Breaking News out of Mar-A-Lagos, Trump just blogged that he will be "reinstated" to the Job he lost in the last election as early as August.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Make your reservations Bronies!

images

"This inauguration will the biglyest ever!" The Trump

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

These are the people who come here day after to day to drop one shit post after the next and just insult people who disagree with them because they cant defend their positions.

But we are the problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right.

These are the people who come here day after to day to drop one shit post after the next and just insult people who disagree with them because they cant defend their positions.

But we are the problem.

How were you insulted with the news that Trump is putting out there? I want to understand how you were hurt. Please, be specific to this thread subject, Trump claiming he's going to be reinstated.

How and where does that hurt and insult you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

But we are the problem.

How were you insulted with the news that Trump is putting out there? I want to understand how you were hurt. Please, be specific to this thread subject, Trump claiming he's going to be reinstated.

How and where does that hurt and insult you?

Who said I'm "hurt"?

Its entirely possible to observe behaviour without being emotionally invested it.

So when I get accused of insulting people(pretty much in retaliation btw) does that mean my "opponent" is hurt?

I'm not insulted by this post. I'm just pointing out the endless stream of partisan shit posting. We have re enter the "whose a brony"

No matter what media says or spins or whatnot, Trump cannot be "reinstated". The electoral process was completed. The time for the legislature to act has passed and it was certified. There is no constitutional path for Trump to take office.

I dont know where any kind of discussion can happen here because Admins wants to share his maga brony fantasies with us. I'm not sure what that has to do with the article.....but who am I to kink shame.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, it "annoyed" you enough for you to respond with "poor us" commentary.

How is posting a thread about what Trump actually said "partisan" shit posting and the things you post about the Democrats not partisan shit posting?

I want to understand.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Grand theft: More say Biden taking credit for Trump achievements.
When it comes to giving credit to former President Trump on issues ranging from the coronavirus vaccine to the improving economy, President Biden and his team have gone radio silent.
But a new survey of likely voters shows that they haven't.
In fact in the latest Zogby Poll, likely voters by a 49%-37% margin, believe Biden is taking credit for Trump's achievements.

A lot would reseat the Man. LOT.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When it comes to giving credit to former President Trump on issues ranging from the coronavirus vaccine to the improving economy, President Biden and his team have gone radio silent.
In fact in the latest Zogby Poll, likely voters by a 49%-37% margin, believe Biden is taking credit for Trump's achievements.

My Investment Portfolio has gone through the roof since Smoking Joe took Office, fuck your Zombie Pole.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

My Investment Portfolio has gone through the roof since Smoking Joe took Office, fuck your Zombie Pole.
That all started under the guidance of President Trump. I know it, you know it and the world knows it. incoherent cho is nothing but a follower.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That all started under the guidance of President Trump. I know it, you know it and the world knows it. incoherent cho is nothing but a follower.
It started with Obama you simpleton.

dowChart-01_0.png

Now slap your self repeatedly, and apologize to the group.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No matter what media says or spins or whatnot, Trump cannot be "reinstated".
Which proves how delusional he is for thinking he will be.
..but you think this delusional, divorced from reality, creepy dicktater wannabe should be President.

Except he didnt say that.

Once again you are taking the divisive propaganda bait pumped into the public by the corporate media.

We will never have objective news that reports facts because you guys love your biases and will accept any bullshit told to you that appeals to it.

This is why I call you a useful idiot. You dont bother making sure things are true before you go running to trash people over something that's not real. This isnt the first time and it wont be the last.

If the media and establishment tells you that your own countrymen are evil white supremacists who attempted an insurrection, you'll be right there to cheer on the patriot act.

The real fascists dont have to lift a finger. They just pump misinformation and you guys jump into action.

Our country is fucked and it's not gonna get better. You guys value your division and hatred towards other Americans more than anything else. And you guys cant even admit your hyper partisan biases without accusing your opposition of the same. No sense of responsibility whatsoever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
..but you think this delusional, divorced from reality, creepy dicktater wannabe should be President.

Once again you are taking the divisive propaganda bait pumped into the public by the corporate media.

We will never have objective news that reports facts because you guys love your biases and will accept any bullshit told to you that appeals to it.

This is why I call you a useful idiot. You dont bother making sure things are true before you go running to trash people over something that's not real. This isnt the first time and it wont be the last.

If the media and establishment tells you that your own countrymen are evil white supremacists who attempted an insurrection, you'll be right there to cheer on the patriot act.

The real fascists dont have to lift a finger. They just pump misinformation and you guys jump into action.

Our country is fucked and it's not gonna get better. You guys value your division and hatred towards other Americans more than anything else. And you guys cant even admit your hyper partisan biases without accusing your opposition of the same. No sense of responsibility whatsoever.
tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They dont care about bad policies as long as its impacting them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They dont care about bad policies as long as its impacting them.
I wish you would stop puking word salad all over my threads, Gosh!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
This is why I call you a useful idiot.
He did say so and has referenced it since, it has also been echoed by certain observers and supporters.

and PS: Don't NO YUOPS! me with quotes like yours about.
You, as I have said many times, are the useful idiot putinist, who only believes what you are told to believe.
One who is so retarded you don't even know that Orwell was writing about people like Trump who brainwash willing dupes like you.

..and quit repeating the same tired phrases over and over, Frau Goebbels, ya tedious putinist parrot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

You spend time online spamming mindless idiocy at people based on your media groomed preconceived ideas on what they think and stand for. You do this when you have plenty of opportunities to learn about others and explain your own positions.

I have absolutely no doubt that you guys would have unquestioning support authoritarian violations of the rights of Americans not on your "side" of the spectrum.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

tenor.gif

You spend time online spamming mindless idiocy at people based on your media groomed preconceived ideas on what they think and stand for. You do this when you have plenty of opportunities to learn about others and explain your own positions.

I have absolutely no doubt that you guys would have unquestioning support authoritarian violations of the rights of Americans not on your "side" of the spectrum.
...and you been riding the white horse again lately - I can tell.

If you can't jump off, get help.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

198512484_2585944968381226_9083734431855862518_n.jpg