Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Since @reaper has expressed interest in setting Meltdown's house in order I think it's only logical that he be allowed to do so. He's aware of the problems and clearly motivated not to mention he's already submitting possible solutions.

The rational choice for Meltdown moderator couldn't be more clear:

Reaper's our guy.

Besides, when it all goes tits-up it'll be funny as fuck to torment him with it.
We're talking months, at least, of lulz.
There's simply no downside here, folks.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.
You need the secret password from the newest moderator I just hired @Weeg and I told his momma to charge anyone that wants the password to charge them 1 million U.S. dollars and 1 million bottles of champagne. good luck to you though even if you did those very things than I would charge you a dildo scat bike. EVEN THAN you may not get the password from me.

Because I have left my HEAD OF CHIEF OF MODERATING TO... thats also a secret.
What the…?

Who the fuck are you??? 425 posts and you talk a lot of smack!!!
Do you know who I am ??

I was an emperor! What password???

Mister @Weeg was a former vice ShoutBox president while I was SB president.

Please respect that and give me that password.

And who is now the MOD???? Why is it a secret???

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since @reaper has expressed interest in setting Meltdown's house in order I think it's only logical that he be allowed to do so. He's aware of the problems and clearly motivated not to mention he's already submitting possible solutions.

The rational choice for Meltdown moderator couldn't be more clear:

Reaper's our guy.

Besides, when it all goes tits-up it'll be funny as fuck to torment him with it.
We're talking months, at least, of lulz.
There's simply no downside here, folks.
Fuck u-fuck-u and fuck jew again!

My days of doing that shit have ENDED !

Carignan

Factory Bastard
What the…?

Do you know who I am ??

Stutter much? BITCH!
I am fromHELL aka UNFREE.. etc etc..
You are a rusty washed up SCAT dildo bike.
Yeah NO PASSWORDS FOR YOU!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!
you both were demoted by me I am the EMPEROR OF DIRT because Johnny Cash says so. Oh wait in my EMPIRE of Dirt I am still YOUR GOD!!! Bow to me BITCH!!!
The newest MOD IS...
you will have to ask....
that GUY ^^^^^ somewhere above you.. and down there < over there >

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Stutter much? BITCH!
I am fromHELL aka UNFREE.. etc etc..
You are a rusty washed up SCAT dildo bike.
Yeah NO PASSWORDS FOR YOU!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!
you both were demoted by me I am the EMPEROR OF DIRT because Johnny Cash says so. Oh wait in my EMPIRE of Dirt I am still YOUR GOD!!! Bow to me BITCH!!!
The newest MOD IS...
you will have to ask....
that GUY ^^^^^ somewhere above you.. and down there < over there >
Oh my god!!!
Not UNFREE aka fromhell!!!

Is this a joke???
What a HORROR

I am out of that shit

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Oh my god!!!
Not UNFREE aka fromhell!!!

Is this a joke???
What a HORROR

I am out of that shit
no joke. i stole X's dildo bike that you can ride of into HELL. you have nothing left Dilf. You are a Shawn Michaels wannabe in Ric Flair body just waiting to die. All the champagne is gone. Now its time for you not to back up anymore midget Rocky Balboa and say goodbye in a coffin of AIDSSSSSSSSS and SCAT. Than all of it and YOU will be burned.

*REST IN PEACE* in an Undertaker's voice

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What the…?

Do you know who I am ??

SMACK LAID DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.
You need the secret password from the newest moderator I just hired @Weeg and I told his momma to charge anyone that wants the password to charge them 1 million U.S. dollars and 1 million bottles of champagne. good luck to you though even if you did those very things than I would charge you a dildo scat bike. EVEN THAN you may not get the password from me.

Because I have left my HEAD OF CHIEF OF MODERATING TO... thats also a secret.
Momma said not to tell any one

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In the ass.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And the father was arrested at the school board meeting because a trans activists called his daughter a liar and a bitch.
I really hate how trannies have become the new untouchable golden goose in society.

Recently over here a 16 yr old "trans girl" (aka a boy) was stabbed to death in a park and all the media has seemed concerned about is whether it was a "hate crime" or not. If the kid wasn't a trannie and there was no potential of stirring up a "transphobic" murder scandal, the MSM wouldn't have focused on it so much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really hate how trannies have become the new untouchable golden goose in society.

Recently over here a 16 yr old "trans girl" (aka a boy) was stabbed to death in a park and all the media has seemed concerned about is whether it was a "hate crime" or not. If the kid wasn't a trannie and there was no potential of stirring up a "transphobic" murder scandal, the MSM wouldn't have focused on it so much.

The school tried to cover that up. They let the kid go to another school in the district and he assaulted another girl.

It's a hate movement. The people who support it think they are heroically rejecting some oppressive tradition and you cant tell them otherwise.

The way they talk about modern Christians tells you they have this bigoted stereotype in their heads that they just plaster onto everyone because it's easier than allowing themselves to be challenged.

They want a society with no family foundation where sex is treated as meaningless as a handshake no matter how bad this is for women and society. They are gonna be defending "maps" next. Within the next few years....its already being labeled "alt right" to oppose PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think I neglected to mention I put the knee high sewage major tranny luster back on ignore

has he been howling at my ankles in bouts of impotent rage lately?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I neglected to mention I put the knee high sewage major tranny luster back on ignore

has he been howling at my ankles in bouts of impotent rage lately?

I know. I like getting to you Stumpy. By the way, your ankles are way too low to get at