Anti-Vax Nurse In Germany Accused Of Giving 8,000 Patients Saline Instead Of Covid Jab

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

Then again.....you probably thought Trump told people to inject bleach.

Gotdamn leftists are stupid.

Let me guess.....this nurse is a trumptard....right?
So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

OMG, I'm dying here. lmfao

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

by the way, who's the uncle with the fat girl fetish doing?
I love the Dove, she just seeks answers not ridicule...

Is that what she's doing when she's name calling and being homophobic?
Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Biggies my bro lol watch your mouth! He just hates libtards THEE END...

What are you gonna cry with him when I call him out for the pervert he is?
Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

I got you. If he talked about your aunt/uncle sodomizing you, you might feel differently I reckon.
You think he might be as all out mad as you are right now for surfacing those hurtful family memories?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

I remind you of your uncle huh? Even though he's 3 inches taller than me? Odd.

No, you don't. You remind me of a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Very familiar with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s huh?

Tell us more. More than one uncle in the party ?

oh wait.. daddy didn't diddle with the fiddle did he?

If she had gotten assaulted she would be collecting her points. You get points for being assaulted in leftard misogyny land.

Like how she accused me of lying about being a survivor because apparently you can get "points" and I maybe just wanted "points". Then she denied ever saying it. I know you saw it though.

That's the sick mentality they have. All manipulation and no empathy. They have a "victim" point system.

I guess people who use rape as a weapon would think that way. Hence why they just ignore that Equality Act.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

If she had gotten assaulted she would be collecting her points. You get points for being assaulted in leftard misogyny land.

Like how she accused me of lying about being a survivor because apparently you can get "points" and I maybe just wanted "points". Then she denied ever saying it. I know you saw it though.

That's the sick mentality they have. All manipulation and no empathy.

they're cockroaches: Change my mind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

That's the sick mentality they have. All manipulation and no empathy. They have a "victim" point system.

I guess people who use rape as a weapon would think that way. Hence why they just ignore that Equality Act.

When have I posted or said that I have been assaulted? Can you cite that please?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Says the monster that uses her aborted fetus as political fodder. Sick fuck.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

I got you. If he talked about your aunt/uncle sodomizing you, you might feel differently I reckon.
I once had genuine threats with my address and that they were coming to poison my dogs before online, that's how hard I hurt them/him/her/it but alas it's only the gift of the gab that scorned their weak souls... Take everything in your stride without any glitches and yiu'll always win...

Bigg's a good guy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I once had genuine threats with my address and that they were coming to poison my dogs before online, that's how hard I hurt them/him/her/it but alas it's only the gift of the gab that scorned their weak souls... Take everything in your stride without any glitches and yiu'll always win...

Bigg's a good guy

Believe me, outing a pervert is no skin off my nose. I know what he is posting is fiction. That HIS mind is that filthy and socopathic is not on me, it's on him.

Would you trust your 6 year old daughter, niece, cousin, etc with a man that posted about uncles diddling nieces? Be honest, would you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

I had some little fairy queer try to threaten me with his 12" knife online once

it was so fucking funny... I swear

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

Believe me, outing a pervert is no skin off my nose. I know what he is posting is fiction. That HIS mind is that filthy and socopathic is not on me, it's on him.

Would you trust your 6 year old daughter, niece, cousin, etc with a man that posted about uncles diddling nieces? Be honest, would you?

I wouldn't trust someone from the internet with my spiders even if they were 100% solid for years...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

I wouldn't trust someone from the internet with my spiders even if they were 100% solid for years...

Exactly. Never mind your offspring if you had them.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

I had some little fairy queer try to threaten me with his 12" knife online once

it was so fucking funny... I swear

Haha yeah I had similar too, got on playstation camera with this guy from Glasgow with a samurai sword in his hand calling a taxi to my adress before LOL!!! I must admit that one got me antagonised and team handed, luckily for him he didn't turn up...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

So, I was getting death threats and I told biggie about it and he sent me this to put the fear of god into my enemies, that's the kinda guy he is...
unnSchl.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

"They this" and "they that" again, except all of it is utter bullshit. I've never kept points on anything like what you say. You are such a gaslighter. If you have an issue with someone, talk to/about that person. None of this "they" crap.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

So, I was getting death threats and I told biggie about it and he sent me this to put the fear of god into my enemies, that's the kinda guy he is...
unnSchl.jpg

I'm glad for you that this person backed off. I think a knock on the door by the police might have had the same results.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

"They this" and "they that" again, except all of it is utter bullshit. I've never kept points on anything like what you say. You are such a gaslighter. If you have an issue with someone, talk to/about that person. None of this "they" crap.

I'm not talking about you, Lotus.

If something I'm saying doesnt apply to you, and you might be feeling like I am talking about you....just ask. I'll tell you.

I've openly said you just dont hit the lows some....others do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

If something I'm saying doesnt apply to you, and you might be feeling like I am talking about you....just ask. I'll tell you.

Lotus is certainly a better class of person than Oak

Despite all her faults

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

She really is. Lotus gets into talking shit yeah but shes not viscious.

Neither is cocksuckin Admin or H. I wont put them on ignore at all.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

I'm glad for you that this person backed off. I think a knock on the door by the police might have had the same results.

That fucker was trying to get into my ex, told me if I went near her again he was ending my life lmao I've since made him take me shopping, no joke! I honestly felt like stabbing the life outta him but prison is not for me...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

And then when she handed you your ass you say that Oak has made her meltdown and all sorts of other nonsense. You're two faced. I'm betting neither one of them trusts you whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

That fucker was trying to get into my ex, told me if I went near her again he was ending my life lmao I've since made him take me shopping, no joke! I honestly felt like stabbing the life outta him but prison is not for me...

Taken you shopping? How weird is that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

And then when she handed you your ass you say that Oak has made her meltdown and all sorts of other nonsense. You're two faced. I'm betting neither one of them trusts you whatsoever.
Looks like I hit a bullseye. Lol

too easy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

Looks like I hit a bullseye. Lol

too easy

You mean I know you are full of shit? I read far and wide, buddy. I don't just here to talk about cocks like you. I post on many sub boards here and read extensively.

You're fake.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

She really is. Lotus gets into talking shit yeah but shes not viscious.

Neither is cocksuckin Admin or H. I wont put them on ignore at all.
Oak is a misreable person. As we can all clearly see on these threads