Want to make a $100K a Year? Get yourself a fast food job in California!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Faux News himbo Jesse Wawa says $20.00 puts you well into 6 figures!

I Nearly Choked On My Coffee After This Fox News Host Suggested Workers Making $20/Hr Earn $100,000 A Year​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
For those watching at home, if the fry cook works a steady 40 hours per week for 12 months @ $20hr it’s a hair over $40k

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
*Racism in Math, Are you kidding?

Florida originally rejected 54 of the 132 proposed math textbooks, some 41 percent, submitted by publishers, the bulk of which were proposed for kindergarten through fifth grade. Some 28 of the math textbooks — or 21 percent — were left off the adoption list due to “prohibited topics” including critical race theory, according to the state education department.
This decision initially left schools across Florida with only one textbook option for standard K-5 math. But the state has since adopted additional publishers after they tweaked their proposals.
To that end, two publishers seeking to provide K-5 math books were flagged by reviewers for broaching lessons on social emotional learning, according to the documents.
One second-grade book from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt was penalized on its alignment to state standards because “attempts at multicultural teaching” were evident in its text. The example given was “types of housing for different groups of people.”

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
More wages =more taxes to pay,simple math- - - - - -

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Actually $20/hour….working ~14 hours a day 365 days a year you could earn about 102K/year
gross…(adverb and adjective) because,

well you know :Happy5:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Faux News himbo Jesse Wawa says $20.00 puts you well into 6 figures!

I Nearly Choked On My Coffee After This Fox News Host Suggested Workers Making $20/Hr Earn $100,000 A Year​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
More wages =more taxes to pay,simple math- - - - - -
Yes. We should all aim to earn poverty wages in order to avoid taxes!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Too many adults work at McDonalds and other fast food joints.

Flipping burgers or working as a cashier are not jobs for adults.

Either use it as job experience for teenagers, or automate the process with technology.

At any given time, there should be one adult at a fast food joint to supervise, and the rest should be teenagers working their part time job.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Too many adults work at McDonalds and other fast food joints.

Flipping burgers or working as a cashier are not jobs for adults.

Either use it as job experience for teenagers, or automate the process with technology.

At any given time, there should be one adult at a fast food joint to supervise, and the rest should be teenagers working their part time job.
Tell that to one of the, if not the largest fast company in the world. Extreme Eye Roll Emoji.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell that to one of the, if not the largest fast company in the world. Extreme Eye Roll Emoji.

In CA, wherever there's a In-N-Out burger, teens and college kids flock to those jobs. They were already paying $19.50 an hour before the fast food wage law changed.

No one wants to work for peanuts anymore. Nor should they.