Marjorie Taylor Sasquatch Green, the Anti-Vax Queen owns shares in 3 Vax Producer's

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
y7NBzaS.jpeg

Ben Shapiro Never Called Marge, Sexy Toes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alright so predictably in a video of this Acosta "confrontation" she gets him to actually read the text out loud and somehow they are still calling her a liar even after the text is read outloud.

I have a video even made and edited by leftists and it STILL shows them lying

So apparently her saying "in a chat several people were saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to declared martail law" and there was more but the convo ended. She told him he was a liar and walked off. But we know Acosta is a fucking liar who lies and twists all the time.

So basically no one has seen or read this text message and the reason is because it's not saying what shes being accused of saying.

She didnt "lose it" either. So their whole retelling of this interaction is very dishonest....as usual.

And if MTG was indeed lying here.....that doesnt absolve the multiple lies told by Acosta over the years to demonize his opposition and boost the democrat party. He is a huge part of the problem.

Aidsfaggit is a fukin liar! The cunt has a particular aversion for the truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Greene fired back in a lengthy statement
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Wednesday afternoon, defending her comments and insisting Donohue should instead apologize to her. She described herself as a “cradle Catholic” who stopped attending Catholic services after she had children, citing concerns about the child sex abuse crisis. (Greene was reportedly
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
around 2011 at North Point Community Church, an evangelical Protestant megachurch based in Alpharetta, Georgia.)

“Just so we’re clear, bishops, when I said ‘controlled by Satan,’ I wasn’t talking about the Catholic Church. I was talking about you,” Greene wrote. “The Catholic Church must throw out these monsters instead of lecturing the people its own bishops have driven away. I refuse to use kinder, gentler language as Bill Donohue might prefer when I talk about his disgusting and corrupt friends, who have made him rich with the donations from ordinary churchgoing Catholics.”"

So just to be clear.....leftists(and Admin) have made comments about "conservatives" (all being religious btw) being shitty and hypocritical. Bringing up things like greed and sexual abuse of children.

But now somehow a congress woman is wrong and stupid for directly calling out the Catholics who....you know....are running the show that's responsible for the sex abuse and misusing donations.

So its clever and correct when leftists claim that ALL of us as Christian's somehow protect or cover up for sex abusers (and none of us ever do, we are always on the side of justice) and misusing donations and not practicing what's preached. .... but when this congress woman calls them out directly for all that....shes not clever and correct. Shes an idiot asshole.

But we are hypocrites and we all approve of these actions of the Catholic church. Except when we are stoopy dumbz who speak out against it.

All conservatives are religious hypocrites who profit off money sent for charity and turn our head from sexual abuse. And any conservatives who speak out against those things are big stoopy dumb dumbz.

Make it make sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what we need to do to save this country?

We need to start openly supporting and pushing for all the LEFTS policies.

Because at this point? If we came out with their rhetorics and narratives and wanted what they want? They would oppose it all and do the opposite things.

Think about it. They dont even fucking know what they support. All they do is oppose us.

You guys all sae how fast they flopped to support a big wealthy corporation being able to have it's own government and not lay taxes. They were making OUR argument about how over taxing the wealthy ends up burdening the people.

If we came out supporting all the shit they support they would be fighting us and making our arguments and then we would low key vote for our people and that would be a huge win on every level.

We would have to keep it up to make sure it stays that way.

It's a way to let them feel theyve beat us in this stupid fucking toxic cold civil war they ha e pushed on us all and for American people to avoid their lives being destroyed and liberties and rights preserved.

We know the only way to get them to hold rapists accountable is for us to pretend we support the rapist. Then he will be in prison for life.

It's the only way besides splitting up the country. Which I still hope happens.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is Green the one herting Admin's gaping man pussy now?

Not orange man bad anymore?

lolz