Breaking News, Trump loses in Wisconsin, again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry assholes, but we already watched the videos of the ballot stuffing, time stamped videos of ballots arriving after the cut off times, motherfuckers counting duplicate ballots, people complaining they were told they already voted, signed affidavits testifying about election fraud under penalty of perjury, on and on. In an ironic twist, you stupid cunts fucked yourselves too because now any time a CON wins, you wont be able to accept it because you've also detroyed your own trust in the election system. Welcome to the banana republic, assholes! PWN3D!
Post the videos dipstick, or stfu.
I did, several times. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
497ac444ef1b60ba21411dcfafe19039--political-memes-politics.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, all the fake ballots were counted again?

You've lost again, Lokmeer.
Yea josephine, keep counting the fake ballots!

I don't worship politicians, especially yer American ones....Lokmeer!

When yer Obama was President I thought it was ridiculous how so many fawned over him like a diety as in the 'Leopold Complex'.

[MEDIA]

...and when Trump came in many of them had a nervous breakdown

So Obama or Trump best not to get into cult of personality worship eh?

Otherwise when they're no longer around ya set yerself up for major disappointment.

democRAT cheating in 2020 completely ruined trust in our elections. Its now a bonafied banana republic.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When yer Obama was President I thought it was ridiculous how so many fawned over him like a diety as in the 'Leopold Complex'.

Otherwise when they're no longer around ya set yerself up for major disappointment.

cheating in 2020 completely ruined trust in our elections. Its now a bonafied banana republic.

While I'm inclined to think that the Republicans will re-take Congress in 2022, not so sure about 2024...Lokmeer!

I hope ya don't go beserk if your St Trump ain't on the ballot or doesn't win. So don't go crazy, 'Kay?

Keep your gun locks on & inside the holsters where they belong, Lokmeer. I don't wanna hear about more dead people in Illinois. 2020 was bad enough, Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

cheating in 2020 completely ruined trust in our elections. Its now a bonafied banana republic.

While I'm inclined to think that the Republicans will re-take Congress in 2022, not so sure about 2024...Lokmeer!

I hope ya don't go beserk if your St Trump ain't on the ballot or doesn't win. So don't go crazy, 'Kay?

Keep your gun locks on & inside the holsters where they belong, Lokmeer. I don't wanna hear about more dead people in Illinois. 2020 was bad enough, Bud.

Fuk off and die, josephine!