Thread Drama - Really Just a Flynn Meltdown

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of coarse. And so is this recent post:

PDSAhFi.jpg

He doesn't have my PI because of Murdock. He had/s my phone number when we (Murdock, Dove, myself and Fatty Fucker) all talked once. Any other PI he's gotten from people that spilled my shit back in the CO days.

The funniest thing is that until a few days ago, I had never crossed PI lines. I got them chasing me around for over 16 years over what...yes, what was that that the ding-a-ling KM said "words on a screen".

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll just put this here: 'Biggie' 4 yrs ago publicly posted on SG

7DjKBzY.jpg
Do you see? Anyone who claims that they can gather together a "boatload" of hackers is full of shit. He wants to sound like he keeps company with real hackers because it makes him feel like he's connected to others who are powerful at the keyboard. Kind of like an average guy who hangs around a bar or restaurant owned by mobsters. They feel tough knowing these men and that nobody would fuck with them because of it. I don't believe one word. If he really could summon a bunch of hackers for real, he wouldn't broadcast it. Hackers don't threaten publicly. They just do what they do in secret.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you see? Anyone who claims that they can gather together a "boatload" of hackers is full of shit. He wants to sound like he keeps company with real hackers because it makes him feel like he's connected to others who are powerful at the keyboard. Kind of like an average guy who hangs around a bar or restaurant owned by mobsters. They feel tough knowing these men and that nobody would fuck with them because of it. I don't believe one word. If he really could summon a bunch of hackers for real, he wouldn't broadcast it. Hackers don't threaten publicly. They just do what they do in secret.

He's a ghetto ass motherfucker from NYC...of course he's full of bluster.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As for all those clutching their pearls at TBC, fuck them too...a lot of them have played dirty online over the years. I know if someone actually used Flea's family to "troll"...we'd be reading about how she was going to get a contract out and kill someone for it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Of coarse. And so is this recent post:

PDSAhFi.jpg
"Play the pi game accept the pi consequences. Something very special on the horizon."

Here he goes again, making his intentions known. I can't speak for anyone else but if I was looking to exact revenge on another person I wouldn't say a damn word about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Play the pi game accept the pi consequences. Something very special on the horizon."

Here he goes again, making his intentions known. I can't speak for anyone else but if I was looking to exact revenge on another person I wouldn't say a damn word about it.

That's done to keep others in line. Unfortunately, it works. He better think twice about what he and his miserable band of retards do moving forward. He is no longer untouchable.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
As for all those clutching their pearls at TBC, fuck them too...a lot of them have played dirty online over the years. I know if someone actually used Flea's family to "troll"...we'd be reading about how she was going to get a contract out and kill someone for it.
I have no idea why flea or bonesaw roll with this guy. ;( Oh well, their choice.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's done to keep others in line. Unfortunately, it works. He better think twice about what he and his miserable band of retards do moving forward. He is no longer untouchable.
We're all cupcakes. One of these days Biggie will piss off someone who will tear his entire life apart and he won't see it coming because his ego blinds him. I've seen it before. It always ends badly for punks like him. Always.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You have a good night Lily, I've got some stuff to do. Nice talking. :)
Oi
Small fries
What’s going on ? You calm down er wat ?
It’s nice out tonight the train horn in the background
That crisp apple air, a puckered balloon knot .
It’s like someone, something just went and lifted the needle
Nuthing but the buzzing in my ear and a sense of confusion
In the werds of Shaggy, It wasn’t me …

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Broh I hack
Do you even ?
I boast all the time .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PI = Puerile Infants or Pesky Irritants

Pearl clutchers justified their bad behavior..OMG, they only did minor bad things...not major like posting jobs.

Who said his work was posted? They made that up.

These people willingly hang out with posters that have called posters' jobs, ex-wives...Dove and KM (who they want back)...who are they fucking kidding?!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
9IznARF.png

@Flynn @Flynn @Flynn......

Give it up.

None of this was planned. This was you melting down over what was happening here.

You played no role in Joo Dog tormenting @Lily.

You played no role in @Lily (allegedly) passing Joo's PI to @Bastard Factory.

You played no role in @Bastard Factory phoning Joo.

You were ready to crack at any given time because of the mental and emotional abuse you were enduring here.

When @Bastard Factory sent you the PM with the PI, you saw a coward's way out and you took it.

You went to another forum and you spilled the PM.

That is it.

That is all you did.

But.....

Before I forget, everyone should think back to about a year ago....

Yup. That little Meltie was @X crying about me calling @Lily The Leaker all the time.

Because I did call @Lily The Leaker. All the time.

And look what happened....

Did you Leak the PI, @Lily?

@Lily, did you really admit to being The Leaker?

Am I really that good?

Did I call it over a year ago?

Back to @Flynn...

Who pushed him over the edge?

Well, it was mostly me.

That is simply The Truth.

This is his last post before his "I resign" post:

Yup, @Flynn whined like a baby about being trolled by me, The Prowler.

Then......

He quit.

I do have to give credit to @SirSuperSouthern for starting the thread that Called Out @Flynn and challenged him to use his real voice. That thread drove @Flynn up the wall. The Vocaroos that I posted in that thread were filled with subconscious messaging that I knew would torment @Flynn. I tried to keep a good balance of tormenting him without pushing him right over the edge. I am happy that, as far as i know, it did not push him to do anything as drastic as chopping off his cock.

Now.....

You have to wonder.....

Who is next?
Yeah it basically snapped and hit the self-destruct button.

I still maintain that it's some deranged homosexual who lives in a pysch unit...