Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if Dove has ever heard of the Kalamazoo River disaster...

I pray for her children.

The oil spill in 2010?

Yes pray hard for my kids......that oil spill more than a decade ago on the complete other side of the state really doesnt bother us over here at all.

Pray hard!!!!

Btw that's another dem blunder LOL. They do SO MUCH good!!

We stay away from areas that are infested with your ilk. We good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
15 posts in and it's nothing but jealous rage and resentment towards dove and I

could the failure be any more obvious?

Hi I'm Levon

I'm Lily, it says so on my profile

:OhGawd:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Boom

Goes right for the kids

another tell tale sign

Well that 2010 oil spill almost a full 8 hours away from us was really fucking serious in how little it actually impacted them.

I think they had to wait like 10 minutes to get through the news report back to their movie.

PRAY!!!

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
"The July 25, 2010 Kalamazoo River Disaster caused by Enbridge Energy's broken pipeline is the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
."

It's somewhat sad of you to downplay something like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ahem
Well.....best be careful all over metro. Anywhere the source is Huron river lol.

This cluster b crew is stuck on some idea I live in Flint....or did.

My hood was Pontiac lol. Fucking morons.

You didnt have to prove my point about the shitty democrat ran metro area of the state. I already said its questionable in the metro area but the rest of the state is perfect.

Thanks though! I didnt think it was necessary.

So glad I moved away from the Democrat infested metro region and that it's small chunks of the state ♡

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ahem

You didnt have to prove my point about the shitty democrat ran metro area of the state. I already said its questionable in the metro area but the rest of the state is perfect.

Thanks though! I didnt think it was necessary.

So glad I moved away from the Democrat infested metro region and that it's small chunks of the state ♡
I know right?

It's like her trying to tell me that Miami or Orlando are toilets

um.. yeah, we know... wonder um why?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The July 25, 2010 Kalamazoo River Disaster caused by Enbridge Energy's broken pipeline is the
."

It's somewhat sad of you to downplay something like that.

Even sadder for you to respond hysterically ten years later and have some unhinged notion it impacts my kids.

Are you always this desperate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know right?

It's like her trying to tell me that Miami or Orland are toilets

um.. yeah, we know... wonder um why?

Shes here to show us how good democrat leadership in Michigan is by calling the areas ran by dems blighted wastelands with polluted water.

Yeah. That's why we glad to be in the much larger part of this awesome state

What we need is like a state level electoral college.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trouble in paradise

or so the spirits are telling me

predict.gif

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

What we need is like a state level electoral college.

So I point out how wrecked MI is and your response is to blame political parties?

Has it occurred to you that all of these environmental disasters have been happening over the course of decades, during which times both parties have been in office? That the problem lies more with the lack of repercussions that large corporations face from the government and, by extension, the public at large?

A train crashed in Ohio last week and a toxic fire has been burning ever since. Which political party is to blame?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So I point out how wrecked MI is and your response is to blame political parties?

Has it occurred to you that all of these environmental disasters have been happening over the course of decades, during which times both parties have been in office? That the problem lies more with the lack of repercussions that large corporations face from the government and, by extension, the public at large?

A train crashed in Ohio last week and a toxic fire has been burning ever since. Which political party is to blame?

The Left.... of course, Turdy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. Literally the "wrecked" parts of the state are the direct result of policies and bad leadership.

The country is doomed like the wrecked parts of Michigan because of stupid fucking people like you who dont understand these "politcal parties" actually directly impact our lives.

So how did that oil spill happen, moron? Do you KNOW how to look at how things actually happen? Who runs the fucking water dumbass?

Do I need to show you?

Idiot. You shouldn't be allowed to vote anywhere.

Ps idiot......Democrat blue policies have been in play for decades in metro Detroit and these areas you bitched about. So yeah dummy....that's the result of decades of bad BLUE policies. WHY do you think we hate democrats so much? Just cuz?

Smh. "For teh peeppkes!!"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh look. The stupid government didnt maintain anything. Wild.

I bet if I look up why the Flint water crisis happened I'm gonna find bad BLUE policies, maintenance failures and Obama PRETENDING to drink the water and telling people it's fine. And Synder was a blue PoS.

If you are gonna nitpick issues with the metro parts of my state and point out the GOVERNMENTS fuck ups as if this is some ammo against ME? I mean....yeah I moved and I dont vote for these incompetent people.

They support LGBTQ though so that's all it takes to have mindless elites buckhead like you voting for oil spills, bad economies and contaminated water because you are all too stupid to know how anything works.

Shall we talk about the policies in CA and how that results in street shitting, theft and rape? Since you are just now learning basic shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok, Turd-drop.... whatever you reckon..

Oh but they are SO EDUCATED.

***belch***

What a fucking moron. Sits here harping about shit directly causes by a poorly run government and actually gets pissed that "politcal parties" who literally the run the government were blamed for the shit they are responsible for.

Its like they think politcains just sit there and talk and dont actually pass bills and policies that impact entire areas and the function of things like....pipelines and water.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Oh look. The stupid government didnt maintain anything. Wild.

... and who exactly voted the people into government?

Yeah, wild indeed. Acceptance of gross incompetence is part of American culture. You, Biggie Smells, and the Frood are prime examples of the smug idiots dragging the country down. It's a wonder you manage to find people who'll feed you much less stand your company for any length of time.