Anti-Vax Nurse In Germany Accused Of Giving 8,000 Patients Saline Instead Of Covid Jab

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

Then again.....you probably thought Trump told people to inject bleach.

Gotdamn leftists are stupid.

Let me guess.....this nurse is a trumptard....right?
So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

OMG, I'm dying here. lmfao

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

by the way, who's the uncle with the fat girl fetish doing?
I love the Dove, she just seeks answers not ridicule...

Is that what she's doing when she's name calling and being homophobic?
Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

I'd wager that at least 50% of the forum could vouch for the fact that is Your little maggot mafia of cretin geriatrics that started in with the name calling on her

Yep there it is. "She does it!!" when no, I didnt. And I've absolutely never drug any of their families private issues out of a forum to LIE and weaponize it. Ever.

Dumb and weak. Its leftism. They are just lying, hateful narcissistic people.

Uhg why even bother?
Settle down young female, we only like civil discussions here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Her "mistake" is being an idiot and not understanding the difference between humor and serious discussion.
You make that mistake repeatedly yourself.

nearly 20 years online and nearly everyone that's encountered you has walked away thinking you're a belligerent, bloated low IQ shit with an unwarranted chip on your shoulder

just sayin
And here you are following her around like a love sick puppy dog.
At least I ain't following a big black cock around like a love sick puppy dog, phaggot
At least I can see my cock, when I pee.
I don't believe that. Mostly because you pee sitting down while you're busy sucking on another cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I gave up with the extra hateful ones and dont even read them anymore.

People willing to say the shit these unbelievably toxic cunts say because they cant have respectful conversations over politics do not even deserve to be read. And they'll never own how shit they are.

They will insult you, take grotesquely low unessesary blows and make excuses or lie and say you do it to. I've never drug their families into any of my insults towards them. And all because they cant discuss thier political opinions. Its low info, lack of intelligence. That's why people like this are always mad and hateful.

They are toxic scum - period. They deserve every bit of shitting on they get.
Well that was very uncivil!

I know.

You guys are a huge joke expecting civility from people you guys are horribly fucking nasty to.

I'm perfectly civil to civil people, and far more civil than any of you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I'd wager that at least 50% of the forum could vouch for the fact that is Your little maggot mafia of cretin geriatrics that started in with the name calling on her

Yep there it is. "She does it!!" when no, I didnt. And I've absolutely never drug any of their families private issues out of a forum to LIE and weaponize it. Ever.

Uhg why even bother?
I dunno why you ever bothered trying to be civil with maggots

I really don't

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Name calling is par for the course but she's never struck me as homophobes, you sure she does that? I'm not... Fahgets deserve roped anyway, they lost me when they started fucking with everything including children...

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Like I've told you many times. I am not your freak uncle who molested you while your daddy stood there taking pictures

sorry, but this is true.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't
I don't know why you insist on pretending to be heterosexual, I just don't get it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Like I've told you many times. I am not your freak uncle who molested you while your daddy stood there taking pictures

sorry, but this is true.

You're not my uncle, thank God, because you're a freak PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that thinks about little girls coochie's being violated by relatives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

Well I'm certainly glad two pieces of garbage removed themselves from my inner circle.

CIVIL and intelligent people would have been able to have a rational and respectful conversation about disagreements.

These entitled cunts wanted to bully me into agreeing with them and when I didnt? Well you see what they chose.

The only thing they deserve from me is my occasional piss down their throats at my leisure.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't
I don't know why you insist on pretending to be heterosexual, I just don't get it.

You don't get what it's like to be heterosexual? Of course you don't, you're a veteran faggot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

You don't get what it's like to be heterosexual? Of course you don't, you're a veteran faggot.

He's a veteran. And you're a stolen valor dude.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

He's a veteran of sucking cock and smelling flowers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

So, in that order?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

She's always posting about cocksucking. I guess you miss that. See here, you can't scream about the "left being racist, sexist, homophobic" etc and then turn around and post about a man sucking cock to insult him.

That's crap. And as for children, watch out for that freak "Biggie". He's come out of the closet as an incest PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Biggies my bro lol watch your mouth! He just hates libtards THEE END...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

So, in that order?
Either or. Order in that context is not essential

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I hate everyone that lives north of Hadrian's wall.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Oh she gonna have herself a fat girl cry now

You may have earned your way onto her "list" with that remark

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

Seriously dude, I never thought teasing you about your petite size would make you completely lose your shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

Seriously dude, I never thought teasing you about your petite size would make you completely lose your shit.
Seriously dude, I don't think the VA ever realized how much you'd come to hate America when they turned you down for gender reassignment surgery

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Uhg why even bother?

I really don't

So, in that order?
Either or. Order in that context is not essential

"Order" and "context" are not in the same conceptual bucket, buddy. You should Engrish better.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I hate everyone that lives north of Hadrian's wall.
=(

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

What are you gonna cry with him when I call him out for the pervert he is?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I remind you of your uncle huh? Even though he's 3 inches taller than me? Odd.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

No, you don't. You remind me of a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Very familiar with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s huh?

Tell us more. More than one uncle in the party ?

oh wait.. daddy didn't diddle with the fiddle did he?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Nooooo I'm just giving my wee opinion... The real world is where the crying is...

I got you. If he talked about your aunt/uncle sodomizing you, you might feel differently I reckon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Very familiar with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s huh?

Tell us more. More than one uncle in the party ?

oh wait.. daddy didn't diddle with the fiddle did he?

It's not hard to know about a pedophile. All you have to do is read the news. I've never jumped off a bridge, but I figured out it was a bad idea all on my own. Imagine that.