Breaking News- The Bastard Factory Podcast

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HaHa!

That voice! Brings back memories about SG when you use to do a weekly podcast.

I used to do a daily podcast.

SSS has his chops, he’s the perfect cohost

You used to, then I guess RL happened. It'll be interesting if SSS comes on board and is cohost. He's a good sport when it comes to these things, just don't let him start trying to shock the audience when he starts getting a bug in his trousers.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

HaHa!

You used to, then I guess RL happened. It'll be interesting if SSS comes on board and is cohost. He's a good sport when it comes to these things, just don't let him start trying to shock the audience when he starts getting a bug in his trousers.

You gotta hear it.

I gotta edit out some open air but the fucker is classic.

And SSS is hilarious

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HaHa!

You gotta hear it.

I gotta edit out some open air but the fucker is classic.

And SSS is hilarious

When is this due up? We could use a change around here.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Cohost? KM is the lowly slave weighed down by all that joyless postproduction he's chewing on at the moment. Ask Google:

"What Is Postproduction? Postproduction is the editing of audio and visual materials to create a podcast. The editor assembles messy shits into edible pies which he can then proudly serve the gullible public with. Then he adds PC-approved + ethnically-inclusive music with other retarded sounds because narcotics are really awesome. These elements are woven together in masterful order so editors can try to salvage FUBAR offerings that they're expected to passably fabricate." ~ Google definition

Postproduction with me on any type of show - unlike poor Havock - ain't short and sweet. Get comfortable Flynn, grab a beer...

SSS
- As the anointed champion of the Chubbies, I command you to geeeeeit! outta here until your opinion on the empathetic topic which he and I rationally discussed is... giveafuckable...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt you know you want to talk about Amiga games nobody but you played
Nah, never played an Amiga, amigo.

And my Xbox gamer score has not gone up a single point since I went back to work in April.

These days, my social life--online or off--is on a par with Atari's E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial... seems I can't get out of the hole no matter how much I stretch my neck up.

In fact, the whole thing is probs best buried in the desert somewhere.

S'what happens when you live and work in owl time.