I think Flynn is doing a bang up job as Moderator.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What? I think Flynn does a good job here stirring up shit :D lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Better than the old geriatric, shit posting, chop stealing, forum LOSER, Cw.. That bitch can go kill herself :)

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Better than the old geriatric, shit posting, chop stealing, forum LOSER, Cw.. That bitch can go kill herself :)
Maybe you should ask ol Cdub why exactly her forum was scrapped off the internet when she blamed BiggieSuperSized for nuking it....

Whoops

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhh. So that's why you're praising Flynn, because of your dislike for CW...

You females, you do make me chuckle Lol.
There is NOTHING in the books that says I have to like or dislike a mod simply because "what is popular" I have a mind of my own and haven't liked that boring ass turd from the first time I met her. Sorry if this upsets you, but as you told me before.. not everyone is going to like the same people. CW plays it safe and caters to anyone who she thinks may give her an upvote. .. She is half the problem undermining Flynn here. She annoys me enough that I won't post here. Yeah boo hoo me.. LOL.. I come here for fun not to be annoyed by someone.. :/

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There is NOTHING in the books that says I have to like or dislike a mod simply because "what is popular" I have a mind of my own and haven't liked that boring ass turd from the first time I met her. Sorry if this upsets you, but as you told me before.. not everyone is going to like the same people. CW plays it safe and caters to anyone who she thinks may give her an upvote. .. She is half the problem undermining Flynn here. She annoys me enough that I won't post here. Yeah boo hoo me.. LOL.. I come here for fun not to be annoyed by someone.. :/

Wow.

Okay. I know that we rarely see eye-to-eye on quite a few things, which never really bothered me because you're entitled to your opinions. But it warms my heart ❤ to know that I'm not the only one seeing what's going on.

Thank you, Raven. Not for taking my side, but seeing what kind of trash cw really is.

Kudos. You do think for yourself and you do have a brain.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I vote no confidence in CDunce having a panel here.

Isn't she part owner of Blue Shitshoe?

Though, I agree with you 100% let's try not bagging on the mods, even that piece of shit cw. Lately, there's been too much crap like that going on.

Let's try to enjoy ourselves and have fun.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FYI @Adam Hitler You don't have to keep posting my comments at TBC.. The meltdown section is open to the public for viewing lol. Sorry my dislike for CW bothers you so much and that you feel that I should have to like who you like. Keep needling me, tho.. I gotz something for ya ;)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No worries, Blazor seems to think that BF has jacked your account, you know, like you claimed in the past? LOL

I just don;t like flaky turncoats is all and you're certainly starting to look like one.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No worries, Blazor seems to think that BF has jacked your account, you know, like you claimed in the past? LOL

I just don;t like flaky turncoats is all and you're certainly starting to look like one.
I'm not a turncoat.. I consider Blazor and the others that got banned my pals.. I just have total disdain for CW.. and apparently, that bothers you.. and just wondering why it does so much? Are you e-lovers?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I don't like CW.. and that somehow makes me a turncoat?? OOOOKAAAY...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess I'll have to dig up the post where you told me that not everyone will like the same people. I guess you hold me to a higher standard than others? NOPE... like I said, I'll like/dislike who I want to. You go ahead and follow the crowd.. I think it's very unfair of you to pit me against people I like because I don't agree with you about a mod..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I guess I'll have to dig up the post where you told me that not everyone will like the same people. I guess you hold me to a higher standard than others? NOPE... like I said, I'll like/dislike who I want to. You go ahead and follow the crowd.. I think it's very unfair of you to pit me against people I like because I don't agree with you about a mod..
You really don't want to do this with me...

Remember our last bust up, where you bitched at me for not attacking BF and boycotting this place?

I just find it very odd that you appear to be getting friendly with Mutantini and Flynn the shim, given past history.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really don't want to do this with me...

Remember our last bust up, where you bitched at me for not attacking BF and boycotting this place?

I just find it very odd that you appear to be getting friendly with Mutantini and Flynn the shim, given past history.
OOOOHHHH... attacking BF...THE SHAME!!!!!!! Do you mean when my troll account was jacked and I voiced my opinion about it?? YES, I was upset and it still pisses me off. Unlike you, I am not a weak dick and will voice my opinion and NOT playing both sides as you do :/ I noticed you're not bad-mouthing BF at TBC.. why not? Aren't you upset that everyone got banned? I've been through this before and didn't have a problem saying it was wrong.. I've not once seen you ever speak out.. and why?? You are a fucking fence rider.. no gutz. No wonder you and CW get along so well:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How the fuck am I playing both sides, you ridiculous cunt?

Projection much?

You're the one who is cosying upto to Flynn and Mongtini, while your supposed "e-pals" have been shitcanned.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hmmmm...

Screenshot-33.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to be more stupid than you look, ffs. My disliking CW has fuck-all to do with "the group" getting banned. I haven't been on here much, so I can't speak to why BF did what he did. I can't imagine any of them said or did anything to deserve this treatment. It's wrong, imo. I've always said that banning people ( people who contribute) should be a last resort. Everyone banned were my favorite posters------- Why you are slamming me for basically disliking a mod is fucked up. But whatever.. I'm outta here anyway.. The only thing that Flynn and Fartini have in common with me is their dislike for the old goat, shit poster, cw lulz that is it.. Now... kindly go fuck yourself :)