I may not enjoy poutine, but I will defend your right to enjoy poutine yourself.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
In Canada, you can get a poutine in every province, if you so choose. Not everyone wants to order poutine, and that’s totally fine. It’s your choice.
In the US, some states have restaurants with poutine on the menu. Lots don’t. And after yesterday, fewer will.
If you find yourself in need of a poutine, but live in a state that restricts access to poutine, consider a trip to Canada, and give me a shout. I won’t ask what size poutine you want or why you haven’t considered other food options. I can, however, help take you to order your poutine, wait with you while you eat, and make sure you have a comfy place to rest, post-poutine.
Please do not attempt to make your own poutine. Do not have an unqualified chef, who is without certification, prepare your poutine. If you are terrified of the enormous cost of travelling to Canada for our excellent poutine, please don’t let that stop you. Once you’re here, we have many restaurant options.
Love
Canadian Women
Personally, I'm in Nova Scotia. If I can help, I'll do my best

This thread is about minding your own business.