Dearest Flynn

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Reps to posts are like pats on backs. Empty gestures of tiktok era likes, i.e. fossilized bygone era found inground waste measured afterthoughts of long dead nonexistents.

What was. Is no accounting of what can be. Because you liked Admin's last worthless one hundred posts, to me... is no value in what you, Lily, are capable of in future meets.

Or did I stutter?
dude you are so incredibly boring

///

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reps to posts are like pats on backs. Empty gestures of tiktok era likes, i.e. fossilized bygone era found inground waste measured afterthoughts of long dead nonexistents.

What was. Is no accounting of what can be. Because you liked Admin's last worthless one hundred posts, to me... is no value in what you, Lily, are capable of in future meets.

Or did I stutter?

Bruh, you sound butthurt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello stranger!!!

Now I know some of what happened and quite honestly, I really don't care.

I don't give two tits about whatev it was that caused the kerfuffle. I don't care if you and BF are at war.

What I care about, is content. And you, my dear, are an excellent content creator. And meltdown needs content creators.

As the hero and influencer of this community, a community I will have to rebuild, and yes, for the last time, I will put in the effort to build meltdown back up, there's an open spot for you here waiting.

Take as much time as you need. But having Flynn here again is best for business.

KM
Fucking the faggot‘s scorned brother. You’re a fucking little girl that chucked a hissy fit over a woman’s right to bare arms. How the fuck you’re still alive is beyond rational reason ya fucking cry—baby. Go fuck yourself and your cock sucker of a brother Poofter!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a different outlook on life. Call it naive, I don't care. It's better than being a bitter, cynical and unhappy basturd like many of you.
I may be cynical at times and I am a bastard by birth, that much is true, but I’m the least bitter person around. I’m charitable and chivalrous…I’m a scholar and a gentleman outside my alter ego.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bye everyone??? Everyone thinks you’re an old man pervert. It’s what happens when you pay for underaged hookers in Shitsville just to get your rocks off. Fuck off and die already you withered Italian nonce!

I wouldn’t pay for your maw or wife, shorty. Weak little wanker