Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here are some awesome pics of the beautiful blighted wasteland I get to spend everyday in. We take walks in our neighborhood all the time. I gotta find my deer pics :D. I absolutely LOVE where I live. Michigan is beautiful ♡

Great thread!

20230211-194825.jpg

20230211-194837.jpg

20230211-194812.jpg

20230211-194758.jpg

20230211-194747.jpg

A friend of mine from college moved to Vista, CA after graduating (in northern San Diego County) he lived there for a round a decade before marrying a younger woman from Michigan and they both moved to her grandfather's old farm there. He told me loved it there, it is a very rural part of the state but they have something like a thousand acres, run the farm, operate a bed & breakfast, and he acts as a fishing guide during the tourist season. Last I heard they had just had their third child and he was loving country living.

Honestly, he had no hope of ever buying a home in Southern California so it was obviously a great break for him and his wife to inherit such a large and already set up farm with existing orchards and all the other stuff one expects of a self sufficient homestead. I recall he had mentioned selling duck eggs as well as ducks for meat while running a CSA operation. They even had a few employees.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A friend of mine from college moved to Vista, CA after graduating (in northern San Diego County) he lived there for a round a decade before marrying a younger woman from Michigan and they both moved to her grandfather's old farm there. He told me loved it there, it is a very rural part of the state but they have something like a thousand acres, run the farm, operate a bed & breakfast, and he acts as a fishing guide during the tourist season. Last I heard they had just had their third child and he was loving country living.

Honestly, he had no hope of ever buying a home in Southern California so it was obviously a great break for him and his wife to inherit such a large and already set up farm with existing orchards and all the other stuff one expects of a self sufficient homestead. I recall he had mentioned selling duck eggs as well as ducks for meat while running a CSA operation. They even had a few employees.

Oh yeah. Once you get a taste of rural Michigan...there is no where like it.

I've lived in 7 different states and I always come back.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The water here is fine however. .....I cant imagine anyone would drink water that wasnt purified.

I use a Berky.

But you are harping on the democrat blunder known as the Flint water crisis.....which impacted Flint. ONE of Michigans lesser democrat ran inner cities. The metro areas are where the water can be messed up.

The rest of the state outside Metro is perfect.
The brain dead Democrats even switched water sources to a more acidic source in order to save money despite the fact chemists all told them the higher acidity of that water source would desolve some of the mineral build up in the century old water pipes and so contaminate the city's drinking water. Like the brain dead morons they are the Democrats switched anyway to predictable results.

Even the state regulators told them not to do yet when do arrogant Democrats ever listen to other people?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, legit alternative points of views drives some crazy. Why is that?

See is part of the issue. What is an "alternative" view?

That suggests that there is a standard view. Who gets to decide whose view is the standard and whose is the alternative ....see what I'm saying?

Why cant people just discuss their views and walk away BETTER because of it?

It's become a cold civil war of people fighting to have their view be the standard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"blighted wasteland"

You'd think California with it's regular and many Forrest fires might be more of an adequate fit for such a term

all things considered
Regular fires are the natural state of California's woodlands and many species even evolved to depend on seasonal fires as part of their reproductive cycle. What went wrong is around 1900 humans began routinely putting out the forest fires thus disrupting the natural seasonal burn cycling and allowing forests to become massively over grown and loaded with dead fuel.

Such mismanagement is why every tiny fire now becomes a giant out of control inferno. Democrats, as always, ignore the actual scientific findings and instead claim their Gia cult goddess is unhappy and that everything is supposedly due to human sin. They are fucktards like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The brain dead Democrats even switched water sources to a more acidic source in order to save money despite the fact chemists all told them the higher acidity of that water source would resolve some of the mineral build up in the century old water pipes and so contaminate the city's drinking water. Like the brain dead morons they are the Democrats switched anyway to predictable results.

Well I have well water where I am and I run it through my Berky....depending on what we ultimately do, I'm gonna have a water purifier installed. Like in the pipes.

Not here though. When we thought we could move this place to land we were all pumped to fix it up. But it turns that's up in the air because the place is old and the state might not allow us to move it no matter what we do.

So we are house shopping again lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go beat one off in the garage, noisome one. Your syrupy rapeyness is embarrassing.

Wait, wait, wait... Weren't you the nasty creature who stalked him and forced your corpulent self onto his cock? Despite him repeatedly telling you he had no interest in you beyond friendship? Rape indeed.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
And it's actually YOU brow beating, finger wagging and dragging in your cartoonishly ignorant stereotypes about Christian's when no one is even interested in discussing deep topics with you.

Have you seen Prowler's "You Transphobes!!!! thread in Politics & Conspiracy Theories forum?

Is that your idea of "discussing deep topics"? Christ, you spent nearly a month posting alt-right memes about something that most normal people don't give a rat's ass about. Who gives a shit if Biggie Smells wants to dress up in a skirt and sing like Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music? So what if the Frood thinks she looks like Jennifer Lopez when applying just the right kind of eye-liner?

You and Biggie Smells most certainly do, you smug Christian. All of that energy wasted on something that affects next to nobody's life while your kids are drinking and you're cooking in PBB-laced water.

You do cook, yes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Regular fires are the natural state of California's woodlands and many species even evolved to depend on seasonal fires as part of their reproductive cycle. What went wrong is around 1900 humans began routinely putting out the forest fires thus disrupting the natural seasonal burn cycling and allowing forests to become massively over grown and loaded with dead fuel.

Such mismanagement is why every tiny fire now becomes a giant out of control inferno. Democrats, as always, ignore the actual scientific findings and instead claim their Gia cult goddess is unhappy and that everything is supposedly due to human sin. They are fucktards like that.

The saddest thing about CA is that....with all that natural beauty and all those natural resources and the location....it had to be work to fuck it all up as bad as it is.

Like decades of intentional effort to fuck it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Have you seen Prowler's "You Transphobes!!!! thread in Politics & Conspiracy Theories forum?

Is that your idea of "discussing deep topics"? Christ, you spent nearly a month posting alt-right memes
Seems to have quite a bit of institutional knowledge for someone with less than 30 posts

A lot of hard feelings about this particular subject too

And I think I know why -- lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait, wait, wait... Weren't you the nasty creature who stalked him and forced your corpulent self onto his cock? Despite him repeatedly telling you he had no interest in you beyond friendship? Rape indeed.

Turd will openly accuse people of exactly what she does.

Back when she turned on me the first time, she was going behind my back to bash me to our mutual friends. She was actually telling people that have known me OFF the boards for over 10 years not to tell me anything they dont want to see blasted on forums.

Meanwhile its her....shes the one who takes things people tell her privately and blast it on the forums.

I've never ever done that to anyone outside of a certain male who was doing it to me and to her because after years of her wiping her fat petty ass with other peoples privacy, who gives a shit about hers.

I think shes even projected Bigs lack of interest in her as anything more than friends onto me as well. She told me "if a man really wants you, he will come to you". Which is funny because when Big and I had our thing he DID come to me. He took the time, arranged a weekend, got in his car and drove out to my state to spend real life time with me. He also then planned, arranged and funded another weekend at an indoor water park for the direct purpose of introducing our children to eachother on fun and neutral grounds.

Does that sound like the actions of a man uninterested in a woman?

I didnt fly to his state, not tell him in was there until the day of, or pressure him to be intimate with me but yeah.....let me take guidance and advice from that person.

Smh.....you cant make this up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I have well water where I am and I run it through my Berky....depending on what we ultimately do, I'm gonna have a water purifier installed. Like in the pipes.

Not here though. When we thought we could move this place to land we were all pumped to fix it up. But it turns that's up in the air because the place is old and the state might not allow us to move it no matter what we do.

So we are house shopping again lol.

Honestly, I would find a better filter than a Big Berkey. There are better options which can be built into the incoming water pipe.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that your idea of "discussing deep topics"? Christ, you spent nearly a month posting alt-right memes about something that most normal people don't give a rat's ass about. Who gives a shit if Biggie Smells wants to dress up in a skirt and sing like Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music? So what if the Frood thinks she looks like Jennifer Lopez when applying just the right kind of eye-liner?

You and Biggie Smells most certainly do, you smug Christian. All of that energy wasted on something that affects next to nobody's life while your kids are drinking and you're cooking in PBB-laced water.

You do cook, yes?

OINK!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how she compares chemically sterilizing children and mutilating their bodies to playing dress up and singing songs? The dumb racist bitch deliberately ignored the entire topic of the thread because it challenged the views of her cult. She is as evil as she is racist and stupid.

It is all about empty virtue signaling with these low I.Q. fakers. She is exactly the kind of leftist mother who would mutilate and sterilize her children so she could virtue signal on Facebook. Just garbage child abusing fuckwits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do cook, yes?

You mean me pointing out how gender ideology and laws that allow biological males to self identify as woman is harmful to women and girls and causing harm?

And how its harming gay men and lesbians who are being subjected to unhinged homophobic hatred because they are same SEX attracted and not "gender" attracted?

So you are complaining about Christains and calling other people smug while you narrow mindedly support a damaging religious cult?

So there you sit smugly wagging your finger because I dont buy into religious gender beliefs that are doing massive amounts of harm to society. Right.

Do you think that it's just Christian's who oppose the gender ideology movement?

It's a sad shame and an irony that with that thread you pointed out.....all you see is your beliefs being challenged with reality and rejected and you are brow beating people and labeling them for that. That's exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

I'm not the one who is supporting my religious beliefs be worked into legislation that forces others to redefine themselves and participate in my beliefs. Nor so I support teaching my beliefs to children in public schools as if its fact. I dont support teachers hiding important mental health issues from parents. I dont support laws that allow minors to leave home and emancipate and join any religions. I dont push for church services for students. I dont support forcing homosexuals to accept opposite sex partners as options. I do not support violence or call for violence and murder of people who do not share my beliefs. I dont support sweeping rape and assault under the rug when it happens within the church. ..like how the trans cult ignores women being raped in prison and girls being assaulted in school facilities.

This is all stuff being done by the TRA movement.

You are projecting your intensely smug, narrow minded and one sided attitude onto me. You have some heavy anti Christain bias and you are trying to find ways to spew hatred and disapproval onto people who reject YOUR world view. That's not ME doing that. That is YOU doing that.

You are not capable of having a deep and fact based objective discussion about anything... let alone gender ideology. All you are interested in doing in shoving your opinions and views down other peoples throats as if you the standard by which everyone should think and live while you belittle and shit on opposing views.

It really is ironic how you people always accuse others of exactly what is it YOU do.

Yeah that thread is a good example of discussing topics. Where points are made and facts are cited and the harm these gender views are causing highlighted. That isnt of interest to you because your idea of discourse is spewing your biases onto others and personal attacks with not much else to add. You are not going to accept any facts that contradict whatever narrative you are stuck on.

That's why you are here under an alt being a bitter moron. You cannot argue any of your points. So your mechanism is to be hateful and nasty when you fail to sell your views to others.

That's what it is. I'm sorry you cant do better and you are so angry and miserable.....but that's the choice you make.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey !!!!!1

Transstuff doesn't impact YOU so why you talking about it?!?!?! Says the pasty white libtard who attends BLM rallies

yeah, she makes a whole lotta sense and provides sound and well grounded examples of such a solid premise!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Penas begonos!!!

I assume even Hogwart magic was not powerful enough to change this guy's smoker sounding voice to a more feminine one...I thought this was a voice glitch when I saw the video...but it's more liberal mental illness finding it's way into video games.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
What!? :LOL3:

Biggie Stupid needs to lose some weight. Let's just say that he's definitely not my type.

You mean me pointing out how gender ideology and laws that allow biological males to self identify as woman is harmful to women and girls and causing harm?

WTF is "gender ideology"? Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you).

And let's be clear, your idea of "pointing something out" is spamming the living hell out of a thread which offends your Christian conservative sensibilities. Anyone can see that you adore carrying water for the alt-right, and Biggie Stupid and the Frood are your cheerleaders, goading you into making a larger and larger fool of yourself.

Educate yourself:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The water here is fine however. .....I cant imagine anyone would drink water that wasnt purified.

I use a Berky.

But you are harping on the democrat blunder known as the Flint water crisis.....which impacted Flint. ONE of Michigans lesser democrat ran inner cities. The metro areas are where the water can be messed up.

The rest of the state outside Metro is perfect.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the forum can respond to a piggy alt or listen to another 10 minutes of Scotty lisping like a Piccadilly Square poofer.

This is worse than the superbowl half time shows.