Should I take fake Dove off ignore?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So is the real Dove not posting anymore? I wouldn't know. I put that account on ignore ages ago. She was taking up too much bandwidth with nonsense.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I heard that Dove's taken an internet sabbatical to attend to life matters.

One should never speak ill of our known and loved personas when they shuffle off this cyber coil for a bit. One can never know what great pathos might take them away from our communal idle posting pleasure here on these obscure message boards we find ourselves hanging out at for this reason or that.

And yes, that sentence is grammatically correct.

I never make judgements on anyone except idiots, morons and ideologically enslaved fuckwads.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One should never speak ill of our known and loved personas when they shuffle off this cyber coil for a bit. One can never know what great pathos might take them away from our communal idle posting pleasure here on these obscure message boards we find ourselves hanging out at for this reason or that.

I never make judgements on anyone except idiots, morons and ideologically enslaved fuckwads.
Oh yeah, I struck a nerve. lol

She's got to make sure she got her claws in Shrek deep. He's her bread and butter now. Fuck off with the old hubby, bring on the new hubby.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

She's got to make sure she got her claws in Shrek deep. He's her bread and butter now. Fuck off with the old hubby, bring on the new hubby.
<Sigh>

No, you struck no nerve with me, dear. But you did snag the bait off my hook, you cunt!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

And the Caissons go rolling along!

(IDK, made sense as I typed it?)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmm. You must have an interesting definition of each and/or all of those things.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's allowing others to use it. Why you have any regard for that piece of shit is beyond me. A lapse in judgment.
I see. Stubby did that with Shen Li. A desperate dwarf.