Branflation is worse for blacks...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

It's amazing how woke authoritarians scream about "systemic racism" while ignoring its their parties who have been behind the wheel of these systems for decades.

I'm sure black and brown people would be doing much better under the Biden regime if no other parties existed in the country and just democrats ran the whole place. THEN it would be utopia!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep.

It's amazing how woke authoritarians scream about "systemic racism" while ignoring its their parties who have been behind the wheel of these systems for decades.

I'm sure black and brown people would be doing much better under the Biden regime if no other parties existed in the country and just democrats ran the whole place. THEN it would be utopia!
Well, utopia for a maggot is a world made of trash, rot, feces and all kinds of filthy.

It's all relative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

Well, utopia for a maggot is a world made of trash, rot, feces and all kinds of filthy.

It's all relative.

Truth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The silver lining in all of this is that some of us can still afford to eat 20 dollar breakfast sandwhichs named "the slut"

so shut up about all this blacks in poverty nonsense you fucking racists