Breaking News, Trump loses in Wisconsin, again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody believes biden won. The salt on the wound is Asserson Puncher practically giving biden mouth to mouth to get him through that town hall the other night. LMFAO! "What am I doing here?" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
so basically they recounted the fraudulent ballots to make sure the math was right

wow.... that's convincing

Like I said from the beginning these Micky Mouse audits are a waste of time. The deep state and the George Soros types don't spend billions on cheating an election only to be overturned by a cursory audit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
so basically they recounted the fraudulent ballots to make sure the math was right

Like I said from the beginning these Micky Mouse audits are a waste of time. The deep state and the George Soros types don't spend billions on cheating an election only to be overturned by a cursory audit

That's the issue. The actual complaints had nothing to do with miscounting votes. It was people who have been dead since 1902 showing they had thier ballots RECEIVED. Its beyond them just still being on rolls. Thier ballots were received. There were addresses to places that dont even exist. All kinds of fuckery.

And people HAVE been complaining about these same issues for years.

Partisans only care when they "lose" and when they think they've "won" of course the whole process is trust worthy.

A good chunk of the country doesnt trust the election process. That's why the turn outs were always shitty.....because people dont think it matters.

Suddenly the same people who have always cried foul when thier person lost are now pretending everything was perfect and democracy was awesome, and no one ever doubted or mistrusted the election process or the media or politicains until that dastardly Trump showed up and brainwashed millions of people and NOW....because of him....now suddenly the "integrity" of our elections is called into question.

And Americans are now "trying to over throw democracy".

Because here in America, we wont rescue democracy until we have a one party government and those crazy state rights are out of the way.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You and your shadow are a laugh.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you considered a future in Midget Rodeo Clowning?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's the issue. The actual complaints had nothing to do with miscounting votes. It was people who have been dead since 1902 showing they had thier ballots RECEIVED. Its beyond them just still being on rolls. Thier ballots were received. There were addresses to places that dont even exist. All kinds of fuckery.

Partisans only care when they "lose" and when they think they've "won" of course the whole process is trust worthy.

A good chunk of the country doesnt trust the election process. That's why the turn outs were always shitty.....because people dont think it matters.

Suddenly the same people who have always cried foul when thier person lost are now pretending everything was perfect and democracy was awesome, and no one ever doubted or mistrusted the election process or the media or politicains until that dastardly Trump showed up and brainwashed millions of people and NOW....because of him....now suddenly the "integrity" of our elections is called into question.

Because here in America, we wont rescue democracy until we have a one party government and those crazy state rights are out of the way.

535.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

535.gif

Are you worried that a Trump Presidency will reduce your daily intake of black cock?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Have you considered a future in Midget Rodeo Clowning?
Have you considered slowing down on all the cock sucking?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you teach classes on cock sucking. Another advantage to being toothless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

535.gif

I wasnt directing that at you. I already know trying to communicate with you people is a waste.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

535.gif

I wasnt directing that at you. I already know trying to communicate with you people is a waste.
Tell him to suck a cock. It makes him wet

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry assholes, but we already watched the videos of the ballot stuffing, time stamped videos of ballots arriving after the cut off times, motherfuckers counting duplicate ballots, people complaining they were told they already voted, signed affidavits testifying about election fraud under penalty of perjury, on and on. In an ironic twist, you stupid cunts fucked yourselves too because now any time a CON wins, you wont be able to accept it because you've also detroyed your own trust in the election system. Welcome to the banana republic, assholes! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry assholes, but we already watched the videos of the ballot stuffing, time stamped videos of ballots arriving after the cut off times, motherfuckers counting duplicate ballots, people complaining they were told they already voted, signed affidavits testifying about election fraud under penalty of perjury, on and on. In an ironic twist, you stupid cunts fucked yourselves too because now any time a CON wins, you wont be able to accept it because you've also detroyed your own trust in the election system. Welcome to the banana republic, assholes! PWN3D!
Post the videos dipstick, or stfu.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, all the fake ballots were counted again?

You've lost again, Lokmeer.
Yea josephine, keep counting the fake ballots!

I don't worship politicians, especially yer American ones....Lokmeer!

When yer Obama was President I thought it was ridiculous how so many fawned over him like a diety as in the 'Leopold Complex'.

...and when Trump came in many of them had a nervous breakdown & their world came crashing down.

So Obama or Trump best not to get into cult of personality worship eh?

Otherwise when they're no longer around ya set yerself up for major disappointment.

Last edited: