Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Four posts in a row.

Isn’t it policy that I leave the internet forever now?

According to the handbook?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still no answer for what Gender Ideology is in your own words?

Would you like to revisit what I initially said about the term Gender Ideology? I bet you don't but here it is any way:

Now I don't rely on Wikipedia as a super reliable source for anything academic. I do however think they're quite good at summarising concepts in a few sentences. Would you like to see
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
about the term Gender Ideology?

Yes, I do believe this deserves a

** PLONK! **
Translation:

"I dont rely on wiki for anything academic. Except in this case where I'm trying to play off my ignorance and appease my biases....so now it works for me and helps me avoid being confronted with information I dont like"

You didnt know what it was and you are making excuses and using a bad source because it reinforces your bias.

Which is TYPICAL. Really. Again you cant deal with actual points or arguments and you resort to hate and labels. You arent capable of reasoned and informed discussion. Hence why you are here on an alt to be repetitive and pathetic.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Strange how X is hardly spazzing and in Meltdown lock up and Mother Knows shows up with all this bullshit. Notice the reliance more and more emote usage too like X.

I know people are throwing out names but I believe its 2 or 3 people on that profile.

Also @Alticus a non flamer suddenly shows up here... he KNOWS who it is.

Hmmm knew we all couldn't trust the elusive pipsqueak

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, the tone of defeat in your last post is simply precious. I wish I could place it in my avatar. :Fucking Whaaaa!:

More projection....as usual.

Its gotta be a defense mechanism because none of us buy it. You are angry, smug, ignorant and cannot accept correction.

So you are only fooling yourself. Which is fine....we truly do not expect better.

Maybe take more personal shots at other peoples families and spouses....that seems to help sell the idea that everyone else is terrible and you are a victim of smug and mean dumb people. You know stay in your comfort zone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Strange how X is hardly spazzing and in Meltdown lock up and Mother Knows shows up with all this bullshit. Notice the reliance more and more emote usage too like X.

I know people are throwing out names but I believe its 2 or 3 people on that profile.

Writing ability consistently exceeds 1st grade. I must disagree with your hypothesis on this one

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Would it be fair to say that even if I had over 10,000 posts and was here for 10+ years you would still accuse me of being an alt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean there are only a few possibilities.

It doesnt matter which one it is.....that cluster b crew all share the same personality and seeth with the same rage.

If this person wants to be a coward who cannot or will not put their identity to their tantrum ....oh well. It's not like any of them are individuals. Collectivism and hive mentality are a thing.

They cant take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else who is the problem. And anyone who has different stances is a problem to them.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Would it be fair to say that even if I had over 10,000 posts and was here for 10+ years you would still accuse me of being an alt?
does it bother YOU that me or some here believe you are an alt? you are so quick to respond when this subject comes up but you take your time to respond to any other subject.

hmmm don't bother responding. i will just go hmmm at your defensiveness on the matter. hmmm

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
does it bother YOU that me or some here believe you are an alt? you are so quick to respond when this subject comes up but you take your time to respond to any other subject.

hmmm don't bother responding. i will just go hmmm at your defensiveness on the matter. hmmm
Not at all. I'm touched that you care enough to take the time to show your concern for my well being. You always have my back bud.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Things must be slowing over at rock spider resorts. Only so many times a group can whine about dove spelling impiracle wrong before things really start to get tedious.

Even for all the aggrieved amoebas floating around over there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Destroying womens rights and protections by allowing any male to self identify as a woman and access all womens spaces is NOT some exclusively right wing complaint.

Opposition to gender ideology (the cult level belief that biological sex and "gender" are different and that we can be born in the wrong bodies....that we have gendered souls) started on the left. Left wing feminists and lesbians have been pushing back for years all over the western world.

And the TRAs and supporters of this simply ignore the damage being done (rapes...assaults...minors being damaged for life with gender affirming drugs and procedures), and claim these males are "marginalized" and that they are part of some civil rights movement.

All they are doing is destroying the civil rights and protections of women and girls and gay people. The LGB, Get the L Out, 4th Wave Now...all leftwing people who are being shoved right because they are fighting this horrifically sexist and homophobic attack on the rights of others.

These narrow minded partisan puppets never take the time to understand any issue. They never bother hearing out any other sides of it. They just believe their "side" is always right and if anyone challenges it they are the other "side" and wrong and evil and bigoted.

Within the next 5 years they will be openly arguing for lowering the age of consent and defending child predators. It's already being labeled "right wing/alt right" to oppose PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Their entire position is just hating other parties. Whatever they are told to support they will support and spew hatred at those who oppose. They dont actually care about any of the issues or care about any people. Theyve lost touch with humanity entirely and it's about hatred and control now.

And any person that effectively challenges their views gets put on the top of their hate list and it becomes personal. This is why they turn on people.

They cannot adjust their thinking and if they cannot defend their position they immediately attack. To them it's not their ideas that a problem. Its us. It's because we are stupid. We are uneducated. We are bullying marginalized people and are hateful and are bigots.

They lack the courage and integrity needed to allow their stances to be challenged and instead of considering the reasons why they have push back and listening and understanding.....they hate and respond with rage instead.

Especially people in prog bubbles. They would never risk their socail standing by going against the grain and taking an unpopular stances.

These are the people that would have defended slavery and called the (Christain btw) abolitionists hateful bigots and uneducated stupid people.

Of women and girls are harmed and this destroys our rights and protections....they dont even care. They want to feel good about themselves and aligning with the latest bullshit makes them feel that way.

This cowardly asshole not only dismissed everything said and all the points made and all the examples of harm as "alt right memes". She cant accept or consider opposing views. She cant even accept a link.....she had to go grab a wiki link. She admits she doesnt rely on wiki for anything academic. But since wiki aligned with her cartoonish and low info biases now she grabs it and runs with it. Because that's how hateful and ignorant they are.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
yagFxP7.png
;)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who are you talking to?