Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
After learning that you reside in that blighted wasteland called Michigan, I now fully grasp the tragic courage on display when you make tepid compliments to any male withing earshot. You are most definitely manipulating stupid men like Biggie Smells, however I now understand that these compliments are nothing but a clever survival tactic that you've developed due to the fact that you live in a toxic hellhole. That would also explain your belief in Jesus Christ being the Son of God.

This is just you stiff upper-lipping your way through a horrible situation. You have my sympathy and my condolences.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

There are some people on this earth who find going outside and having a walk in their neighbourhood to be a harrowing and rather painful experience. These people haven't much going on upstairs and the very action of walking takes all the wattage that the congealed mutton-fat that they use for a brain can muster.

Inevitably, their forehead slams into a lamp post. Slightly annoyed at themselves, these people make nothing of it and continue on their merry way.

... only to slam forehead-first into yet another lamp pot.

... and another.

... and yet another.

People like this eventually make it home exhausted and near tears. People like this vow never to go outside again because it is simply too painful.

Frood is a person like this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didn’t Turdy always claim it was dove following her around?

Lmao

Give these ppl enough time. They show themselves

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Hey, Biggie Smells, who exactly is this Turdy and what has he - I mean, what have *I* done to you that you hate me so?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice how the alt immediately and instinctively assumes I am talking to her when I mention "turdy"

simpletons are just going to be simple folks.

Especially drunk and depressed ones

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Clearly, of course

but not drunk and miserable tho

and certainly never got tricked into sending a stranger met on a troll board 500 bucks to then never hear from them again :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
notice how the alt immediately and instinctively assumes I am talking to her when I mention "turdy"

simpletons are just going to be simple folks.

Especially drunk and depressed ones

The dumb ass is calling Michigan a "blighted wasteland"

You think its smart enough to manage an effective alt?

She cant even change how she structures her posts. Probably doesnt even know what that means lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The dumb ass is calling Michigan a "blighted wasteland"

You think its smart enough to manage an effective alt?

She cant even change how she structures her posts. Probably doesnt even know what that means lulz.
Probably the vodka talking

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here are some awesome pics of the beautiful blighted wasteland I get to spend everyday in. We take walks in our neighborhood all the time. I gotta find my deer pics :D. I absolutely LOVE where I live. Michigan is beautiful ♡

Great thread!

20230211-194825.jpg

20230211-194837.jpg

20230211-194812.jpg

20230211-194758.jpg

20230211-194747.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lake Michigan

20230211-195911.jpg

Lake Superior (my favorite Great Lake). Pictures never ever do our lakes any justice. Being here is like being in another world.

20230211-195743.jpg

20230211-195842.jpg

20230211-195813.jpg

20230211-195730.jpg

20230211-195949.jpg

Lake Superior literally has frozen corpses of people who died in ship wrecks. They were never recovered so Superior is their place of rest. The Fitzgerald sank in this lake.

I'm fascinated by ship wrecks

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice pics.

Word to the wise: don't drink the water in Michigan

The water here is fine however. .....I cant imagine anyone would drink water that wasnt purified.

I use a Berky.

But you are harping on the democrat blunder known as the Flint water crisis.....which impacted Flint. ONE of Michigans lesser democrat ran inner cities. The metro areas are where the water can be messed up.

The rest of the state outside Metro is perfect.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nice pics.

Word to the wise: don't drink the water in Michigan

Only in Flint. The rest of the state has great water.

Sink a well 30 or so deep in nearly any location and the water is sweet and cold... the frogs make it that way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The water here is fine however. .....I cant imagine anyone would drink water that wasnt purified.

I use a Berky.

But you are harping on the democrat blunder known as the Flint water crisis.....which impacted Flint. ONE of Michigans lesser democrat ran inner cities. The metro areas are where the water can be messed up.

The rest of the state outside Metro is perfect.
Meanwhile, in California tax payers fund the development of poop maps. That's right, poop maps, due to a human feces problem so chronic that one of it's oldest and most famous cities must hand tourists maps indicating where the highest concentrations of human feces might be on public sidewalks

Think about that for a moment. From inception to roll out. Poop maps

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only in Flint. The rest of the state has great water.

Sink a well 30 or so deep in nearly any location and the water is sweet and cold... the frogs make it that way.

Well.....best be careful all over metro. Anywhere the source is Huron river lol.

This cluster b crew is stuck on some idea I live in Flint....or did.

My hood was Pontiac lol. Fucking morons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Derp Dovey sucks so bad because muh politcal party fucked up Flint water deeerrrppp!!"

I have no fucking clue what Flint has to do with me LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"blighted wasteland"

You'd think California with it's regular and many Forrest fires might be more of an adequate fit for such a term

all things considered