Xtian Anti-Vax Talking Head fucked around and found out about Covid reality.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Anti-vaccine Christian broadcaster Marcus Lamb dies at 64 after contracting Covid
Lamb's Daystar Television Network had asked viewers in recent days to pray for his recovery.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Go be a Lamb with Koresh you fucktard.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Anti-vaccine Christian broadcaster Marcus Lamb dies at 64 after contracting Covid
Lamb's Daystar Television Network had asked viewers in recent days to pray for his recovery.

He chose his path.
He made his bed, now he can sleep in it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He chose his path.

Yes we know you guys love it when people who argue your political blatherings die and how much you love thinking that they deserved it for opposing you.

Its sick but the left is sick so....yep. I bet he died happy and not perpetually outraged and sour like how leftists go out. Alone and pissed.

Maybe the feds and ATF will burn this guys followers alive and you can get as excited as you were over Waco.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

He chose his path.

Yes we know you guys love it when people who argue your political blatherings die and how much you love thinking that they deserved it for opposing you.

Its sick but the left is sick so....yep. I bet he died happy and not perpetually outraged and sour like how leftists go out. Alone and pissed.

Maybe the feds and ATF will burn this guys followers alive and you can get as excited as you were over Waco.
English, do you copy paste it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He chose his path.

English, do you copy paste it?
Cock. Can you stop sucking it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, another 0.4% dead. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.
And he will remain dead, just like your brain.

Why is some guy with sooooo much money, perfect kids and wife, so god damn angry?
What, I cant make $200K/yr AND be sick of libtards? Lemme look at my latest paystub, cunt.........

$50,000 I've paid directly from my check this year to support the pet projects of you cunt libs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, not matter what your personal fucked up political brainwashing is, Village idiots gonna village idiot. Not mentioning any names.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyway, not matter what your personal fucked up political brainwashing is, Village idiots gonna village idiot. Not mentioning any names.
Trump is still going to jail this weekend, right, fuckhead?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Medical choices are not politcs. Regardless of how much you get stuck in that. It's not the governments job.

You pretend to not understand plain English anytime you get feedback about your stances and behavior. Its typical intellectual cowardice. Or inability.....who knows.

You all do damage by forcing politics into medicine. From the drug war to medical/mental health options for trans people and abortion. Now you guys press politics into pandemics.

But yeah sure....you cant ever understand what anyone says if they arent echoing you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Medical choices are not politcs. Regardless of how much you get stuck in that. It's not the governments job.

You pretend to not understand plain English anytime you get feedback about your stances and behavior. Its typical intellectual cowardice. Or inability.....who knows.
He understands cock in his mouth tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, another 0.4% dead. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.
And he will remain dead, just like your brain.

Why is some guy with sooooo much money, perfect kids and wife, so god damn angry?
What, I cant make $200K/yr AND be sick of libtards? Lemme look at my latest paystub, cunt.........

$50,000 I've paid directly from my check this year to support the pet projects of you cunt libs.

I'm sorry you feel put out for paying social security and medicare for all the old people out there and for the military, the biggest costs in our annual budget.

I don't collect social security, medicare or paid by the military. I don't collect shit from anything I haven't earned. You don't pay shit for me, cock breath, so fuck off.