Woah, breaking news ... Carignan chokes on a Somali dick

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Many sadZ friends, it seems the tard went a little too deep and couldn't recover ... perforated windpipe :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Al-babdi was visibly upset being left high and dry like that

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dayum, Aidsman will be jelly....

BTW, where is that spamming homosexual fuckwit?

Has he finally done the decent thing and drove off a cliff with his trophy transgender "wife">?

He got assboxed lulz. Took his toys and went home, crying the whole way lol. He got one more day I think lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He got assboxed lulz. Took his toys and went home, crying the whole way lol. He got one more day I think lol.
Not even assbox

meltdown

lmao -- what a pussy -- he ran away crying because he got sent to meltdown :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not even assbox

meltdown

lmao -- what a pussy -- he ran away crying because he got sent to meltdown :LOL3:
Poarka is MIA too, along with Turdy and whoever is currently using the e-trannie Flynn sock handle...

No doubt upon their return, they'll claim to have been busy in real life, how convenient.

The reality though of course is it's another case of them being able to dish it out, but when they get a dose of their own medicine, they can't handle it and flee to Starbucks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poarka is MIA too, along with Turdy and whoever is currently using the e-trannie Flynn sock handle...

No doubt upon their return, they'll claim to have been busy in real life, how convenient.

The reality though of course, is it's another case of them being able to dish it out, but when they get a dose of their own medicine, they can't handle it and flee to Starbucks.
They ran off to the safe space snowflake board they created to console each other :GiggleBitch: