Good job Brazil!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now if only this was done in America!!!!

e171635365d24adf.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This prick is o longer the President, Mr. Up to Date

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They're gonna allow the thieving gang to start their job and then, when the economy goes to the dump, there'll be a swiftly operation to remove all of them and declare leftist parties extinct in Brazoo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're gonna allow the thieving gang to start their job and then, when the economy goes to the dump, there'll be a swiftly operation to remove all of them and declare leftist parties extinct in Brazoo.

Rancid, he was voted out by the people of Brazil. Just like Trump. Can you even vote? I’ve lived here for 23 years, with full residency, yet I cannot vote.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid, he was voted out by the people of Brazil. Just like Trump. Can you even vote? I’ve lived here for 23 years, with full residency, yet I cannot vote.
The election was stolen.

They never released the source code for the voting machines, lots of fishy stuff that they simply deny outright, even with concrete proof.

The Twitter file dump also showed they did the same shit they did in the US election, bolster the liberals and censor the conservatives.

But we're also aware that we're living in an era in which people deny things that are right in front of them. Complete insanity.

Have you heard about what our supreme court is doing?

But to be honest, I'm tired of discussing things like this with some of you. What's the point?

Like I said, denying the obvious has become a thing. So eventually, diplomacy and harmony will no longer exist.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story Bro!

LOL we've impeached one and arrested another not long ago.

We're gonna allow the stupid fucks who voted for that shit to have a taste of Argentina first. The imbeciles forgot how they were the first to ones to be on the streets asking for Dilma's head 6 years ago.

But the Brazilian left is stupid like that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The election was stolen.

They never released the source code for the voting machines, lots of fishy stuff that they simply deny outright, even with concrete proof.

The Twitter file dump also showed they did the same shit they did in the US election, bolster the liberals and censor the conservatives.

But we're also aware that we're living in an era in which people deny things that are right in front of them. Complete insanity.

Have you heard about what our supreme court is doing?

But to be honest, I'm tired of discussing things like this with some of you. What's the point?

Like I said, denying the obvious has become a thing. So eventually, diplomacy and harmony will no longer exist.

I’m sorry, you sound like that fat loser Trump. Now days, the loser claims fraud.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rancid, whats going on? I knew the military got involved, but the criminal is still Pressie?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid, whats going on? I knew the military got involved, but the criminal is still Pressie?
I'm not sure yet. But have you seen what happened in Peru? Their libtard prez tried to start a coup and he was swiftly removed.

In Argentina, the VP, who's a thieving commie whore called Cretina Kirschner is also going to jail.

It's very likely that we'll allow the maggot Lula to start his term and when the economy goes down like it certainly will, we'll just impeach and arrest him and the rest of the gang. This time, for good.

I think it's better if we allow the riffraff and other mental midgets who voted for the corrupt sack of garbage to have a taste of "sochulism", so they can remember, YET AGAIN, how much of a failure that system is in countries like Brazoo.

Even the natives are on Bolsonaro side, he finally made their reserves legal and that pissed off many illegal loggers and miners. And guess who's behind those? Many of these reserves used to have roads that allowed drugs from Bolivia and Peru to pour into Brazil and now, they can't go there because the natives have blocked all said roads.

One thing I tell you, these liberal turds know absolutely NOTHING. Especially the ones in this forum.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing I know is, the will of the people always wins. Conspiracy theories suck shit

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing I know is, the will of the people always wins. Conspiracy theories suck shit
Yeah, but more important than that, you need to remember that bullshit and brainwashing only work on people with a full belly. Once they start feeling the effects of their "democracies" into their empty stomachs, they start waking up REAL quickly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not sure yet. But have you seen what happened in Peru? Their libtard prez tried to start a coup and he was swiftly removed.

In Argentina, the VP, who's a thieving commie whore called Cretina Kirschner is also going to jail.

It's very likely that we'll allow the maggot Lula to start his term and when the economy goes down like it certainly will, we'll just impeach and arrest him and the rest of the gang. This time, for good.

I think it's better if we allow the riffraff and other mental midgets who voted for the corrupt sack of garbage to have a taste of "sochulism", so they can remember, YET AGAIN, how much of a failure that system is in countries like Brazoo.

Even the natives are on Bolsonaro side, he finally made their reserves legal and that pissed off many illegal loggers and miners. And guess who's behind those? Many of these reserves used to have roads that allowed drugs from Bolivia and Peru to pour into Brazil and now, they can't go there because the natives have blocked all said roads.

One thing I tell you, these liberal turds know absolutely NOTHING. Especially the ones in this forum.

That's how I feel about the US at this point. Let them have it.

By the time they figure out their enemy was never their neighbor, we will have wrecked all our voting power and constitutional rights. That's the sad thing.

People will take A LOT of abuse from the government if they are brainwashed enough.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

By the time they figure out their enemy was never their neighbor, we will have wrecked all our voting power and constitutional rights. That's the sad thing.

People will take A LOT of abuse from the government if they are brainwashed enough.
Yeah, and the tards are running out of time and people's patience.

One thing is for sure, once the cleanup start, it won't stop until the garbage is completely removed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me ask you a question. Do you hate California, NY, Washington and Massachusetts?