Brazoo's Bonsonaro In Deep Doo Doo

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Under multiple criminal investigations, the latest of which for pawning Saudi watches in Pensylvannia.

How do you spell CORRUPTION?

Dunno, maybe it's all just "political persecution"?

" Donny and Jair, sitting in a cell, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... " :GiggleBitch:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they need plenty of smoke screens. Still remains to be seen.

And let's not forget the current president of Brazoo, which is basically a lapdog for China and Russia these days, sat in jail for almost two years and is free only because the most corrupt supreme court in Brazil committed aberrations and called it justice to have the piece of scum freed.

BTW, even Obama called Lula a "criminal mastermind, mob boss style" in one of his books. I think you people should cjeck with him before expressing opinions LOL.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And since we're on the "international news" subject, this is what's been reverberating here in Brazoo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rejoice Americans, "cracolandias" are no longer a "brazil-only" enterprise.

Ops, I forgot Blurt lives in burning Canada these days.

Anyway, I'd say you people have more important things to worry about besides Brazoo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never heard of cracolandias. But I've been out of the USA for 4 years, so what do I know?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I never heard of cracolandias. But I've been out of the USA for 4 years, so what do I know?

Seems like a lot changed after you left.

Do you remember several retailers closing because of out of control organized theft due to legalized shoplifting?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I think cracolandias might be a Canadian thing. Like maybe out of the Prairies or something.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems weird. The guy goes from being President of Brazil to pawing watches. Didn’t he leave with millions as many do down this way?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried to simply ignore this stupid thread, but sometimes I can't ignore so much retardation.

Yeah, they're trying to arrest the man because of a fucking watch. A btw, they still can't prove he was the one who pawned the watch, it seems like it was one of his aides.

And the watch wasn't a bribe, it wasn't stolen, it was a GIFT from the Saudis.

Brazil has a TON of laws when it comes to politics and many were NEVER followed. So one of the laws says that gifts belong to the country and not to the president, but guess what? NOBODY never followed that.

The left's dearie who committed crime after crime, took HUNDREDS of gifts with him when his mandate ended in 2010. Nobody said SHIT and the few ones that were left back were being disputed by him.

A FUCKING WATCH. And still, they can't prove it was him who told his aide to pawn it.

The hypocrisy of the left is beyond appalling. Brazil had to pay 1 billion as fine to the US commerce court, due to the massive corruption orchestrated in Petrobras during Lula / Dilma's government. And that's just ONE example among HUNDREDS of others.

At this point, I can only imagine that Brazil will go down the same path as Venezuela. Either that or all-out civil war.

The same way they had to turn Venezuela into what it is today to control the oil market, they need to do the same with the country that feeds more than a billion people today.

So, I hope you stupid fucks enjoy the famine that's coming to the world.

After all, there's no disgraceful disasters enough. You need more, much more, to feel like you're saving the fucking world.