I think Flynn is doing a bang up job as Moderator.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And his 'content'.

Did you really think you were going to get me "fired" from being a mod?

If you hadn't fucked up your own shitty forum, you could be there right now away from mean Flynn.

You're a pathetic person and a proven sycophant. You're not here for the well being of the forum, you're here to look at I.P.'s and cater to your mutant motley crew of life's proven losers. Imagine an old hen like you over 60, still trying to be relevant.

No wonder TBC fired your stupid ass as a mod.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think the Flynns are quite competent as a mop and bucket mod around here. As a former Admin/Owner of a now-dead forum, I can say with certitude that we always chose our mop and bucket mods carefully. We wanted engaged eager beaver attention whores willing to spent countless hours reading every post in the areas we gave them to monitor, keeping the jagtards and morons in line and not letting shit get too out-of-hand.

That way we superiors who inhabited a higher plane of cyber existence didn't have to bother with the mundane banalities of the day to day ebbs and flows of the forum as a whole.

I'd say that @Bastard Factory made a wise choice in hiring the Flynns for no recompense.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think the Flynns are quite competent as a mop and bucket mod around here. As a former Admin/Owner of a now-dead forum, I can say with certitude that we always chose our mop and bucket mods carefully. We wanted engaged eager beaver attention whores willing to spent countless hours reading every post in the areas we gave them to monitor, keeping the jagtards and morons in line and not letting shit get too out-of-hand.

That way we superiors who inhabited a higher plane of cyber existence didn't have to bother with the mundane banalities of the day to day ebbs and flows of the forum as a whole.

I'd say that @Bastard Factory made a wise choice in hiring the Flynns for no recompense.

Judging by your Dove-like post, one must assume English isn't your forte'.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Judging by your Dove-like post, one must assume English isn't your forte'.
You're not the first to tell me such a thing.

What do you mean by "Dove-like?" I've always found Dove to be quite erudite when she chooses to be.

Of course, back in the day she used to post when she was all fucked up, but that's a different story.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're not the first to tell me such a thing.

What do you mean by "Dove-like?" I've always found Dove to be quite erudite when she chooses to be.

Of course, back in the day she used to post when she was all fucked up, but that's a different story.

Of course you've always found Dove to be "erudite," you just can't help yourself. Your 1.5 shitty minds put together equals that of flaccid foreskin.

She's still "fucked up," just read the miasma dripping from her highly uneducated prose she calls "conversation." You wouldn't be soo bad if you weren't always sniffing the cocks of The Countess and Dove. If you were your own person, instead of co-signing for the idiots I could see you being a valued member.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sooo...
...your obsessive hatred of Dove is so intense that it warps the very physical laws of the universe?

Weird flex.

As far as "obsessive" goes, look back in these threads and you can plainly see that once again she was groveling for my attention.

Still think you and cw can have it both ways?

Lolololololol!!!!11111

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Of course you've always found Dove to be "erudite," you just can't help yourself. Your 1.5 shitty minds put together equals that of flaccid foreskin.

She's still "fucked up," just read the miasma dripping from her highly uneducated prose she calls "conversation." You wouldn't be soo bad if you weren't always sniffing the cocks of The Countess and Dove. If you were your own person, instead of co-signing for the idiots I could see you being a valued member.
Her Grace, The Countess, used to hate my guts back in Brawl Hall days. Just ask her. She'll tell you. Then she came to love me once she understood how cool and awesome and great and incomparable I am.

You just keep mopping up the messes like a good little mod. That's what you're here for. Keep up the good work!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Come all without
Come all within
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Flynn
Come all without
Come all within
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Her Grace, The Countess, used to hate my guts back in Brawl Hall days. Just ask her. She'll tell you. Then she came to love me once she understood how cool and awesome and great and incomparable I am.

You just keep mopping up the messes like a good little mod. That's what you're here for. Keep up the good work!

"Her Grace" has NEVER been a good judge of character as evidenced by her unholy alliance with Biggie Dickhead and Dipshit Dove who both ran SG into the fucking ground. So, you'll excuse me if I call you out on your blatant bullshit.

I'll keep doing my "job" as long as there are fuckwits like yourself that flame in General Forums.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
"Her Grace" has NEVER been a good judge of character as evidenced by her unholy alliance with Biggie Dickhead and Dipshit Dove who both ran SG into the fucking ground. So, you'll excuse me if I call you out on your blatant bullshit.

I'll keep doing my "job" as long as there are fuckwits like yourself that flame in General Forums.

Good doggie.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
<glances at my avatar>

Yup.

lulz

That's because I let it be. I could have easily switched out your avatar if I wanted to. So, you have me to thank for that.

Keep acting like you have some sort of pull around here. And I'll keep smacking you on your geriatric snout as needed.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That's because I let it be. I could have easily switched out your avatar if I wanted to. So, you have me to thank for that.

Keep acting like you have some sort of pull around here. And I'll keep smacking you on your geriatric snout as needed.

Stuff that delusional twaddle right up your crusty arse.

Regardless of anything you did or didn't do CeeDub and I in point of fact HAD IT BOTH WAYS. Were you pretending not to understand this even though you claim to be the very reason we had it both ways or are you genuinely that fucking dense?

Kindly post proof of my ever insinuating to have (or even wanting to have, for that matter) "pull" around here.

You've surely got proof, right?
I mean you wouldn't start pulling nonsense out of your arse again so soon after being busted for that very thing, right?

Even YOU couldn't be that moro...

Oh. Heh. Nevermind.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stuff that delusional twaddle right up your crusty arse.

Regardless of anything you did or didn't do CeeDub and I in point of fact HAD IT BOTH WAYS. Were you pretending not to understand this even though you claim to be the very reason we had it both ways or are you genuinely that fucking dense?

Kindly post proof of my ever insinuating to have (or even wanting to have, for that matter) "pull" around here.

You've surely got proof, right?
I mean you wouldn't start pulling nonsense out of your arse again so soon after being busted for that very thing, right?

Even YOU couldn't be that moro...

Oh. Heh. Nevermind.

Again. You think you "had it both ways" only because I let it. I wasn't "busted" for Jack shit. Though, nice try again. Gee, for someone soo infatuated with the "truth," you sure have a funny way of showing it.

End of fucking story.

Now your "dripping miasma" is showing.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Again. You think you "had it both ways" only because I let it.

Right.
Let's allow that you "let us" have it both ways.
That in itself is an admission that we *had it both ways*.

Fucking hell please stop drinking the bong water.

I wasn't "busted" for Jack shit.

Oh?
I reckon I missed the part where you spelled out what I did to need protection and in what form that protection manifested.

Do try to keep up, Flynn.
If this gets too easy I'll simply lose interest.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Garraty. I'm not going to sit out here and mince words with you all day.

Bottom line is your avatar is what it is because I let it be.

Now. You believe what you need to believe to sleep better at night.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

^Sergeant Shitsmear REPORTING for DUTY
cgmI9ap.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^Sergeant Shitsmear REPORTING for DUTY
cgmI9ap.jpg

H'ya TheeDubbleU (my Mike Tyson impression) ...

How are you this evening? I'm screwin' around with my bikes carb' ... quiet, uneventful kinda' evening ya know ?
well, anyways shure you'll ignore this too so no point saying moar, jus wanted to say hello