Could Brazil split into 2?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...it seems the USA isn't the only country with its Red State Blue State problem.

In the most recent election Bolsnaro narrowly lost by a margin similar to American presidential elections.

And like the USA, Brazil has this North South divide with Lula taking the North and Bolsnaro the South:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So could Brazil split into 2 and become 2 countries?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Division impedes the flow of goods, services, capital, people and ideas. These divisions are a constraint to economic growth, especially in developing countries.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Division impedes the flow of goods, services, capital, people and ideas. These divisions are a constraint to economic growth, especially in developing countries.

Well, over here, the North and Northeast eat a good chunk of our taxes, provide numerous criminals that come south for more loot for their crimes and surprise surprise, it's because of their massive ignorance that the biggest criminal in this country's history is president again.

I'd gladly see those leech-states gone for good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well, over here, the North and Northeast eat a good chunk of our taxes, provide numerous criminals that come south for more loot for their crimes and surprise surprise, it's because of their massive ignorance that the biggest criminal in this country's history is president again.

I'd gladly see those leech-states gone for good.
I feel the same about Oregon. A total fucking toilet. I’d thank Putin if he nuked it off the map

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel the same about Oregon. A total fucking toilet. I’d thank Putin if he nuked it off the map

If we had a system like yours, the electoral college, Brazil would be a much different country

Bu unfortunately, the people up north, who live on welfare and breed like rabbits, keep destroying our future, because they vote like retards.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If we had a system like yours, the electoral college, Brazil would be a much different country

Bu unfortunately, the people up north, who live on welfare and breed like rabbits, keep destroying our future, because they vote like retards.
I heard some Americans not really liking the electoral college system all that much. It sways the vote too much or some shit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I already did and I'm just trying to stop the lazy fuckers to take it away, noodle neck!
We have a major problem in Oz where the dole bludgers are raping the welfare system at the taxpayers expense. Young cunts are even tattooing their necks and faces so they’re literally unemployable.

Back in South Africa you could only claim basically what you put into your own unemployment fund…it was only to tide you over until you found reemployment. When it was depleted…that was that. But that SA terrorist government is beyond fucked anyway. Even the presidents are getting locked up and charged over corruption and misappropriation of government funds.

Fucking crying shame!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, youre blaming poor people for needing money to survive... Try living on the money they get on welfare... I've saw the people on welfare here, they get next to nothing! Not a life! mega beak
But in reality why should people on welfare get anything at all?

Understandable if they are disabled or have temporarily fallen on hard times and need help getting on their feet. But I’ve seen human scum living off that shit for generations. It will decay and bankrupt a healthy society eventually

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Understandable if they are disabled or have temporarily fallen on hard times and need help getting on their feet. But I’ve seen human scum living off that shit for generations. It will decay and bankrupt a healthy society eventually
You'll be paying taxes anyway sooooo?? Do you think your taxes will go down if the welfare career fuckers didn't exist? We need Hitler now more than ever

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You'll be paying taxes anyway sooooo?? Do you think your taxes will go down if the welfare career fuckers didn't exist? We need Hitler now more than ever
I think the money could be put to better use than caring for the dregs of society. Fuck them. Eating shitting and breeding isn’t my idea of healthy contributions to a functional society

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, dude.... You would drive by watching people and children starving to death because they cant find work???????

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Also, dude.... You would drive by watching people and children starving to death because they cant find work???????
That depends on the people.

if they fall into the category of those I mentioned earlier who are decent people who have fallen on hardtimes through no fault of their own I am all for helping them. If fact, my philosophy would provide more to give to individuals such as these by taking it from the scum that do not deserve it

but if they are just lazy bums who just want to be leeches? Fuck them. let them starve. Good riddance. And take the children away and put the money which would otherwise been thrown away on their bum ass parents to good use in investing in their futures.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That depends on the people.

if they fall into the category of those I mentioned earlier who are decent people who have fallen on hardtimes through no fault of their own I am all for helping them. If fact, my philosophy would provide more to give to individuals such as these by taking it from the scum that do not deserve it

but if they are just lazy bums who just want to be leeches? Fuck them. let them starve. Good riddance. And take the children away and put the money which would otherwise been thrown away on their bum ass parents to good use in investing in their futures.
SO drug addicts who've developed mental health issues, severe mental health issues should just be left to rot on the street? Have some empathy man... We have the same problems here but I'd rather my tax money helped them all than leaving any human being to die on the street! YOUR TAXES WILL NEVER GO DOWN... Bring back manufacturing to our countries fuck China

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s only Libtards that dislike it when it does not produce the outcome they want
And yet Bigly even if the US wants to keep the electoral college it should be reformed to eliminate winner-take-all outcomes. So Blue states like California would no longer get 100% of the EV's. Had the EV's been distributed according to % of the popular vote in 2020, Trump would have gotten at least 260, not 232. So the outcome would have been a lot closer favoring the Republicans. And voters in Eastern Oregan wouldnt demand to join Idaho because they'd be guaranteed some of those EV's. That Electoral College needs an overhaul to reflect the actual popular vote imho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
SO drug addicts who've developed mental health issues, severe mental health issues should just be left to rot on the street? Have some empathy man... We have the same problems here but I'd rather my tax money helped them all than leaving any human being to die on the street! YOUR TAXES WILL NEVER GO DOWN... Bring back manufacturing to our countries fuck China
I have very little empathy for people who choose a path and continue to follow it to their own and everyone around them's peril.

I am big on accountability, so if after repeated attempts to rehabilitate these people yes, let them rot, preferably somewhere far away from civilization.

it's not about taxes going down it's about taxes going UP.

Or do you really believe this inflation we are experiencing is not a Tax by an alternative means? Think about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And yet Bigly even if the US wants to keep the electoral college it should be reformed to eliminate winner-take-all outcomes. So Blue states like California would no longer get 100% of the EV's. Had the EV's been distributed according to % of the popular vote in 2020, Trump would have gotten at least 260, not 232. So the outcome would have been a lot closer favoring the Republicans. And voters in Eastern Oregan wouldnt demand to join Idaho because they'd be guaranteed some of those EV's. That Electoral College needs an overhaul to reflect the actual popular vote imho.
The electoral college system is just fine.

I don't cry about it when it doesn't produce the results I want and libtards need to stop weeping when it doesn't produce the results they want.

The fact that it has produced presidencies from both sides of the aisle consistently for decades tells me despite not being perfect is about as sound and solid as it gets.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't cry about it when it doesn't produce the results I want and libtards need to stop weeping when it doesn't produce the results they want.

The fact that it has produced presidencies from both sides of the aisle consistently for decades tells me despite not being perfect is about as sound and solid as it gets.
Well at least in Canada in areas where Conservatives get just 10% of the popular vote they usu end up with 2 or 3 seats.

No party should get shut out of the electoral college if they receive 30-40% of the vote. Thats too large a % to ignore.

Dont nebraska and maine already split their evs? Every state ahould be like that

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have very little empathy for people who choose a path and continue to follow it to their own and everyone around them's peril.

I am big on accountability, so if after repeated attempts to rehabilitate these people yes, let them rot, preferably somewhere far away from civilization.

it's not about taxes going down it's about taxes going UP.

Or do you really believe this inflation we are experiencing is not a Tax by an alternative means? Think about it.
Instead of blaming the poor blame big corporations for pushing low-paid jobs to China... Ever heard of Black Rock? No you haven't but they rule the world all through assets... I spent a lot of time researching this from my private healthcare hospital bed... HITLER would have saved the Western world from this and we're going deeper and deeper! That's why I went off Trump although hes far superior to anything we've had he's just the same man... We need to rip wealth from Jews and start making work abundant in the West because jobs should be everywhere in our lands dude! I know youre pissed off, so am I but governments not people

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It’s only Libtards that dislike it when it does not produce the outcome they want
kind of like "first past the post". The conservative party of Canada got the most votes the last 2 elections, but the Liberal party of Canada got the most seats. before the first election, the LPOC were all frothing mad about first past the post because Steven Harper won a majority in 2011 and were winning minorities the last 3 elections after votes of non-confidence, and then suddenly loved it after it gave them the turd for two more terms and scrapped the referrendum to change it when the results were for proportional representation with a referrendum on it. they wanted to ram through a ranked ballot without a referrendum and tried to rig the survey to show that result, but it failed(and even backfired).
And yeah, i saw the shitshow in 2016 when trump won the electoral college votes and became the potus. The only reason trump lost the popular vote was because california overwhelmingly wanted hillary, but too bad for thm that it is the united states of America, and not the united states of California.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Please dude watch

NEVER FORGET THIS

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kind of like "first past the post". The conservative party of Canada got the most votes the last 2 elections, but the Liberal party of Canada got the most seats. before the first election, the LPOC were all frothing mad about first past the post because Steven Harper won a majority in 2011 and were winning minorities the last 3 elections after votes of non-confidence, and then suddenly loved it after it gave them the turd for two more terms and scrapped the referrendum to change it when the results were for proportional representation with a referrendum on it. they wanted to ram through a ranked ballot without a referrendum and tried to rig the survey to show that result, but it failed(and even backfired).
And yeah, i saw the shitshow in 2016 when trump won the electoral college votes and became the potus. The only reason trump lost the popular vote was because california overwhelmingly wanted hillary, but too bad for thm that it is the united states of America, and not the united states of California.
Yes. That is a flawed system we have in Canada.

In all truth the Prime Minister & MP should be on 2 separate ballots. So the Canadian voter should be able to elect the PM & MP separately. In the 2 prior elections Conservatives would gave gotten the office of the PM but not necessarily the parliament similar to the US where the American voter chooses their President and House rep separately. Canada could use some reform as well.

Last edited: