I think Flynn is doing a bang up job as Moderator.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
OOOOHHHH... attacking BF...THE SHAME!!!!!!! Do you mean when my troll account was jacked and I voiced my opinion about it?? YES, I was upset and it still pisses me off. Unlike you, I am not a weak dick and will voice my opinion and NOT playing both sides as you do :/ I noticed you're not bad-mouthing BF at TBC.. why not? Aren't you upset that everyone got banned? I've been through this before and didn't have a problem saying it was wrong.. I've not once seen you ever speak out.. and why?? You are a fucking fence rider.. no gutz. No wonder you and CW get along so well:LOL3:

JQOPtMB.gif

"Why aren't you bad mouthing BF" ... lol. Get busy bitch!

You live in a bubble. You are not here, but yet you come off as always knowing what's up. So loyal to online strangers and it affects your persona. You're also a major follower, you follow the crowds, not the facts. A true beta... It's ugly.

=====================

Are you saying I did something with your Troll account?
Are saying I posted on the board using you account?

Just want to hear this accusation clearly.

Didn't think so... I have zero need to play that game and NEVER have here so have a fucking seat shitbag.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I laughed at BF's melty.. SO WHAT? LULZ

But what if I wasn't melting down?
What if I don't Meltdown IRL like you think?
WHAT IF the word 'FUCK' used in that manner in TEXT had you thinking I was mad?

A lot of questions there to once again assume something about me.

IF you must know, I had a slight maniacal smile as I chopped off their heads... eating a Starbux Bannanana nut bread/toasted. No feels at all. Biznesss babeee.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JQOPtMB.gif

"Why aren't you bad mouthing BF" ... lol. Get busy bitch!

You live in a bubble. You are not here, but yet you come off as always knowing what's up. So loyal to online strangers and it affects your persona. You're also a major follower, you follow the crowds, not the facts. A true beta... It's ugly.

=====================

Are you saying I did something with your Troll account?
Are saying I posted on the board using you account?

Just want to hear this accusation clearly.

Didn't think so... I have zero need to play that game and NEVER have here so have a fucking seat shitbag.
What I am SAYING, is that I looked in at this site and my TROLL handle was signed on and IT WAS NOT ME. NO, nothing was posted. Not going to rehash this with you and it's definitely not something I would lie about.. How this could have happened is beyond my knowledge. Not sure if you can drive an account or what. That is it.. BYE BITCH ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So loyal to online strangers and it affects your persona. You're also a major follower, you follow the crowds, not the facts. A true beta... It's ugly.
Uhhh... in case you haven't been reading.. I'm literally taking shit for liking Flynn as a mod.. FUCK YOU :)

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
What I am SAYING, is that I looked in at this site and my TROLL handle was signed on and IT WAS NOT ME. NO, nothing was posted. Not going to rehash this with you and it's definitely not something I would lie about.. How this could have happened is beyond my knowledge. Not sure if you can drive an account or what. That is it.. BYE BITCH ;)
I hear you @RAVEN! get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of us are, Lily, including you.

We'll get there. Slowly but surely.

I herald this new effort on your , @Bastard Factory 's, and other mods part. It is worth pursuing. If people just left their corners and tried to get along, this forum could be a lot of fun.

It's all about what people perceive as fun. Banter and kidding is one thing, but hating (that they call a game) just turns people off.

I admit I was put off by them figuratively digging up Peaches/Spoon's corpse and flogging it months after his death. No class. Ultimate "safe space", the man is dead and can't defend himself.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual.

All hail The Mighty Flynn!

(rating: 9 tard teardrops out of 10)
Take your tiny small dick out of flynns boihole, you disgusting simp.

Flynn is a bad whireson of a mod.

He cried and acts woke when I call someone a Piodio. What a laughing stock.

What the fuck is wrong with that sensitive sissy?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you make it a habit of going around shooting your own clubbed foot with your own words and unintentionally proving my point?
Padea .

What's your point?

You are sick on the skull
. Why do you protect padeas? Very disturbing.

Are you jacking off kn the deep web?

You sick unwashed swine

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn you FiLTH!!!!

I can't respond anymore at my very own thread?

Yhe scent of being unwashed must irritated your judgement abilities.

Where do you live yiu son of a whore? Let's meAT so I can fist your mouth. I can make Ji Jitsu. Whoreson you

Give me my rights back to answer. Wtf?

Hurensohn!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't noticed Flynn modding which seeing I only tend to notice the bad stuff is a compliment.

Vixen at FC, now there was the ultimate clown with a mod panel.

How do i hack peoples avatars etc? That looks fun.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn you FiLTH!!!!

I can't respond anymore at my very own thread?

Yhe scent of being unwashed must irritated your judgement abilities.

Where do you live yiu son of a whore? Let's meAT so I can fist your mouth. I can make Ji Jitsu. Whoreson you

Give me my rights back to answer. Wtf?

Hurensohn!!!!

Hello, UncleDiLF.

You were warned about your posting. Let's keep it clean and in line with the house rules, okay?

Looks like your posting privileges have been restored.

Have fun!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I haven't noticed Flynn modding which seeing I only tend to notice the bad stuff is a compliment.

Vixen at FC, now there was the ultimate clown with a mod panel.

How do i hack peoples avatars etc? That looks fun.

If you want to hack avatars, you need to put yourself on the "players list," which is one of the pinned threads here in Meltdown.

Then you need to buy some credits, which goes to the monthly server cost. It's a good trade off.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Scouse finally posts his face… a reaction to seeing his Nan’s green pleather couch rolling down the hill with a naked UncleFiLTHy on it busily munching on an equally naked Blazor’s scat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Scouse finally posts his face… a reaction to seeing his Nan’s green pleather couch rolling down the hill with a naked UncleFiLTHy on it busily munching on an equally naked Blazor’s scat.

What's he gonna do now that his "alpha" boi gang has run away?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm I dunno, remain posting and e-slapping you on your snout and knocking Blurtroon's wig off whenever I get the urge, perhaps?

Please don’t mention me and “getting the urge” in the same sentence.

You’re not my type. I prefer humans.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your grammatically incorrect post triggered my OCD.

In order for it to make sense you need an adjective in front of the word "women" such as "real".
Or I could just say that I don't bang trannies?

In case you haven't noticed, we have an infestation of them on here.... Blurt, Flynn, Aylana... all of them are trannies.

So, watch where you put your e-peen. You're welCUM.