Warning This thread contains breaking news about a former President.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Adam Kinzinger

"Trying his hand at Smell-O-Vision, the former GOP lawmaker went into greater detail about the way Trump smells, saying, 'It’s not good. The best way to describe it . . . take armpits, ketchup, a butt and makeup and put that all in a blender and bottle that as a cologne. That’s kind of that. I’ve been amazed that everybody is just kind of learning about this now.'"

Smells like :poop::poop:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
0g0YMg9.png

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Was there any news about Bill Clinton and his lovely wife Killary?

Did she shit herself again?
Oooo, did I assume her gender?....sorry

Did he get another intern to suck him off?

Sad that Bill Cilnton forced whats her name? To suck his cock in the white house.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
57a899f0653dfc65f4cf4d15809010282f98e0cc.jpeg

On a side note, I just hit the Googles it seems Bill Clinton is not running for the Nations Highest Office, even if he did lie about a blow job.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
57a899f0653dfc65f4cf4d15809010282f98e0cc.jpeg

On a side note, I just hit the Googles it seems Bill Clinton is not running for the Nations Highest Office, even if he did lie about a blow job.
Most notable…….he did lie about getting a blow job…….thanks for participating.
Most CEOs and other Executive officers lose their job over that type of behavior
Most Libchicks I know give the Sexual Assaulter a pass…….I bet many wish their Democratic President forced his cock into their mouth.

Do you?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Time to ignore the cucks. I, for one, will no longer play the game. They're so pathetic, running away and then coming back in as alts.

WEAK
So you are a quitting then?

Thats disappointing, you seemed like a woman with a strong opinion, worthy to debate……but you misrepresent reality to suit your own flawed mindset…….even suggesting other members are creating duplicate accounts.

Here is a little inspirational video I share with those that are also suffering from self doubt and a lack of confidence.