The innocent with nothing to hide always sue the person asking questions, amirite?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Trump should run as a Democrat in 2024 just to troll all the TDS schmucks. He's still get his regular 75-80 million votes, but then he'd pick up all the votes of the dumb Democrats who just vote D.
.Say, um, Raggedy,
of course he could never run in the general as a Democrat since he wouldn't get any votes in the primaries.
. Hate to bust your retarded "what if" bubble, but that's the way it would be since even Democraps aren't as gullible as Repukelickins.

Yeah, yeah, sure Holliday, but tell me -- why does the Bad Orange Man inhabit your nightmares? What, exact, "crimes" di he commit? What "fascist" or "authoritarian" acts did he do during his Administration that frightens you people so much?

... or, as Admin might ask, where did the Bad Orange Man touch you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump should run as a Democrat in 2024 just to troll all the TDS schmucks. He's still get his regular 75-80 million votes, but then he'd pick up all the votes of the dumb Democrats who just vote D.
.Say, um, Raggedy,
of course he could never run in the general as a Democrat since he wouldn't get any votes in the primaries.
. Hate to bust your retarded "what if" bubble, but that's the way it would be since even Democraps aren't as gullible as Repukelickins.

Yeah, yeah, sure Holliday, but tell me -- why does the Bad Orange Man inhabit your nightmares? What, exact, "crimes" di he commit? What "fascist" or "authoritarian" acts did he do during his Administration that frightens you people so much?

... or, as Admin might ask, where did the Bad Orange Man touch you?

They really NEVER have any real answer nor can they can provide any examples.

They just name call and spew.

They dont actually give a shit about the country and it shows.

What pisses them off is that people exist who disagree with their partisan team. They dont think anyone else should get any voice or say. You know because that kills democracy.

EVEN Jimmy Dore is openly saying Biden is everything they accused Trump of being and is blasting the media and dumb, gullible dems/progs who enable all the endless lies and propaganda. How they gleefully just spew hate at half the country like their masters demand.

These people would rather see the country burn than ever admit they are wrong. That they've been manipulated and lied too. Pride is the most important thing to them....the image they think they have.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can't be serious. It would be very difficult to find enough Dems to vote for him to make it possible for him to win. He's just a lunatic, no matter what letter comes after his name.

See, this is what I mean about the stupid shit you say.

Here's the thing. All I ever heard from you people is "Trump's a lunatic!" Trump's a criminal!" "Trump's a fascist!" but whenever I ask any of you EXACTLY what Trump did that is criminal or lunatic or fascists, all I ever got back is "Orange Man Bad!"

So ... tell me why Trump lives in the heads of progs like you rent free?

That's just a lie. I know I told you many times what he did. Not my fault you choose denial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can't be serious. It would be very difficult to find enough Dems to vote for him to make it possible for him to win. He's just a lunatic, no matter what letter comes after his name.

See, this is what I mean about the stupid shit you say.

Here's the thing. All I ever heard from you people is "Trump's a lunatic!" Trump's a criminal!" "Trump's a fascist!" but whenever I ask any of you EXACTLY what Trump did that is criminal or lunatic or fascists, all I ever got back is "Orange Man Bad!"

So ... tell me why Trump lives in the heads of progs like you rent free?

That's just a lie. I know I told you many times what he did. Not my fault you choose denial.

Where? I've never seen ANY ONE who hates Trump answer why with any sort of actual facts. All I've ever seen is what Gurk said

I've even gone and read boards with lefties discussing it and they never actually talk about anything but their opinions of him as a person. It's never any direct facts.

When they do give specifics it's always about a LIE the media told, and when you show them it's a lie they double down.

And THIS exchange has happened before when someone points out there is never an answer.

H did the same dumb shit claiming Trump was a "wanna be dictator" but didnt have one single example of anything Trump did that could be considered authoritarian. He COULD have said Trump banned bump stocks and he would have had SOMETHING true. But instead, he blathered nonsense and name called and than said "well he only had 4 years". It was the weakest most hypocritical shit.

The level of intense hatred is completely unwarranted and there is not even any solid reasons given. And meanwhile Biden is actually everything people claimed Trump was and there is hardly a peep.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ewwww the midget Jew pedophile is here now
That faggit is all jelly cause you're 24 donuts tall, I'm 25 donuts tall while he's only about 19 donuts tall! :Happy5:
He barely tops a standard sink vanity which is at best 42" which basically has him at less than 5ft tall :LOL3:

But no, they make vanities that are nearly 6 ft high in Costa Rica, just in case Jack ever brings home a giant off the beanstalk :LOL3:

Liberals are so fucking stupid. It's hysterical

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The fat perv himself

I wonder if he thinks that orange shit makes him look young.
No but people did quit poking him in the belly to watch him giggle.

pillsbury-doughboy-poke.gif

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You know, it's just like ol' Jake said
..these SG people will ruin this board just like they ruined their own.

Nothing but juvenile "ranking",
.and lunatic rants from them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, it's just like ol' Jake said
..these SG people will ruin this board just like they ruined their own.

Nothing but juvenile "ranking",
.and lunatic rants from them.
Sorry we cant be sophisticated trash like you and aidsman, faggit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Most people with nothing to hide are willing to testify.

269945401_10159691759889850_4740738412824427269_n.jpg
Just like Kyle Rittenhouse did.*
Aren't you marching in the Xmas Midget Parade this year?

*Because Criminal Defendants have the same options as Politicians?

Have some more coffee Pauncho Paltry, you're dumber than normal on this Xmas morning.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have some more coffee Pauncho Paltry, you're dumber than normal on this Xmas morning.
How many cocks did santa stick up your sock, fagboi?
Merry Christmas Pedro, help is available.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

why you so obsessed with my hair tho? I'm not going to let you suck my cock no matter how much you beg. fagboi

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

why you so obsessed with my hair tho? I'm not going to let you suck my cock no matter how much you beg. fagboi
You have hair?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor sniffing around looking for children to rape

what a worthless jew sex offender

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohhhh, you really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
got him THIS time?

PWN3D!

That were really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, GOOD ...

FINNALLY :LOL3: