The innocent with nothing to hide always sue the person asking questions, amirite?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ohhhh, you really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
got him THIS time?

PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that the GOP isn't running the Justice Department, maybe.
Dont hold your breath, skeezy.

I don't hold my breath for anything in this corrupt AF country.
You people turning it into a banana republic with the election fraud and theft contributed greatly to that!
Still waiting on the mountain of citations you claim to have Mr Closet Queen.
You got em a year ago, faggit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Trump should run as a Democrat in 2024 just to troll all the TDS schmucks. He's still get his regular 75-80 million votes, but then he'd pick up all the votes of the dumb Democrats who just vote D.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump should run as a Democrat in 2024 just to troll all the TDS schmucks. He's still get his regular 75-80 million votes, but then he'd pick up all the votes of the dumb Democrats who just vote D.

You can't be serious. It would be very difficult to find enough Dems to vote for him to make it possible for him to win. He's just a lunatic, no matter what letter comes after his name.

See, this is what I mean about the stupid shit you say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So GTFO

No.
Cowardly worthless piece of shit

Your fucking whore mother.
your piece of shit sleaze of a father

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So GTFO

No.

Okay, but not active whore like your mother. Does she remove her dentures for the geezers at least?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So GTFO

No.

Okay, but not active whore like your mother. Does she remove her dentures for the geezers at least?

better off being maggot food. Right?

I bet your fat pig of a mom hasn't been laid since the truck stop rape that birthed you. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So GTFO

No.

I bet your fat pig of a mom hasn't been laid since the truck stop rape that birthed you. lol

It is better off being maggot food than sucking old cock, yes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So GTFO

No.

Dunno, ask your fat ugly mom who killed him

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So GTFO

No.

bwaaaa hahahahahahaha

Mom in CA

Dad was in Texas

Your mom killed him.

I wish your make believe stories were interesting and not just stupid.

D E S P E R A T E

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So GTFO

No.

bwaaaa hahahahahahaha

Mom in CA

Dad was in Texas

Your mom killed him.

I wish your make believe stories were interesting and not just stupid.

D E S P E R A T E
metly :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They absolutely do sue if its libelous or slanderous bullshit.

Yeah....they sue. Guilty people typically dont because they dont want any extra attention scruntizing claims.

Admin your logic here reminds me of how angry Poofer got when he found out I background checked him. He legit tried to tell me that it was normal for him to be pissed off that I did that because only "pieces of shit" with "things to hide" are okay with being background checked. Which is completely backwards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
The suit, filed in federal court in Northern New York Monday, accuses James of misconduct, claiming she has abused her investigatory powers to target her political adversaries and advance her career.

"Since taking office, she has tirelessly bombarded him, his family and his business, Trump Organization LLC, with unwarranted subpoenas in a bitter crusade to 'take on' the President," the suit state"

I mean yeah. At some point it becomes a mission to look for anything and manipulate and abuse an investigation for political reasons. And that isnt ethical or anything that should happen here.

You make a claim. Investigate the claim and get on with it. You dont twist info or harrass until you think you think you got SOMETHING to use to destroy a person because they are political opposition. Its shameful. This would be shameful regardless if it were Trump or someone on team democrat.

It's sad that you struggle so hard to put your political biases aside.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can't be serious. It would be very difficult to find enough Dems to vote for him to make it possible for him to win. He's just a lunatic, no matter what letter comes after his name.

If Trump agreed to uphold the establishments priorities and run as a dem.....the media would start getting to work and the useful idiots would eat it up.

I dont think any of us who have been watching this occur for years now doubt that at all.

What Reggie said was totally true though. He would still get the votes of his base....because we arent really hung up on labels....and he would get the blue no matter who votes lol.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Here's the thing. All I ever heard from you people is "Trump's a lunatic!" Trump's a criminal!" "Trump's a fascist!" but whenever I ask any of you EXACTLY what Trump did that is criminal or lunatic or fascists, all I ever got back is "Orange Man Bad!"

So ... tell me why Trump lives in the heads of progs like you rent free?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here's the thing. All I ever heard from you people is "Trump's a lunatic!" Trump's a criminal!" "Trump's a fascist!" but whenever I ask any of you EXACTLY what Trump did that is criminal or lunatic or fascists, all I ever got back is "Orange Man Bad!"

So ... tell me why Trump lives in the heads of progs like you rent free?
Great post but you forgot that he's "literally hitler" and "jew ass kisser" LOL!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
.Say, um, Raggedy,
of course he could never run in the general as a Democrat since he wouldn't get any votes in the primaries.
. Hate to bust your retarded "what if" bubble, but that's the way it would be since even Democraps aren't as gullible as Repukelickins.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.Say, um, Raggedy,
of course he could never run in the general as a Democrat since he wouldn't get any votes in the primaries.
. Hate to bust your retarded "what if" bubble, but that's the way it would be since even Democraps aren't as gullible as Repukelickins.
Ok there, Debbie Downer.