and scary assault weapon I shove in your pussy. Then I'm gonna shit on your corpse.

Ha ha I would break your joo nose even WITH your guhN you skinny loser ha ha :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the scary joo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
sddefault.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

9Pp8.gif

hey, where yah goin ? it were only a joke

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
must suck to get ones big nose broke in spite the possession of a weapon :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

sddefault.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

9Pp8.gif

hey, where yah goin ? it were only a joke

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
LOL! I bet that retard would pistol whip your faggit ass and make you cry too! faggit!