I think Flynn is doing a bang up job as Moderator.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course you do. You simp for Flynn even harder than you do for fucking Mimi over on VF.... I thought that was cringe, but jesus, you've well and truly outdone yourself here and buried your snooty frog nose even deeper up someone's rectal cavity.

*SLOW DOWNY CLAP*

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, but you don't have the cred to join me in celebrating Flynn's prowess.

Go back to giving UncleFiLTH hand jobs. You excel at this.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I like to give credit where it's due so I'm forced to admit Flynn does seem to have an expert's knowledge of the buttons that need pushing for Moving and Merging posts. Well done.

Do you think we can toss it a peanut or does @BF prefer to restrict its diet to pre-approved comestibles?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like to give credit where it's due so I'm forced to admit Flynn does seem to have an expert's knowledge of the buttons that need pushing for Moving and Merging posts. Well done.

Do you think we can toss it a peanut or does @BF prefer to restrict its diet to pre-approved comestibles?

Did you mean combustibles?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course you do. You simp for Flynn even harder than you do for fucking Mimi over on VF.... I thought that was cringe, but jesus, you've well and truly outdone yourself here and buried your snooty frog nose even deeper up someone's rectal cavity.

*SLOW DOWNY CLAP*
LOL!

Blurt seeks alliances & entrenched itself wherever It can in order to further Its own Interests.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As usual.

All hail The Mighty Flynn!

(rating: 9 tard teardrops out of 10)

Thank you, Blurt!

I'm just doing my part for humanity. I'm such a humble and wonderful person that I don't charge for my mod duties. Everyone should receive the gift of knowing me for free.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*SLOW DOWNY CLAP*

Says the guy who needs Biggie Dunce, Freud and Dove to back him up.

You're a coward, Aryan.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course a libtard with mental illness is going to love a libtard moderator who also has mental illness and coddles the other dipship peon liberals with mental illness

no surprises there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn is teh shit tho...

And admin would love to fellate Five Guys in Mumbai

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s from Toronto.

Toronto is Canada’s Orlando.

Grimmie’s opinion can safely be ignored.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IqQJsMc.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sorry, I neglected to mention your frantic hunt for the salsa slug recently, which is clearly a cry for help.

It can't be much fun suffering the indignity of having your head flushed down the e-toilet on a daily basis. :LOL3:
Like Flynn doesn’t dogpile dove with autismin and the new homosexual every chance she gets. The cretin