https://www.yahoo.com/news/worlds-oldest-dog-ever-dies-152607648.html
The New Holliday Now With 25% More Infinity Reaction score 3,350 Location The Road to Shambhala Oct 23, 2023 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Gabbo Reaction score 87 Location Oak Bay Oct 25, 2023 #2 That was very sad, I was hoping he could have reached 40. Oh well, All Dogs Go to Heaven..
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 25, 2023 #3 The New Holliday said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... @LotusBud can you account for your whereabouts last weekend?
The New Holliday said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... @LotusBud can you account for your whereabouts last weekend?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Oct 25, 2023 #4 Admin. said: @LotusBud can you account for your whereabouts last weekend? Click to expand... Shhhhhhhh!!!!!
Admin. said: @LotusBud can you account for your whereabouts last weekend? Click to expand... Shhhhhhhh!!!!!