Woah Breaking News!! Sewage Major willing to pay $$$$$$ to X's surgery but..

Carignan

Factory Bastard
He need more than that and has set a gofundme.. Just google around and you will find... Millions more need for X to look like this though

gettyimages-1246834559.jpg

Please even a few cents at a time helps X makes his dreams come true...

or he could just fucking kill himself...

HELP HIM BASTARDS!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He need more than that and has set a gofundme.. Just google around and you will find... Millions more need for X to look like this though

HELP HIM BASTARDS!!!

I would laugh my arse off if that “BabyFuckerAlert!” topped himself. He alluded to suicide when he had a virtual cry on my shoulder over on Discord. Fucking weak-arsed bum that it is.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would laugh my arse off if that “BabyFuckerAlert!” topped himself. He alluded to suicide when he had a virtual cry on my shoulder over on Discord. Fucking weak-arsed bum that it is.
don't be like that buddy, sniff a panty and brighten up sunshine ... you can keep siX while she steals her dog food :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha ha countless dedications this fine morn from the sites ultra tard :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Canadian somali dick slurping CHAMP LOLOLOLOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HELP HIM BASTARDS!!!

I wouldn’t pay to dump my load in your mouth. Stupid fucker

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wtf is this????

LÖL
This is his infamous dildo bike that he loves so much, that he’s even willing to let his potential grandkids touch it. I just hope his children are sterile God willing…we don’t need the future generations tainted with LGBTQIPBE…with emphasis on the “Pe…….” if you get the drift! “BabyFuckerAlert!”

:Triggered:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is his infamous dildo bike that he loves so much, that he’s even willing to let his potential grandkids touch it. I just hope his children are sterile God willing…we don’t need the future generations tainted with LGBTQIPBE…with emphasis on the “Pe…….” if you get the drift! “BabyFuckerAlert!”

:Triggered:

Dildos and kids huh breaky, fucking sickO
200w.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right up your alley rockspider. Don’t try to take me on with a decade old troll faggooot…you’ve been dismantled! Sit down, get a haircut, seek employment and shut the fuck up. Say no to drugs!
say no to panties you foul perbert

next time someone talks of kids and you salivate know your place creep

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Reminds me of the thread where you claimed to be a doctor, lawyer, a politician, who had a longer reach than Mike Tyson. Funny little wanker
No my fine withered friend…I can do my own sutures and basic surgery, I study law on the side because legal standing is important to me and I hold several belts in martial arts, one of which elevates me above Bruce Lee. I’m taller than you and you really don’t want me as your adversary. I’m not as kind as DD.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No my fine withered friend…I can do my own sutures and basic surgery, I study law on the side because legal standing is important to me and I hold several belts in martial arts, one of which elevates me above Bruce Lee. I’m taller than you and you really don’t want me as your adversary. I’m not as kind as DD.
he's not a kid fella'
what interest do you have doc :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You're almoast as full O shit as duhvee LOLOL

fucking John Rambo stitched himself up is he a doctor too BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya off the sauce ya drunk. Your chin keeps growing