Breaking! Four Killed In Germany By Vehicle Of Peace!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At least four people have been killed by a 51 yo "German man" in a pedestrianised zone in a German town including a 3 month old baby... :Pissed5:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Telegraph "killed by car" SINCE WHEN do cars have murderous motives? Makes me fuckin sick!
have you not seen the movie "Christine"? she was one with a whole o' motive and she was just one sick bitch.

on topic..thats all that were killed? Lame. Next time get 25 and up with a vehicle. Thank fuck nothing was really lost. We need less of a population on Earth any ways.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The beautiful peaceful Islam strikes again , bunch of arsemongers..these so called lone wolves only do this cowardly shit cos they’ve got crap lives, drugs, prison,etc, they believe doing disgusting acts like this will make them a Marta in heaven and their problems will be over, brainwashed self entitled airy fairy wankers..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder whether the murder of a baby by some (Islamic? I haven't bothered checking because it's almost a dead cert) nutjob will be enough to strike a chord with the general public and finally convince them in droves that these sand flies don't belong in western white nations.

I won't hold my breath...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder whether the murder of a baby by some (Islamic? I haven't bothered checking because it's almost a dead cert) nutjob will be enough to strike a chord with the general public and finally convince them in droves that these sand flies don't belong in western white nations.

No chance, I commented "vehicle of peace" on jewtube and I've already had a reply "It likely was a western alcoholic" lol the fury!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At least four people have been killed by a 51 yo "German man" in a pedestrianised zone in a German town including a 3 month old baby... :Pissed5:

Probably a stinking Muzzie!!!!! I'll bet on it!

Time for our local superhero! Fact check girl! Where would she be? :LOL2:

Here she is, the resident super cuck.

How would your tolerant progressive soy-sipping ass deal with the Muzzie invader?

Grant him a pardon and blame native Germans for being racist presumably....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You should! Hold your breath until we have a final anwer about the etnicity of "Bernd W."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No chance, I commented "vehicle of peace" on jewtube and I've already had a reply "It likely was a western alcoholic" lol the fury!

it was probably someone trolling, even the faggiest hard leftist wouldn't actually believe that.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Probably a stinking Muzzie!!!!! I'll bet on it!

Time for our local superhero! Fact check girl! Where would she be? :LOL2:

Here she is, the resident super cuck.

How would your tolerant progressive soy-sipping ass deal with the Muzzie invader?

Grant him a pardon and blame native Germans for being racist presumably....

I know you want to be a super hero, but you are "super loser". And your secret wish to be a girl... Well... let's not discuss that.

Bernd... Doesn't sound like a muslim....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry... No more time today ... I gotta go into work.. Don't miss me too much :D