I think Flynn is doing a bang up job as Moderator.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Springtime for Hitler and Germany
Deutschland is happy and gay
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the master race

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t listen to Shitler, Mr. Wizer; he sees “trannies” (and “kikes” and “gooks” and “niggers”) lurking in every corner, out to rob him of his skin.

He’s our resident Nazi numbskull (there’s always one on every board).

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has been a nazi cosplayer at every troll forum since Brawl Hall...the one at Third Rail was the funniest...this one likes vintage wrasslen figures and playing COD which really means he is playing Fortnite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Give it a rest ffs... Blurt is a self-admitted crossdresser and Aylana used to be called "Fox Mulder" or something and is a middle aged man who loves Jap anime.

In other words, a pair of degenerates...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Give it a rest ffs... Blurt is a self-admitted crossdresser and Aylana used to be called "Fox Mulder" or something and is a middle aged man who loves Jap anime.

I remember Fox Mulder. Hey Fox Mulder! You came over to Valhalla after we had some fun with Brawl Stall. Or was it Flame Champs after the famous Reggie Essent Tick Tock troll? It's a little fuzzy. I ain't as bad as Joe Biden, but I was usually pretty fucking drunk when I posted back then.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, and, of course, it’s written somewhere on an obscure discussion forum on the internet so it must be indubitably factual.

You’ll be happy to know that Prime Minister Trudeau personally approved of my taxpayer-funded sex change operation.

Soon, I’ll be able to female ejaculate right into your face.

Dummkopf

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would not believe anything a person named Adam Hitler says.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hmmm I dunno, remain posting and e-slapping you on your snout and knocking Blurtroon's wig off whenever I get the urge, perhaps?

Yeah. Right.

You should tag Bastard Factory and ask for help again. Why stop now, pussy? You've already done it three times.

Bitch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I remember Fox Mulder. Hey Fox Mulder! You came over to Valhalla after we had some fun with Brawl Stall. Or was it Flame Champs after the famous Reggie Essent Tick Tock troll? It's a little fuzzy. I ain't as bad as Joe Biden, but I was usually pretty fucking drunk when I posted back then.
Some users still refer to him as "Fox", yet he persists with the e-tranny routine.... fucking weirdo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes, and, of course, it’s written somewhere on an obscure discussion forum on the internet so it must be indubitably factual.

You’ll be happy to know that Prime Minister Trudeau personally approved of my taxpayer-funded sex change operation.

Soon, I’ll be able to female ejaculate right into your face.

Dummkopf
You've spilled your guts on VF for years about your plight as a "gender confused" person, so now you're doing what, claiming it was all just a troll?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You've spilled your guts on VF for years about your plight as a "gender confused" person, so now you're doing what, claiming it was all just a troll?

I’ll tell you the truth if you pay me $150.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Or you could just pay it yourself, instead of wasting your money on budget, back street cock chop surgery...

Having the op above a mechanics garage was asking for trouble.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So now you can't read? Since when is an 11 yr old an adult, you dumb troon?

How can anyone believe what you say after posting up proven fake photos?

Oh. By. The. Way:

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg