Should I take fake Dove off ignore?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh, right. Reaper proved I said that about his kids. He sure did.
Hey. Biggie revived the SG data base. Anyone can go look for themselves. It would be under Reaper's Profile > Karma.

Just sayin', sweetheart. I actually didn't believe it at first based on a screenshot, but it's right there.

You must have been really pissed off about something to go off like that, even in a karma comment.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey. Biggie revived the SG data base. Anyone can go look for themselves. It would be under Reaper's Profile > Karma.

Just sayin', sweetheart. I actually didn't believe it at first based on a screenshot, but it's right there.

You must have been really pissed off about something to go off like that, even in a karma comment.
Bullshit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bullshit.
<shrugs> OK, whatever. I told you I didn't want to believe it at first because such a thing is so out of character for you. Not that I know you, but we have been casual posting acquaintances since at least 2006. I know you can be a nasty cunt when you wanna be, but wishing death on someone's kids -- on a fucking message board no less -- just isn't too cool.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
<shrugs> OK, whatever. I told you I didn't want to believe it at first because such a thing is so out of character for you. Not that I know you, but we have been casual posting acquaintances since at least 2006. I know you can be a nasty cunt when you wanna be, but wishing death on someone's kids -- on a fucking message board no less -- just isn't too cool.
TBC must be berry dead!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't fucking do it. Has it ever occurred to you that Biggie Asshole did it? Come the fuck on.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I didn't fucking do it.
:LOL3: You know, I'm reading a book about all the escape attempts from Alcatraz. It's got all the old prison records and shit. And one of the cons who was involved in an escape attempt where a prison guard was murdered was put on trial with the other cons who were involved in the attempt, and your words above are exactly what he said in his testimony.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
4Suq5nO.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard that Dove's taken an internet sabbatical to attend to life matters.

One should never speak ill of our known and loved personas when they shuffle off this cyber coil for a bit. One can never know what great pathos might take them away from our communal idle posting pleasure here on these obscure message boards we find ourselves hanging out at for this reason or that.

And yes, that sentence is grammatically correct.

I never make judgements on anyone except idiots, morons and ideologically enslaved fuckwads.
Totally weird you didn’t include yourself.