++++BRAZIL WATCH++++

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ass you know, the filthiest CUNTry is Brasiiiuuuuuuuu!!!!

Lets post the reality here.

The world sees only Lambada, dancing sissys and faggats football player like Neymar.

If owing a business in Brazil make sure you always have a AK47 or AR15 or a big fuck off shot gun handy.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This video went VIRAL and is even on the CNN.

This was yesterday at Sao Paulo at the LGTBTQ festival. Hardliners CHOPPED UP a sissy

Watch!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That's what they do to PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s ------

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is like the CNN of reality in Brazil!

Due to the highly success and interest, we want to come more educational.

Every heard of the “Jelly arms”?
The origins are German!

And here in BRASIUUUUUUU we have LIVE GORE of what human mankind is in Brasil. The land of Lambada and Rio de Janeiro’s dances…

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ The title: … and given handshakes!”

Like:” Thanks for doing business, gentleman!”

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The Brazilian Jellified Arm Trick. I have read that it happens often for reasons of overcrowding in the prisons. So, the veteran prisoners get mad at the newcomers for contributing to the already-terrible prisoner intake population. Overcrowding in Brazilian prisons is supposedly the # 1 reason for rioting. Of course, jellifying another man's arms is just one of the ways in which the prisoners act out. In other instances, we've seen footage of prisoners beheading other prisoners, dismembering them, stabbing, shooting (if able to get a guard's gun), etc. Overcrowding seems to be the # 1 reason but rape is pretty up there as well. I still don't even know wtf this man did to land in prison or what he did to receive this torture but here's what little is said...

Jelly arms: My God! My arms! My arms! Ahhh ahhhh

Cameraman: Shake his arms! Shake his arms!

My comment submission above is in no way intended to glorify the crime committed on footage. It's also not intended to encourage any one person to act out the crime committed on footage

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This thread is like the CNN of reality in Brazil!

Due to the highly success and interest, we want to come more educational.

Every heard of the “Jelly arms”?
The origins are German!

And here in BRASIUUUUUUU we have LIVE GORE of what human mankind is in Brasil. The land of Lambada and Rio de Janeiro’s dances…

Poor cunt…it’s amazing how they give up the will to fight so easily. If you know you’re about to get killed you’d think that you would die fighting. Bad monkey business!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor cunt…it’s amazing how they give up the will to fight so easily. If you know you’re about to get killed you’d think that you would die fighting. Bad monkey business!
Easy to say mate! I always wondered on beheading videos. You know you get killed by ISIS or cartels. Why not biting his dick off or running away.

Many commented that you are in kind of a shock stare! Not able to do anything active.

No idea what I would do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Easy to say mate! I always wondered on beheading videos. You know you get killed by ISIS or cartels. Why not biting his dick off or running away.

Many commented that you are in kind of a shock stare! Not able to do anything active.

No idea what I would do.
I heard they are often given sedating drugs or bullshi that it’s just to scare the audience and it won’t go too far?
Always fight like your life depended on it. Never be complacent.