Marjorie Taylor Sasquatch Green, the Anti-Vax Queen owns shares in 3 Vax Producer's

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hypocrisy thy name is Trumptardery.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has boasted about being unvaccinated, owns stock in 3 major vaccine makers

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Big whoopdie doo, dumb ass. I own shares in ALL pharmaceutical companies.

#LGB, #FJB
What a surprise that Bald Midget #2 is a hypocrite.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I own shares in Big Pharma. I invest as wisely as I can. I am not going to go broke for some sort of virtue signalling.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I own shares in Big Pharma. I invest as wisely as I can. I am not going to go broke for some sort of virtue signalling.
So you're morally bankrupt too, gosh what a surprise.

"Little girl next door murdered my son, but she still sucks a mean dick, so..." Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

"Little girl next door murdered my son, but she still sucks a mean dick, so..." Prowler

As I said, I am not going to go broke for some sort of virtue signalling.

Being financially stable is important to me. If the shit hits the fan, people like you will depend on people like me to survive.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

As I said, I am not going to go broke for some sort of virtue signalling.

Being financially stable is important to me. If the shit hits the fan, people like you will depend on people like me to survive.
LOL, that's a good one, when the shit the fan, the banks and wall street will dress as Women to get on the Boats first.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
LOL, that's a good one, when the shit the fan, the banks and wall street will dress as Women to get on the Boats first.
stop trying to type and hold a cock in your hand at the same time, faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I didnt get the vax and I cant hold investments in vax companies? WTF, faggit? Thats super dumb, even for you!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least men can rape women in female spaces Admin. Why are you mad about this?

Because a woman has a position in service and shes not on your "side"?

Men can rape and assault women in female spaces and you can ignore it and pretend to be pro trans.... but MTG not wanting a vaccine while buying stock in it is just fucking CATASTROPHIC hypocrisy.

Not sure how....but whatever. Fight the good fight you stupid fucking pro rape prick. Let's all get together and fight the evil of people buying STOCK in products they dont personally want to use. THATS the problem! Predators showing their dicks to children in spas is just PRO TRANS and nessesary!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A teen girl can go ahead and get a dick forcibly and violently by a boy in a skirt and that's COOL. If you are upset about that you are a BIGOT.

No we need to worry about the fact someone bought STOCK in something they dont personally USE. THATS evil!! We need to make sure THAT never happens!

But STFU about women being RAPED and assaulted! Being worried about your fucking safety and dignity is TRANSPHOBIC. We need a world where other parties dont even exist and where women are taking rape and abuse with a smile for trans people!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has boasted about being unvaccinated, owns stock in 3 major vaccine makers

#LGB, #FJB
LOL! 6' bald midget.....ya cum guzzling retard.

But you said you wuz only 25 donuts tall, @Lokmar.

Changin' yer story, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#LGB, #FJB

Changin' yer story, eh?
Yea, sure josephine....dumb ass. I've always maintained I was 6' tall....aka 25 donuts tall. Fukin dipshit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#LGB, #FJB

Changin' yer story, eh?
Yea, sure josephine....dumb ass. I've always maintained I was 6' tall....aka 25 donuts tall. Fukin dipshit.

...but here's what ya said earlier...read for yerself...Lokmeer!

That faggit is all jelly cause you're 24 donuts tall, I'm 25 donuts tall while he's only about 19 donuts tall! :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#LGB, #FJB

Changin' yer story, eh?

...but here's what ya said earlier...read for yerself...Lokmeer!

That faggit is all jelly cause you're 24 donuts tall, I'm 25 donuts tall while he's only about 19 donuts tall! :Happy5:
Damn, josephine! You're dumb!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You say you're anti vax but yet you buy shares in companies you think produce unsafe vaccines. That seems slightly hypocritical.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
she almost looks like a good fuck until the pandering starts lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You say you're anti vax but yet you buy shares in companies you think produce unsafe vaccines. That seems slightly hypocritical.

and American :LOL3:

Prowler is Canadian.

I really do not see an issue with people buying stock in a product they dont wish to personally use.

I dont think anyone else does either..... but establishment shills are constantly looking for things to "blame" people for so they can push actual harmful things on society and that's why they are insufferable pricks.

So while they legislate their cult beliefs(letting men in womens facilities and going easy on rape and assault).....they can be like "WELL this RIGHT person owns stock in a product she wont use!! Get her!!"

Pelosi committing crimes in the stock market is meh though. Shes wealthy AF using her position to make millions.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Prowler is Canadian.

I really do not see an issue with people buying stock in a product they dont wish to personally use.

I dont think anyone else does either..... but establishment shills are constantly looking for things to "blame" people for so they can push actual harmful things on society and that's why they are insufferable pricks.

So while they legislate their cult beliefs(letting men in womens facilities and going easy on rape and assault).....they can be like "WELL this RIGHT person owns stock in a product she wont use!! Get her!!"

Pelosi committing crimes in the stock market is meh though. Shes wealthy AF using her position to make millions.

that's because you have no integrity ... like most cons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prowler is Canadian.

I own gamestop stock and I dont shop there.....that's a lack of integrity?

Tell you what. When you guys demand Pelosi goes to jail for abusing her position to get inside info on the market and thusly make millions.....we will talk about integrity. I notice you kinda grabbed one thing there and avoided that whole Pelosi thing.

And get your "eco policy" squad to stop using plastic water bottles and individually wrapped snacks. It's the LEAST they could do while they work towards making sure only wealthy people can function in society to save the environment.

It would also have been cool if democrat "leaders" followed the restrictions they placed on the peasents but we see how that went didnt we?

Integrity be damned.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I own gamestop stock and I dont shop there.

Tip 1: It is likely going to zero within 5 years.

Tip 2: Shop at Gamestop and chat with the gamer staff. Most are pretty cool geeky type people.

I did a shitload of hardware upgrades at Gamestop and EB Games stores a little over 10 years ago. Most of the employees were fun to chat with if you are into games.

It is kind of funny that they were the ones that got me into Steam. I was still buying games on DVD then and they told me I should check out Steam since I was (and am) a PC gamer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prowler is Canadian.

I own gamestop stock and I dont shop there.....that's a lack of integrity?

Tell you what. When you guys demand Pelosi goes to jail for abusing her position to get inside info on the market and thusly make millions.....we will talk about integrity. I notice you kinda grabbed one thing there and avoided that whole Pelosi thing.

And get your "eco policy" squad to stop using plastic water bottles and individually wrapped snacks. It's the LEAST they could do while they work towards making sure only wealthy people can function in society to save the environment.

It would also have been cool if democrat "leaders" followed the restrictions they placed on the peasents but we see how that went didnt we?

Integrity be damned.

I happen to think Pelosi should be in prison. Does that mean I have a right to also call out CONs who are on the take? Or are you just a partisan hack?