Dearest Dove, my apologies...

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Do you need this summarized and dumped way down?

Let me know.

By all means. I asked you to explain the linked study in your words for a reason. Any half-wit can dump a link. I want to see if you understand what is being said.

So ... about those narcissists, do you think Trump will win in 2028?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By all means. I asked you to explain the linked study in your words for a reason. Any half-wit can dump a link. I want to see if you understand what is being said.

So ... about those narcissists, do you think Trump will win in 2028?

So you are stupid.

Got it. Apparently not every half wit can take in information shared with them and still needs it dumbed down.

And you are so retarded you asking about 2028 elections. Why are you asking about elections? Fucking retard.

If you wanna come on here and bleat stupidity at people with different politcal beliefs because you are too dumb and low info to understand policies and that they actually impact people (something you just learned and likely already forgot) and you want to stay in your comfort zone of ad hominem.....why do it under alt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who needs imagination when these clowns write multiple posts about how much they hate me with little to no effort on my part.

These morons troll themselves. :LOL3:

We TYPE posts laughing at you.

See how dumb you are?

You are the one showing up as an alt to foam at the mouth at someone who doesnt give a shit if you are here or not.

"Who needs imagination" so basically as with everything else you are relying on low expectations lol.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Hooonk!! Hissssss!!! .... Hooonk!

In other words, you don't understand what Gender Ideology is.

Typical born-again Christian. Talks big and condescends, but when it comes time to actually show what you know, they get all pissed off and call you names.

Tell me, do you flick the bean with your crucifix or do you have your poor husband help you? Do you also kiss him on the forehead when he does it just right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In other words, you don't understand what Gender Ideology is.

Typical born-again Christian. Talks big and condescends, but when it comes time to actually show what you know, they get all pissed off and call you names.

Tell me, do you flick the bean with your crucifix or do you have your poor husband help you? Do you also kiss him on the forehead when he does it just right?

I posted the link that explains what it is because YOU didnt know and now you are asking me to translate it for you and trying hard to look like you arent too fucking stupid to read.

And that's what we all see here. You arent selling it, moron. I have dealt very bluntly and coherently with this topic in the "transphobes" thread. Which YOU brought up, showing you have NO understanding of the topic, that you dont know what gender ideology is or means, and that you cant grasp information provided to you.

Your transparent attempts to pretend you are "testing" MY knowledge are weak and ineffective. No one is convinced.

I made the effort to understand this topic on my own and if you are struggling your choices are to avoid the topic entirely OR inform your ignorant self like everyone else has. But I'm not gonna sit here and break it down to retard level for you.

You are an angry and ignorant shit stain who is easy to see through. Simple as that.

And are you just sat here all day on Sunday waiting for me to post? Because you've been on every post I post within minutes today

LOL

Get help.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I ate a bagel with everything on it and I mean everything, now I can do everything everywhere all at once...can you do that, I don't think you can.

The only thing you can do is post audio and then delete it 30 minutes later...Scotty, you need help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF is "gender ideology"? Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you).

See now how these ignorant narcissists never take responsibility for themselves and always have to put the blame and burden on others?

This pissed out ignoramus didnt even know the term and thinks its "fox news" because her narrow minded ignorant ONLY thinks in "establishment or FOX!!" This idiot has no grasp that many people reject all MSM.

So I actually link the info to this that and now shes trying hard to twist it as she knew what it was but IM the one who doesnt and shes "proving" that now because I'm not gonna walk her through info like shes a toddler.

She has no idea what shes talking about and instead of owning that and learning something....shes stuck on stupid trying to convince people shes "educated"

This is why these people are so angry and bitter all the time. They have a fragile sense of self and they cant handle criticism or being corrected or informed because they NEED to feel like they look smarter and better. If you threaten that....they hate you. HATE. They take opposition as a personal attack.

They simply dont know how to manage ideas and opinions and stances that oppose what they want to believe and support.

This is also why the moron keeps asking if I think Trump will win in "2028"....because she cannot argue anything and wants to set up the exchange a certain way where she can spew insults about Trump supporters and how dumb she thinks we all are. Topic change that suits her.

She really thinks shes smart, clever and in control here.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Hooooonk! Hisss.. HIIIIISSSSSSS!!!

You spent a whole thread spamming the fuck out of it with alt-right memes about trans people - pages and pages of the same repetitive crap. Two months on, and you're still posting your worthless garbage in that thread, yet you can't come up with a two or three sentence explanation of what Gender Ideology is?

Face it, you have no idea what you're talking about. This would be child's play for anyone who understands the study that you linked to. All you are is a smug, ignorant Christian and here I am effortlessly trotting out for the condescending know-nothing that you truly are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You spent a whole thread spamming the fuck out of it with alt-right memes about trans people - pages and pages of the same repetitive crap. Two months on, and you're still posting your worthless garbage in that thread, yet you can't come up with a two or three sentence explanation of what Gender Ideology is?

Face it, you have no idea what you're talking about. This would be child's play for anyone who understands the study that you linked to. All you are is a smug, ignorant Christian and here I am effortlessly trotting out for the condescending know-nothing that you truly are.

Absolutely NONE of my posts were "alt right" memes.

The majority of the memes I posted are from LGB leftwing people and left wing feminists who have BEEN pushing back against the GENDER IDEOLOGY

You are completely ignorant of this issue. Completely and totally.

And just like everyone else who wails "alt right"
....you likely dont even know what that even is. You just see things that oppose your programming and label it "alt right".

Also you are the one coming here being smug and hateful and spewing your bias hatred of others. Again you guys always protect. Always. Sitting here running behind your hateful stereotypes of Christains and absolutely no one is even saying anything religious. You just cant deal with opposition and you NEED to pretend its "smug Christains hating people" because that is what you are trained to bark at.

You cant argue anything on its merits. So you sit there are look for things to yelp are "alt right" or "Christain" so you cant showcase your ignorance and hate of people who oppose your stances and avoid dealing with the ideas and impact on gay people and women and girls.

Its fucking pathetic. It really is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why is murd so emotionally invested in trannies?

Shes emotionally invested in hatred towards others.

Anyone who thinks different or effectively challenges her beliefs has to be "alt right" and she fucking hates Christains.

Anyone who opposes is a bad guy and the enemy. They focus on THAT. They cannot argue and defend their ideas and stances so its gotta be hate and anger.

And they project that.

And I dont mind. They turn people off their cause everyday with this level of unhinged hatred and's ignorance.

These are the kind of people who visciously turn on people rather than expanding their perspective. They need to see themselves as smarter, educated, enlightened and superior and if you are challenging their beliefs and they cant withstand the scrutiny they go right to hatred and labeling. They make it a fault with YOU.....not weakness in their thinking.

As such they will remain weak, hateful and mad.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Hooonk! Hisss... hissss ... HIIIISSSSSSS

So many words, and no simple explanation of what Gender Ideology is.

*tsk* *tsk* ... Truly sad, Angry Goose.

Why don't you just say you don't understand what it is and move on? Only a stupid Christian would display such prideful ignorance.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shes emotionally invested in hatred towards others.

Anyone who thinks different or effectively challenges her beliefs has to be "alt right" and she fucking hates Christains.

Anyone who opposes is a bad guy and the enemy. They focus on THAT. They cannot argue and defend their ideas and stances so its gotta be hate and anger.

And they project that.

And I dont mind. They turn people off their cause everyday with this level of unhinged hatred and's ignorance.

These are the kind of people who visciously turn on people rather than expanding their perspective. They need to see themselves as smarter, educated, enlightened and superior and if you are challenging their beliefs and they cant withstand the scrutiny they go right to hatred and labeling. They make it a fault with YOU.....not weakness in their thinking.

As such they will remain weak, hateful and mad.
you definitely make these rodents seethe with rage

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you just say you don't understand what it is and move on? Only a stupid Christian would display such prideful ignorance.
Hmmm....you're very bold for a new member. You remind me of someone I once knew on another forum. Gonna keep my eye on you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Today is really a super good day today.

It was really warm for a February day in Michigan. We went down and walked around the pond. Girls rode their bikes. We hung out on the deck most of the day just enjoying the sun.

I'm about to make tacos with Squish and we have a facetime date with my son :D

So "Mother doesnt know shit".....feel free to give that refresh button a break because I'm about dip off for a few hours. Making dinner. Eating dinner. Cleaning dinner dishes. A facetime call. Baths for Squish and stories and bedtime.....and I'm gonna be spending some personal time with the man that puts up with me the best.

So go spray down your chair. Take some meds or go for a walk or some shit. I'm not gonna be here for a while so you can go do other shit.

Go touch some grass. So some reading on the gender movement and find out why millions of women all over the world are pushing back and how its harming everyone. Try to get back in touch with humanity.

IM not your problem. Your thinking is your problem. You are seeing your own seething and rage in other people. Go chillax and inform yourself.

Normally I wouldn't bother and I'd just let the hater sit here waiting for me like this idiot has done all day but I'm feeling charitable because I'm in a very good mood :D

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmmm....you're very bold for a new member. You remind me of someone I once knew on another forum. Gonna keep my eye on you.

Only a numskull would inquire what a certain ideology is and demand some simple answer. Explain an entire ideology......if you are too dumb to read a link that DOES simplify it....I cant help you. And I wont lol.

Their entire bullshit is telling people how stupid they are. Disagree with them...you're dumb and stupid. And hateful. That's all they ever have to say. They dont address points. They dont look at any information. They just blather about Trump...Fox news and how dumb their opposition is and how "educated" they believe they are.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand. Did you join this forum to turn others against you? It seems so.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Still no answer for what Gender Ideology is in your own words?

Would you like to revisit what I initially said about the term Gender Ideology? I bet you don't but here it is any way:
WTF is "gender ideology"? Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you).

Now I don't rely on Wikipedia as a super reliable source for anything academic. I do however think they're quite good at summarising concepts in a few sentences. Would you like to see
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
about the term Gender Ideology?

Wikipedia said:
The term gender ideology has been described by the academics Stefanie Mayer and Birgit Sauer as an "empty signifier"[2] and by Agnieszka Graff as a "catch-all term for all that conservative Catholics despise".[8] The idea of gender ideology has been described by scholars as a moral panic[9][10] or conspiracy theory, as it alleges that there is a secret cabal out to undermine society.[11] A report by the European Parliament linked the rise of the anti-gender movement in Europe to disinformation campaigns that are sponsored in large part by Russia.

Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you).

Yes, I do believe this deserves a

** PLONK! **

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Only a numskull would inquire what a certain ideology is and demand some simple answer. Explain an entire ideology......if you are too dumb to read a link that DOES simplify it....I cant help you. And I wont lol.
Don’t you love when they demand answers to their dumb questions then rage like lunatics when you don’t provide them?

Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This person is trying to be the new Flynn tho

Stuck on stupid and repetitive with rage

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey dove be careful. I think they’re sacrificing emojis and gifs to the gods of internet Truama in your name over at Oink’s peon paradise

Just saying

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay.

Today’s driver in the Fungus Grows acct isn’t Murd

She’s too stupid to do a multi quote