BREAKING: Thinking about stepping down as an Emperor

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am thinking about making it official to step down.

FatherSniffer @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© saided that I need to step down. Skinny @Iggy McLulz saided that I am not polite and rude, which Is wrong snd fake news. Also @Weeg now is installed all of a sudden as a king. Are you guys nuts?

I worked hard to get 6 World Champagne ships and this is the thanks I get? Naw man.

Ass of today I will step down as an Emperor and as a OFFICAL DiLF.

Kissy bEEfs

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am thinking about making it official to step down.

FatherSniffer @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© saided that I need to step down. Skinny @Iggy McLulz saided that I am not polite and rude, which Is wrong snd fake news. Also @Weeg now is installed all of a sudden as a king. Are you guys nuts?

I worked hard to get 6 World Champagne ships and this is the thanks I get? Naw man.

Ass of today I will step down as an Emperor and as a OFFICAL DiLF.

Kissy bEEfs
Don’t bow down Dilf! Hold your top skull up high bruder!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t bow down Dilf! Hold your top skull up high bruder!
I must go Breaky, brother. I won 6 World Championships. I have done it all. Para crushed a lot of FiLTHs.

Now as an Emperor I will retire. Rancid and Iggy laugh about me. Want me to get replaced. No respect.

That's it mate. Also @fromHELL tormented me a lot the last 8 days. With sick wishes .

It is time to step down.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I must go Breaky, brother. I won 6 World Championships. I have done it all. Para crushed a lot of FiLTHs.

Now as an Emperor I will retire. Rancid and Iggy laugh about me. Want me to get replaced. No respect.

That's it mate. Also @fromHELL tormented me a lot the last 8 days. With sick wishes .

It is time to step down.
Rancids just having a laugh, Iggy and her chiselled chin is a laugh, and fromHell is a profuse anal masturbater and basement dweller. All just shits and giggles man!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancids just having a laugh, Iggy and her chiselled chin is a laugh, and fromHell is a profuse anal masturbater and basement dweller. All just shits and giggles man!
Rancid was my consultant. He even voted for me. And saided that I should step down.

Iggy said I am not polite and rude. I mean come on. Thus is fake news. Maybe a complot against Mister DiLF. They want to install Weeg as king.

But weeg eats Chinese buffets. He is not regal like me.

A step down and retirement is emminent Mister Breakfall. That's it and goodbye

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You won't be missed as Emperor. Next step is simple leave for good. Don't even come back to check your messages. Nothing. Be done as the whole site is done with you. Dilf in any form is DEAD. Now die in real life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rancid was my consultant. He even voted for me. And saided that I should step down.

Iggy said I am not polite and rude. I mean come on. Thus is fake news. Maybe a complot against Mister DiLF. They want to install Weeg as king.

But weeg eats Chinese buffets. He is not regal like me.

A step down and retirement is emminent Mister Breakfall. That's it and goodbye
Sorry…had to laugh at Weeg and his Chinese buffets! Every Sunday after church. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You won't be missed as Emperor. Next step is simple leave for good. Don't even come back to check your messages. Nothing. Be done as the whole site is done with you. Dilf in any form is DEAD. Now die in real life.
Man…I saw your woeful pic today! Your egg head is massive. How the fuck do your tiny shoulders support such a monstrosity? Fucking hell!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
2NuGh5r.png

200.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I askeded you to come back and enjoy your lulz , I noticed Scouse hasn't really been round to keep you cumpany lately but I'm sure he's mourning the Queen.. What would the Queen have said about these actions..

Got you crowned even.. you put in your time and taken your lumps now keep your fucking crown.. see this was why I was pushing you as meltdown mod.. you shouldn't be so modest

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I askeded you to come back and enjoy your lulz , I noticed Scouse hasn't really been round to keep you cumpany lately but I'm sure he's mourning the Queen.. What would the Queen have said about these actions..

Got you crowned even.. you put in your time and taken your lumps now keep your fucking crown.. see this was why I was pushing you as meltdown mod.. you shouldn't be so modest
God save the queen.

Yeah, you are right Realgrimm. Scouse is live at LONDON now mounrnin the queen.

I will keep my crown jewels. Whether rancid and Iggy like it or not.

Haik to thy emperor!!!!!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
God save the queen.

Yeah, you are right Realgrimm. Scouse is live at LONDON now mounrnin the queen.

I will keep my crown jewels. Whether rancid and Iggy like it or not.

Haik to thy emperor!!!!!
Pay me and I will always make you feel welcomed on here. $15/hr plus time and half the days you are most active and I have to deal with you. Any interviews I set up for you magazines, podcasts, or...etc I get 50% of the cut. I also wanted to be knighted... Sir fromHELL. I will work on that title. Also free champagne only your very best too

If I get all that I will be your friend til the end ... *in Chucky voice* lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Pay me and I will always make you feel welcomed on here. $15/hr plus time and half the days you are most active and I have to deal with you. Any interviews I set up for you magazines, podcasts, or...etc I get 50% of the cut. I also wanted to be knighted... Sir fromHELL. I will work on that title. Also free champagne only your very best too

If I get all that I will be your friend til the end ... *in Chucky voice* lol
In a Chucky voice?

@Weeg. Please help me.

50 percent cut? Do yiu know how many years I worked for building up the DiLF brand ? And now yiu want a cut and 15 bucks per hour? That is too much.

Do yiu have a body building corpse or do you know Karate?

Anyway. I am heading to eat a pizza. Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In a Chucky voice?

@Weeg. Please help me.

50 percent cut? Do yiu know how many years I worked for building up the DiLF brand ? And now yiu want a cut and 15 bucks per hour? That is too much.

I will meAT yoo for pizza!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
In a Chucky voice?

@Weeg. Please help me.

Oh just forget about then. I was being perfectly reasonable. Fuck off and get pizza poisoning than get hit by a bus... than have the seagulls peck away at your corpse. Fuck this shit and being nice. Oh after you die I pray your palace is burned to the ground straight to fucking HELL

DON'T REST IN PEACE. GOODBYE.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh just forget about then. I was being perfectly reasonable. Fuck off and get pizza poisoning than get hit by a bus... than have the seagulls peck away at your corpse. Fuck this shit and being nice. Oh after you die I pray your palace is burned to the ground straight to fucking HELL

DON'T REST IN PEACE. GOODBYE.
Okay, you sound like a loser to the core. Self hate and depression. Sorry, mate . I can't communicate with such beta losers. Winners only. As of now:

Enjoy this nice block. LoL