Does flynn still poast anywhere?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
"she got run off" lol,... yes, she was a 'victim'.

Why you here Deport all Liberals?

IF Flynn was such a friend of yours you'd know the glory whore is lurking here since the day it left as... @Blausdag

Thats what you really want tho... BFF to die. You contribute nothing here for years and yapp yapp about how things suckass.
You do nothing but take. No avatar. No positive or creative anything. No interesting thoughts of your own... Just another shit-posting, crowd follower. You don't even know how to kick off drama.

Flynns gone. Time for you to climb back into a trash hole and die.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"she got run off" lol,... yes, she was a 'victim'.

Why you here Deport all Liberals?

IF Flynn was such a friend of yours you'd know the glory whore is lurking here since the day it left as... @Blausdag

Thats what you really want tho... BFF to die. You contribute nothing here for years and yapp yapp about how things suckass.
You do nothing but take. No avatar. No positive or creative anything. No interesting thoughts of your own... Just another shit-posting, crowd follower. You don't even know how to kick off drama.

Flynns gone. Time for you to climb back into a trash hole and die.

He thinks that making you respond the way you did to him is "content". He is 100% about shit posting. There is no interest in doing anything more.

He is exactly like the idiots that watched Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. They feel better about their own pedestrian shitty lives when they see chaos. It is that simple.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn was treated very unfairly after revitalizing the meltdown section and this board as a whole during a very successful time as moderator. Sad and unfair!

I admire the resiliency of your Jaw and how it seems to just bounce back after snacking on those ginormous black cocks you eat :LOL3: :LOL3:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Are you out of your Goddamn mind?
Portzie has been having serious cognitive issues for some time now. Apparently though he is a great pal and supporter of Bigly Smellz, he still cheers for the retard who gave away his personal information. He wasn't always this way - something very bad (perhaps a progressing illness) must have happened leading to his mental deterioration. Personally, I am quite saddened.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Portzie has been having serious cognitive issues for some time now. Apparently though he is a great pal and supporter of Bigly Smellz, he still cheers for the retard who gave away his personal information. He wasn't always this way - something very bad (perhaps a progressing illness) must have happened leading to his mental deterioration. Personally, I am quite saddened.
Good morning Holliday.

Even though Flynn and I were kind of getting along before she left it annoys me when a member treats others like shit then acts all surprised and even offended when they get a taste of their own medicine. It's one thing to troll but it's quite another to be a sawed-off prick.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IqQJsMc.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Now I miss Dilf *pouts*

Has Flynn put herself on permanent timeout or will she be redirected as a dual?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He has no pals, everyone is a potential target.