Thread Drama - Really Just a Flynn Meltdown

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
9IznARF.png

@Flynn @Flynn @Flynn......

Give it up.

None of this was planned. This was you melting down over what was happening here.

You played no role in Joo Dog tormenting @Lily.

You played no role in @Lily (allegedly) passing Joo's PI to @Bastard Factory.

You played no role in @Bastard Factory phoning Joo.

You were ready to crack at any given time because of the mental and emotional abuse you were enduring here.

When @Bastard Factory sent you the PM with the PI, you saw a coward's way out and you took it.

You went to another forum and you spilled the PM.

That is it.

That is all you did.

But.....

Before I forget, everyone should think back to about a year ago....

everywhere you fucking look is this FAGGGOT

THE LEAKER !!THIS THE LEAKER THAT FFS FUCK OFF

Yup. That little Meltie was @X crying about me calling @Lily The Leaker all the time.

Because I did call @Lily The Leaker. All the time.

And look what happened....

Did you Leak the PI, @Lily?

@Lily, did you really admit to being The Leaker?

Am I really that good?

Did I call it over a year ago?

Back to @Flynn...

Who pushed him over the edge?

Well, it was mostly me.

That is simply The Truth.

This is his last post before his "I resign" post:

This thread belongs in Meltdown as this is Prowler's way of bad mouthing the mods. It was created so other's could jump on the bandwagon. Threads like these will be immediately to moved down here before they infect the upper boards.

This IS Prowler trying to troll on the upper forums, yet again.

Yup, @Flynn whined like a baby about being trolled by me, The Prowler.

Then......

He quit.

I do have to give credit to @SirSuperSouthern for starting the thread that Called Out @Flynn and challenged him to use his real voice. That thread drove @Flynn up the wall. The Vocaroos that I posted in that thread were filled with subconscious messaging that I knew would torment @Flynn. I tried to keep a good balance of tormenting him without pushing him right over the edge. I am happy that, as far as i know, it did not push him to do anything as drastic as chopping off his cock.

Now.....

You have to wonder.....

Who is next?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^repost
Hey The Prowler, I've got a 'looks like' type pic of you flexing your arms from a pic you posted on CO. Mind if I post it in this thread?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
9IznARF.png

@Flynn @Flynn @Flynn......

Give it up.

None of this was planned. This was you melting down over what was happening here.

You played no role in Joo Dog tormenting @Lily.

You played no role in @Lily (allegedly) passing Joo's PI to @Bastard Factory.

You played no role in @Bastard Factory phoning Joo.

You were ready to crack at any given time because of the mental and emotional abuse you were enduring here.

When @Bastard Factory sent you the PM with the PI, you saw a coward's way out and you took it.

You went to another forum and you spilled the PM.

That is it.

That is all you did.

But.....

Before I forget, everyone should think back to about a year ago....

Yup. That little Meltie was @X crying about me calling @Lily The Leaker all the time.

Because I did call @Lily The Leaker. All the time.

And look what happened....

Did you Leak the PI, @Lily?

@Lily, did you really admit to being The Leaker?

Am I really that good?

Did I call it over a year ago?

Back to @Flynn...

Who pushed him over the edge?

Well, it was mostly me.

That is simply The Truth.

This is his last post before his "I resign" post:

Yup, @Flynn whined like a baby about being trolled by me, The Prowler.

Then......

He quit.

I do have to give credit to @SirSuperSouthern for starting the thread that Called Out @Flynn and challenged him to use his real voice. That thread drove @Flynn up the wall. The Vocaroos that I posted in that thread were filled with subconscious messaging that I knew would torment @Flynn. I tried to keep a good balance of tormenting him without pushing him right over the edge. I am happy that, as far as i know, it did not push him to do anything as drastic as chopping off his cock.

Now.....

You have to wonder.....

Who is next?
You'd be a good litigator.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
^repost
Hey The Prowler, I've got a 'looks like' type pic of you flexing your arms from a pic you posted on CO. Mind if I post it in this thread?

Hahaha!!!!

We could do a comparison....what year was that from?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I am good at so many things.

There is just not enough time in the day to do it all....
All kidding aside, I've done some silly things trying to get to the members on TBC but Flynn turning on Biggie after she just apologized recently. Biggie and surely BF, will have nothing to do with her now. There's no other admins left to stab in the back. I also agree that she didn't have all of this planned out like an evil villain. Where does she go if the admin on VF turns his or her back on her?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i save chop files in file backups
no, well once, it was a comic of PV from F4$ that I printed and put on my work filecase with magnets/no frame tho

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
how about if i send it to you via pm and you post it yourself then?
come on, you know you wanna

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
lol, none of that will happen ya big fraidy cat ; )

I'll send to you. It's worth a brief laugh and trip down memory lane.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
wait
should i add flynn, lily, and bf to the convo?! (kidding)

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
GcLDIPi.png

Then he should keep his filthy trap shut and stop taking delight in causing trouble. He's far from fucking innocent in all of this. He can't go around acting like a total asshole and expect everyone to like and admire him. He's a two-faced fucking punk and he always will be.

• 100%
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
GcLDIPi.png

Then he should keep his filthy trap shut and stop taking delight in causing trouble. He's far from fucking innocent in all of this. He can't go around acting like a total asshole and expect everyone to like and admire him. He's a two-faced fucking punk and he always will be.

The truth is that Bonesaw doesn't know just how dirty Biggie really is...

eta: That being said, I was still wrong for what I did.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The truth is that Bonesaw doesn't know just how dirty Biggie really is...
Well, maybe so but I have zero sympathy for Biggie. Now, I consider myself to be a compassionate person but If he's going to shoot his mouth off he doesn't get to go and sulk when he can't handle the consequences. Treating people online the way he does only invites trouble. Fuck him. If he has issues with why he was banned he should have a conversation man to man with BF and straighten everything out, but he won't do that because his pride won't let him. God forbid the almighty Biggie should have to admit his mistakes. He actually takes pleasure in getting under people's skin, but where is he when it's his turn to feel the fire? He goes away and hides. PUNK BITCH

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
reminder: no one except f who shall not be named publicly posted pi from this site

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, maybe so but I have zero sympathy for Biggie. Now, I consider myself to be a compassionate person but If he's going to shoot his mouth off he doesn't get to go and sulk when he can't handle the consequences. Treating people online the way he does only invites trouble. Fuck him. If he has issues with why he was banned he should have a conversation man to man with BF and straighten everything out, but he won't do that because his pride won't let him. God forbid the almighty Biggie should have to admit his mistakes. He actually takes pleasure in getting under people's skin, but where is he when it's his turn to feel the fire? He goes away and hides. PUNK BITCH

A lot of people shoot their mouths off, myself included. What he does is has other people play dirty for him and then he acts like he's clean. He's not. That's the real problem with Biggie.

And yeah, he's a big old fat fuck his own damn self.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"eta: That being said, I was still wrong for what I did."
I don't think so. You're not the one who blasted PM's and PI publicly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"eta: That being said, I was still wrong for what I did."
I don't think so. You're not the one who blasted PM's and PI publicly.

I didn't do it publicly, but I did cross a line into real life. However, to be honest I have mixed feelings. He's been working with people that have been out to harass me for a very long time.

I know it. I caught every little piece of info that was being dropped by him and his harpies. I wasn't going to complain, it only serves to confirm any comments.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of people shoot their mouths off, myself included. What he does is has other people play dirty for him and then he acts like he's clean. He's not. That's the real problem with Biggie.

And yeah, he's a big old fat fuck his own damn self.
Yes. You, me and a lot of others do but you don't run away when the heat goes up because of what you said. He does. Dove always used to say that: "Oh, you just don't know Biggie, he's really a good guy." "He's just misunderstood." Give me a break. If he's such a good guy then he should act like that with everyone but no, he chooses to be a prick so he deserves everything he gets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. You, me and a lot of others do but you don't run away when the heat goes up because of what you said. He does. Dove always used to say that: "Oh, you just don't know Biggie, he's really a good guy." "He's just misunderstood." Give me a break. If he's such a good guy then he should act like that with everyone but no, he chooses to be a prick so he deserves everything he gets.

Dove is a dependent whore. She can't survive on her own, so she'll suck up to anyone that may be able to give her some cash.

That's the truth about Dove. She was bought for the mere price of $4k dollars years ago.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll just put this here: 'Biggie' 4 yrs ago publicly posted on SG

7DjKBzY.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove is a dependent whore. She can't survive on her own, so she'll suck up to anyone that may be able to give her some cash.

That's the truth about Dove. She was bought for the mere price of $4k dollars years ago.
That doesn't change the fact that Biggie chooses to be an asshole, so he deserves to be treated like one. If he doesn't like it, drop the asshole shtick online.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That doesn't change the fact that Biggie chooses to be an asshole, so he deserves to be treated like one. If he doesn't like it, drop the asshole shtick online.

I will say this, he's made a lot of enemies. I read where @Scooter said he could have reported the PII drop at VF bud didn't because he didn't care about him. Therefore, even if they don't actively harm him, they don't have his back either. Once I saw who got the PM from Flynn, I can guarantee some of those people he may even consider friendly will fuck him over.