Anti-Vax Nurse In Germany Accused Of Giving 8,000 Patients Saline Instead Of Covid Jab

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

Then again.....you probably thought Trump told people to inject bleach.

Gotdamn leftists are stupid.

Let me guess.....this nurse is a trumptard....right?
So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

OMG, I'm dying here. lmfao

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

by the way, who's the uncle with the fat girl fetish doing?
I love the Dove, she just seeks answers not ridicule...

Is that what she's doing when she's name calling and being homophobic?
Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Biggies my bro lol watch your mouth! He just hates libtards THEE END...

What are you gonna cry with him when I call him out for the pervert he is?
Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

I got you. If he talked about your aunt/uncle sodomizing you, you might feel differently I reckon.
I once had genuine threats with my address and that they were coming to poison my dogs before online, that's how hard I hurt them/him/her/it but alas it's only the gift of the gab that scorned their weak souls... Take everything in your stride without any glitches and yiu'll always win...

Bigg's a good guy

Believe me, outing a pervert is no skin off my nose. I know what he is posting is fiction. That HIS mind is that filthy and socopathic is not on me, it's on him.

Would you trust your 6 year old daughter, niece, cousin, etc with a man that posted about uncles diddling nieces? Be honest, would you?

I wouldn't trust someone from the internet with my spiders even if they were 100% solid for years...

Exactly. Never mind your offspring if you had them.

So, I was getting death threats and I told biggie about it and he sent me this to put the fear of god into my enemies, that's the kinda guy he is...
unnSchl.jpg

I'm glad for you that this person backed off. I think a knock on the door by the police might have had the same results.

That fucker was trying to get into my ex, told me if I went near her again he was ending my life lmao I've since made him take me shopping, no joke! I honestly felt like stabbing the life outta him but prison is not for me...

Taken you shopping? How weird is that?

Yeah, I just jumped in his van the first time I seen him and told him we're going to Glasgow Fort and he drove there like a simp... I made him come with me to every shop and he NEVER even questioned me lol... I fought extreme urges that day...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

I got you. If he talked about your aunt/uncle sodomizing you, you might feel differently I reckon.
I once had genuine threats with my address and that they were coming to poison my dogs before online, that's how hard I hurt them/him/her/it but alas it's only the gift of the gab that scorned their weak souls... Take everything in your stride without any glitches and yiu'll always win...

Bigg's a good guy

Believe me, outing a pervert is no skin off my nose. I know what he is posting is fiction. That HIS mind is that filthy and socopathic is not on me, it's on him.

Would you trust your 6 year old daughter, niece, cousin, etc with a man that posted about uncles diddling nieces? Be honest, would you?

I wouldn't trust someone from the internet with my spiders even if they were 100% solid for years...

So, I was getting death threats and I told biggie about it and he sent me this to put the fear of god into my enemies, that's the kinda guy he is...
unnSchl.jpg

I'm glad for you that this person backed off. I think a knock on the door by the police might have had the same results.

That fucker was trying to get into my ex, told me if I went near her again he was ending my life lmao I've since made him take me shopping, no joke! I honestly felt like stabbing the life outta him but prison is not for me...

Yeah, I just jumped in his van the first time I seen him and told him we're going to Glasgow Fort and he drove there like a simp... I made him come with me to every shop and he NEVER even questioned me lol... I fought extreme urges that day...

How do you go from threatening one another to shopping? It.Does.Not.Compute

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I remind you of your uncle huh? Even though he's 3 inches taller than me? Odd.

No, you don't. You remind me of a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Very familiar with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s huh?

Tell us more. More than one uncle in the party ?

oh wait.. daddy didn't diddle with the fiddle did he?

If she had gotten assaulted she would be collecting her points. You get points for being assaulted in leftard misogyny land.

Like how she accused me of lying about being a survivor because apparently you can get "points" and I maybe just wanted "points". Then she denied ever saying it. I know you saw it though.

That's the sick mentality they have. All manipulation and no empathy. They have a "victim" point system.

I guess people who use rape as a weapon would think that way. Hence why they just ignore that Equality Act.

"They this" and "they that" again, except all of it is utter bullshit. I've never kept points on anything like what you say. You are such a gaslighter. If you have an issue with someone, talk to/about that person. None of this "they" crap.

I'm not talking about you, Lotus.

If something I'm saying doesnt apply to you, and you might be feeling like I am talking about you....just ask. I'll tell you.

I've openly said you just dont hit the lows some....others do.
Lotus is certainly a better class of person than Oak

Despite all her faults

All my faults? Link?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

He’s trolling you you gullible fat fuck

Tea?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

If she had gotten assaulted she would be collecting her points. You get points for being assaulted in leftard misogyny land.

Like how she accused me of lying about being a survivor because apparently you can get "points" and I maybe just wanted "points". Then she denied ever saying it. I know you saw it though.

That's the sick mentality they have. All manipulation and no empathy. They have a "victim" point system.

I guess people who use rape as a weapon would think that way. Hence why they just ignore that Equality Act.

"They this" and "they that" again, except all of it is utter bullshit. I've never kept points on anything like what you say. You are such a gaslighter. If you have an issue with someone, talk to/about that person. None of this "they" crap.

If something I'm saying doesnt apply to you, and you might be feeling like I am talking about you....just ask. I'll tell you.

Despite all her faults

All my faults? Link?
You’re so simple

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

He took a back seat knowing full well he was in trouble, he had no choice... It's called owning weak fahgets... Local fahgets are scared of me...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

Tea?

Oh really?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

He took a back seat knowing full well he was in trouble, he had no choice... It's called owning weak fahgets... Local fahgets are scared of me...

And then you had sex?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

Is that like when admin claims he’s gonna come gut me with his GI-GAY knife but then just pisses in his pants instead ?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

Tea?

I'm not... He took me shopping

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Despite all her faults

All my faults? Link?

You know if he compliments you, he has to balance it with something lol.

We all have our faults though!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

Is that like when admin claims he’s gonna come gut me with his GI-GAY knife but then just pisses in his pants instead ?

I thought it was a play dough rolling pin :D

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

And then you had sex?

People think I talk shit, do you see any woman beating here?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Bigg's a good guy

unnSchl.jpg

Tea?

I'm not... He took me shopping

So I’m trolling this fat bitch on a message board earlier right?

...and.... oh look it’s admin over there sucking cock.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
.....it’s the smell of bacon in the air and lots of blubber everywhere oh gimmme the night

Quick what song is that ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.....it’s the smell of bacon in the air and lots of blubber everywhere oh gimmme the night

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

It was the perfect answer for an idiot that set it up for the head shot to begin with.
A no you is a head shot cellulitevillie?

In this case, yes. Everytime I see "Biggie" now, I hear the tune. It brings a smile to my face. I thank you for that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

It was the perfect answer for an idiot that set it up for the head shot to begin with.

In this case, yes. Everytime I see "Biggie" now, I hear the tune. It brings a smile to my face. I thank you for that.
Good to know I live your your vaccuous skull rent free.

crossant?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?
A typo you big green apple on a stick

Take the broom outta your ass, it’ll come to you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

Be honest, you can't spell.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

Be honest, you never type on a phone because your fingers look like punching bags

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

Be honest, you never type on a phone because your fingers look like punching bags

You still can't spell.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

You still can't spell.

Your theme song?!
Wrong answer, Pluto

crossant?

What's a crossed ant?

You still can't spell.
Your fingers still look like they've been injected with botox, Sponge Oak square Person